KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (680): « First ... « 482 483 [484] 485 486 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Highlander (1986)

Lambert is a poor actor, Connery is very clearly phoning it in, and the movie is just a bunch of ****ing flashbacks. The Kurgen (Clancy Brown) is a badass and his costume is totally 80s, and some of the locations are beautiful but the movie is a dumpster fire

I'm still f*cking pissed off they canceled the Highlander game for Xbox 360. It looked awesome.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Spider-man : Homecoming and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Both were somewhere in between Ok and Meh..

Homecoming is overrated.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:19 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Star Trek Into Darkness.

Not for the first time. Forgot how stupid this movie was... Especially the bits about the Prime Directive. As if "genocide" isn't a common go-to excuse for making an exception (Says more about the writer's biases then anything. Same people probably think victims getting gassed in some third world country is no big thing because they're not our citizens.)

Funny thing...I made a thread about this I think. About the prime directive. Because from the way they discipline Kirk it's like they are saying the proper thing to do would have been to let the planet die.

The Federation is supposed to be some peaceful Utopia, but they do not act like it.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Star Trek Into Darkness is amazing. **** those who didn't like it.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Heat
Pretty in Pink

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:17 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by quanchi112
Star Trek Into Darkness is amazing. **** those who didn't like it.

Feel the same about Highlander.

All the criticism's are accurate, but the show is definitive 1980's camp, steam in every corner and all..]

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I almost picked up Beyond yesterday at Walmart

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:27 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm still f*cking pissed off they canceled the Highlander game for Xbox 360. It looked awesome.

Alot of the good games get cancelled

hell...there was also a Superman game planned for the PS3/360 and that too looked good from the footage, That too was cancelled.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
Feel the same about Highlander.

All the criticism's are accurate, but the show is definitive 1980's camp, steam in every corner and all..]
No, it's art and is subjective.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariasmathew

Theater- Lady Bird
Home- Restitution Road!!! on Amazon Prime Videos

Attachment: 51ua2tst2rl._pi_pjprime-sash-extra-large-2017,topleft,0,0_ac_us218_.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:09 AM
ariasmathew is currently offline Click here to Send ariasmathew a Private Message Find more posts by ariasmathew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The Foreigner (2017). A solid 7/10. When Jackie Chan isn't happy Jackie he is quite an intimidating Jackie. Good performances from him and Brosnan. Character-driven rather than plot-driven, but enough depth from two veterans of the screen to be satisfying.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:30 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Dreampanther
The Foreigner (2017). A solid 7/10. When Jackie Chan isn't happy Jackie he is quite an intimidating Jackie. Good performances from him and Brosnan. Character-driven rather than plot-driven, but enough depth from two veterans of the screen to be satisfying.

Missed out on that film because of a lack of marketing

i'll catch it on dvd when its released.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The Snowman (2017) and it was shit, never watch it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:00 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Trocity
The Snowman (2017) and it was shit, never watch it.

What was so bad about it?

Oh, and I watched...

Food Evolution (2016)

Narrated by Neil Degrasse Tyson. It's about false hysteria over GMO foods. But it actually ends up being about a good bit more than that, too. Sort of about how information is spread in our culture, too. Very good documentary.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 01:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it's art and is subjective.

So is Star Trek Into Darkness.

What were you just talking about. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 01:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Gotta love that theme song....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Hitmans Bodyguard
The Blackcoat's Daughter
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Life

Rented live by Night but my PS4 wouldn't play it for some reason

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 06:05 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

American Assassin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:08 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor Ragnarok: 3rd time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:29 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)

2nd time. Still enjoyed it the second time maybe even a little more, though I still have some gripes with it. But I still like it for being an extremely imaginative sci-fi space opera.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote