KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (680): « First ... « 485 486 [487] 488 489 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Griswalds Family Christmas Vacation (And damn your obnoxious advertising of Grown-ish. I will avoid the show because of it, you grinch's. thumb down )

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 11:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Griswalds Family Christmas Vacation (And damn your obnoxious advertising of Grown-ish. I will avoid the show because of it, you grinch's. thumb down )

I could never get into any of those Chevy Chase movies.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 03:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bright
Terror of Mechagodzilla

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 04:20 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They should do a Christmas Vacation, with Godzilla and Monster Island.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Star Wars: The Last Jedi in 3D.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 06:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Jeepers Creepers 3. Highly enjoyable. Definitely a smaller budget and it showed but the mythology and portrayal of the Creeper was spot on.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dunkirk

Looks beautiful and has stellar set design/cinematography
Boring as shit with zero memorable characters at all

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 07:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Characters weren't the point. Tension and dread were. The kickass sound design and music made that possible.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 10:19 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Carthage is a moron tbh.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:03 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Characters weren't the point. Tension and dread were. The kickass sound design and music made that possible.
Tbh it was kind of mediocre even in that aspect. Cinematography was 10/10 though.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 03:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinemafilms

Home : POTC or Swordfish

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 11:08 AM
Sinemafilms is currently offline Click here to Send Sinemafilms a Private Message Find more posts by Sinemafilms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Sinemafilms
Home : POTC or Swordfish

You're not sure which one you watched? lol

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 01:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

James Bond marathon: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2017 08:16 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Home: 'Flatliners'

started out like an interesting movie, something like 'Limitless' that would lead to brain damage or mental/psychological breakdown... which it sort of did, but they went about it in a way that basically turned the movie into a bullshit 'Final Destination-esque' ghost movie... and i abhor ghost movies.

Home: 'Bright'

ham-fisted trash. How as a movie do you manage to be overly long and underdeveloped? This probably could have worked better as a series, but instead we got very little world exploration and a racial allegory with all the subtlety of a nuclear explosion.

Home: 'Band Aid'

Some of the dialogue felt like inorganic, like Aaron Sorkin wrote it, but it was still a good movie.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 12:38 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Might binge Harry Potter A to Z, seeing they're on hbo.

Was kind of old to really get into the series, but for whatever reason some friends wanted to see them (No, not fantasy nerds at all, or any sort of nerd), so figured why not...?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 01:35 AM
CroftAlice

Spiderman homecoming.Now i binge gotham season 2

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 09:41 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

American Psycho
Xmen Apocalypse
Monsters INC

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:38 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Love me some young Bale

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:04 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

El Laberinto Del Fauno.

Holy shit, the scene where the soldier bashes the kids face in, kills his father, and then shoots the kid who was still phucking alive. Savage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:09 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Marshall (2017) 8/10.

No real surprises here. It's a good bio film done by the numbers but in this case that's not a negative. No real surprises or twists but this film was never intended to be a mystery/drama/thriller. It was intended to pay homage to one of the most influential and iconic men who ever lived and it succeeds admirably in that purpose.

In a story as old as time what really stands out are the characters and the actors who portray them and the director who guides them. All do a fantastic job and while the story inevitably seemed somewhat predictable, I was never bored. Instead I was fascinated by the man himself, Thurgood Marshall, and the drive and purpose he displayed.

I can pay no greater respect to him than to say that if ever there was a man who reminded me of Nelson Mandela it was Thurgood Marshall.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 10:00 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote