KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 483 484 [485] 486 487 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TraceyPalmer

Three parts of The Matrix (2001 - 2003) but this time i knew more opart is The Animatrix (2003), it let to me know more about world of Matrix.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 05:24 PM
TraceyPalmer is currently offline Click here to Send TraceyPalmer a Private Message Find more posts by TraceyPalmer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Coco: started off slow but ended strong.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraceyPalmer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TraceyPalmer
Three parts of The Matrix (2001 - 2003) but this time i knew more opart is The Animatrix (2003), it let to me know more about world of Matrix.

You can watch them all for free online in 123hbo.com

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:05 PM
TraceyPalmer is currently offline Click here to Send TraceyPalmer a Private Message Find more posts by TraceyPalmer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:26 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Kong Skull Island.

If this is leading to a King Kong vs Godzilla remake, Kong's gonna have to grow a LOT not go get stepped on. Unless they plan on using a different Godzilla then the last movie..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:35 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

mother! (2017)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:20 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Wolf Warrior 2 (2017) 7/10. Over the top action movie that has become the highest-grossing Chinese film ever released. Lots of wire action but instead of kung fu, these are spec ops guys who use AK 47s and tanks. Like most of these, you will enjoy it more if you can switch of your mind and ignore things like story and plot, instead focusing on the extravagant action sequences.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:43 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 12:03 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Wolf Warrior 2 (2017) 7/10. Over the top action movie that has become the highest-grossing Chinese film ever released. Lots of wire action but instead of kung fu, these are spec ops guys who use AK 47s and tanks. Like most of these, you will enjoy it more if you can switch of your mind and ignore things like story and plot, instead focusing on the extravagant action sequences.

Hmm... interesting. Looks like the Chinese answer to Fast & the Furious...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 01:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ace Ventura Pet Detective (was drunk though)
Signs
Hell or High Water
Ghost in the Shell (sucks we're never gonna get a followup)
3 Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri
Voyeur and a ton of Netflix specials

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:45 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by carthage

Ghost in the Shell (sucks we're never gonna get a followup)

Do you mean the movie sucks or it sucks that we'll never get a sequel?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The movie was awful. Saw it once never again. Pure garbage.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Do you mean the movie sucks or it sucks that we'll never get a sequel?

As in i wanted to see a followup i loved the film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:31 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:43 PM
Insane Titan

The Last Jedi. 8.5/10

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:26 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I actually kind of liked it, too. It at least showed potential to be a good world for more stories, so yeah, I was hoping for a follow-up.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 01:38 PM
SithLantern93

The Last Jedi 5.5/10

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:13 PM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

theater: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 01:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simong

Last watched Criminal, it was decent but not amazing considering the great cast.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 02:39 PM
Simong is currently offline Click here to Send Simong a Private Message Find more posts by Simong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Thor Ragnarock
9/10
This is a great movie which is mostly Sif, Thor, Bruce Banner escape from Skaar, and having to defeat Hela and her Army.
Great action Thor fights the Hulk and obviously he was going to win because Grandmaster interferes which is why Hulk wins.
Great to see Thor wear his trademark winged helmet for a Action Scene.

The Grandmaster is a magnificent bastard Super Villain which is why I'm unhappy he doesn't appear in more of the movie.

The huge alterations is Thor and others need a new place to live because Surtur destroyed Asgard, learns that Asgard can.be a group of persons not just a physical location, Odin is dead, and

Great climax which has a high amount of action, and great action at the start Thor fights Surtur the Giant Fire Demon and his minions.
Surtur was used to defeat Hela which was something different not a foe Thor could defeat and has a big price Asgard is destroyed.
A extra scene that gives you a mystery who did Thor see which is answered in Avengers Infinity War.

Justice League
9/10

A great team super hero movie.

The Super heroes have arguments and drama in this which is relates to the current situations including a way to resurrect Superman so no lameass drama just for the sake of drama.
Believable likable characters including Cyborg having to adjust because of not knowing most his powers also having to accept he's mostly a Cyborg.

This movie does the balence it's a serious movie but still has funny lines but not overdone.
Great cameo of a Green Lantern not Hal Jordan but still great, a after credits scene that makes it obvious a Injustice League will be likely in the 2nd movie.
Each Super Hero is great for getting to show off their powers including Aquaman is a badass.
SteppenWolf proves to be a team threat including no problem fighting the Amazons, and a great climax with the Justice League having to destroy a device so the Earth isn't altered, and defeat SteppenWolf which is challenging.
A foreshadowing about Darkseid so likely he'll appear in a sequel.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 09:11 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote