KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 466 467 [468] 469 470 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The Color of Money (1986) 7/10. Still a good movie. Great cast. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is... hot. Tom Cruise's hair is... unreal. Watching him as the young rookie learning from Paul Newman, the veteran who's seen it all, is like watching a master class in acting being taught on screen.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 09:16 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^you touched on the many why's i like that movie so much.

Heavy Metal.
A little dated, but still fun.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 10:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Animal.
Cheesy SyFy movie.
Pretty awful, except for Elizabeth Gillies' cleavage. Even by SyFy standards this was bad.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 10:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ghostbusters (original).
Still funny as Hell.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 05:14 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Prometheus
It comes at Night
Dracula Untold
Gremlins: The New Batch

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 05:16 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)

At World's End is more fun that I remembered, probably because I must have fallen asleep during it in the theater... heh. On Stranger Tides sucks. Definitely feels very separate from the first 3, missing that special Gore Verbinski touch. The mermaids are kind of cool, but then the last act is terrible. It had potential, but definitely fell flat in the 3rd act. I'll prepare to lower my expectations a lot for Dead Men Tell No Tales...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 01:14 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Wonder Woman. it's as good as everyone's saying it is love

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 07:05 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fate of the Furious

And just watched a couple episodes of Bill Nye Saves the World on Netflix. Cool show.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 02:35 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hell or High Water

Great modern Western. My only complaint is I wish it was a longer film. I could have done for another 25-35 minutes of it.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 01:39 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wolf Creek.
Whelp, i'm never going to Australia. Unarmed.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 06:16 AM
riv6672

Been watching the Aurora Teagarden Mystery TV movies. Fun stuff!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 05:19 AM
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Smurfs: The Lost Village, it was so good!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:40 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lawless
We need to Talk about Kevin
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 02:02 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Transformers The Last Knight

much more enjoyable then the previous movie.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 07:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JerryGaming

At the theater:Wonder woman
At home: The dark knight

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 08:08 AM
JerryGaming is currently offline Click here to Send JerryGaming a Private Message Find more posts by JerryGaming Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Transformers The Last Knight

much more enjoyable then the previous movie.

I enjoyed the last movie (especially the resultant fallout and repercussions being addressed from the prior movie) so thats good news.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 10:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just didn't like the 4th one, Went on for waay to long.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 10:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Didn't really notice.
-google-
2:45 minutes.
Whoa. REALLY didnt notice. I do recall thinking it didnt feel rushed, though, and that all the (human) characters got some good spotlight time.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 10:48 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The Look of Silence (2014)

Another amazing documentary that follows up The Act of Killing by the same filmmaker. They're both about the Indonesian genocide in 1965. Unbelievable documentaries. Should be required viewing.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 01:40 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Red Lights.

LOL you know a movie's bad when the main character (Sigourney Weaver) suddenly dies halfway through the film for no apparent reason at all.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 05:21 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote