KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (680): « First ... « 481 482 [483] 484 485 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Kiss of the Dragon. I enjoy it but Jet Li's Asian films have a lot better fight scenes imo. There's a lot more of them as well.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:43 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just finished Split. Good film. Even though I knew about the ending, I still lost it when the Unbreakable theme kicked in.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Kiss of the Dragon. I enjoy it but Jet Li's Asian films have a lot better fight scenes imo. There's a lot more of them as well.

Loved the fight scene against the twins, Cyril Raffaelli and Didier Azoulay. Raffaelli does a great job in District B13 as well with David Belle, whose claim to fame is being deemed the founder and leading pioneer of Parkour.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:31 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by ares834
Just finished Split. Good film. Even though I knew about the ending, I still lost it when the Unbreakable theme kicked in.

Glass is one of my most anticipated upcoming movies. I just hope Willis can still bring his "A" game.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:33 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Daddys Home 2
Oculus
Xmen Days of Future Past
Atomic Blonde

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 07:12 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Loved the fight scene against the twins, Cyril Raffaelli and Didier Azoulay. Raffaelli does a great job in District B13 as well with David Belle, whose claim to fame is being deemed the founder and leading pioneer of Parkour.

I agree, I just wish there had been a larger volume of fight scenes of that degree.

I also enjoyed the District 13 movies. That guy is entertaining to watch.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 12:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Justice League.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Bone Tomahawk (2015)

Haha... goddamn, that is definitely one of the most brutally violent scenes I have ever seen. Really good western, though. thumb up thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

theater: Justice League

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
theater: Justice League

You'll recover, brother. Think positive thoughts, drink lots of water, sleep well.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Justice League, decent at times and huge flaws but they got certain things right. WW is still the jewel of the dceu.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

The Grey.

I'm kind of two minds about it. The plot and the characters aside from Liam Neeson were stock horror movie archetypes, and it got the behavior of wolves all wrong, but everything else about it I really liked. Sad as f.uck and made me feel emotions I don't normally feel.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:02 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor Ragnarok (2nd viewing)
Justice League
The Martian

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 12:11 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The Killing of a Sacred Deer.

Really good,highly recommend to anyone who likes mystery thrillers.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 02:10 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014)

I'll admit I got some chuckles from it, but I felt like the first half was the best and then the last half really dragged. It was best when it was being more slapstick comedy because some of the recurring jokes got old pretty fast, like the whore not sleeping with her boyfriend. It was a relatively fun watch, though. Worth a watch.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 04:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I recently watched Parkland(2013) on hulu. It mostly follows the staff at the hospital where JFK was taken after he was shot, and Lee Harvey Oswald was taken to the same hospital and worked on by the same people a few days later. So it covered both of those events. It was interesting.

Paul Giamatti and Billy Bob Thornton were in it. It was decent I suppose.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 04:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Aliens
Hey Arnold:The Jungle Movie
Addams Family Values
Young Frankenstein

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 07:28 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Highlander (1986)

Lambert is a poor actor, Connery is very clearly phoning it in, and the movie is just a bunch of ****ing flashbacks. The Kurgen (Clancy Brown) is a badass and his costume is totally 80s, and some of the locations are beautiful but the movie is a dumpster fire

Last edited by carthage on Nov 27th, 2017 at 09:05 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 08:53 AM
Flyattractor

Spider-man : Homecoming and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Both were somewhere in between Ok and Meh..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 09:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Star Trek Into Darkness.

Not for the first time. Forgot how stupid this movie was... Especially the bits about the Prime Directive. As if "genocide" isn't a common go-to excuse for making an exception (Says more about the writer's biases then anything. Same people probably think victims getting gassed in some third world country is no big thing because they're not our citizens.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote