KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » there's something im not liking

there's something im not liking
Started by: FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo
PaRtIcLe MaN

Miffed there's something im not liking

if this people are calling "Bond 21" because its the twenty first movie, then we have a big problem.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:54 AM
FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo is currently offline Click here to Send FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo a Private Message Find more posts by FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Why do we have a problem? It will be the official 21st Bond movie. Unless you're counting Never Say Never Again... which isn't an official Bond movie but does star Sean Connery (and for which has the same plot as Thunderball).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:45 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I don't get what the problem is ... it's the working title as much as for DaD the work title was Bond XX messed

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo
PaRtIcLe MaN

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I don't get what the problem is ... it's the working title as much as for DaD the work title was Bond XX messed

yeah, but 21 is just too bad because its unimaginative, its not a charming bond title like "The Spy Who Loved Me" or "From Rusia With Love", now i am not saying that im a fan of romantic movies, but that title says "here you go, for the 21st time, another bond movie, zzzzzzz......", i hope its only a publishing title, i really have hope in the bond series after "Die another die" was actually good!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM
FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo is currently offline Click here to Send FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo a Private Message Find more posts by FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

blink you DO know what a working title is right? they just call the movie Bond 21 to give the kid a name! it's not the definitive one and will of course change messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:19 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i think he thinks its gonna be called Bond 21 when it hits theaters.. it will likely be something that Bond can say or do at some point in the movie

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:04 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it is mostly something he says or does smile

"So you chose to Die another day" (Bond to Gustav)
"The world is not enough!" (Bond to Elektra, followed by: "Foolish sentiment" and "Family Motto")
"Tomorrow Never Dies", the exception since the title was normally Tomorrow Never Lies but got misheared (and why get that line in if they misheard the title?)
"Goldeneye", the weapon of choice, said a few times
"Licence to Kill" (M: "Your licence to kill has been revoked")
"The Living Daylights" (Bond: Who ever she was, you must have scaread the living daylights out of her!")
etc.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:55 AM
The Redeemer

Why is it that every Bond you enthusiastically mention is post TLD??? eek!

And a very happy new year to you too, old boy!!! smile

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 08:38 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause I didn't wanna bother to post them all stick out tongue

thanks mate... and for you too if I haven't mentioned it yet smile

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM
Smilez
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo vatos, how is ya'll, im good none of you guys know more about James Bond a.k.a. double-0 7

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:27 AM
Smilez is currently offline Click here to Send Smilez a Private Message Find more posts by Smilez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as the sherrif of Rottingham said in the parody of Robin Hood:

"I have absolutly NO idea what you're talking about blink"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:33 AM