KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 488 489 [490] 491 492 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Happy Death Day
Amityville Awakening

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:22 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The Blackcoat's Daughter (2015)

Trailer below. It's very well done. But after it's over it just didn't seem like there was any point to it all.

But yeah, if you're into this kind of thing it's worth a watch.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 12:50 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

A goddamned load of crap called Wanted.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 03:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Avatar. Cgi still looks pretty good to this day. I do hope the sequels do well enough to warrant the fourth and fifth films. More Sci and fantasy is better than less.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 03:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Don't breathe

Pretty damn good

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:26 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dazed and Confused
Stone
The Godfather
10000 BC
Lord of the rings: The Fellowship
We’re Back: A Dinosaurs story

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 02:57 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

goddammit the foreigner sucked, i had high hopes for it but it wasnt a good movie. bad directing, fake irish accents, bad acting etc... jackie was the only good part and he was underused

4/10

valerian and the billions cities, i was expecting this to suck and it didn't. my expectations was so low it surprised me that the film was kinda good, my only complaint was the bad acting from the two leads, they should have gotten better actors for this film

6/10

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 10:09 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lino and the two strings. Excellent.

Coraline. I still love it to this day.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 12:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ingrid Goes West (2017)

Excellent. Brilliantly written and hilariously done. Recommend. thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 03:13 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Men who stare at goats. Pretty entertaining.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 03:40 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

the Killing of a Sacred deer
the Disaster Artist

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 06:00 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Accident Man (2018) 7/10. Scott Adkins, Ray Stevenson and Michael Jai White.

Pure fun. A B-grade movie with extra cheese that is entertaining as hell, with non-stop action and characters straight out of a 90s comic book. I'm not kidding, Accident Man was created by Pat Mills, the 'godfather of British comics' in the early 90s, long before Statham and The Mechanic came along.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 06:33 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Get Out (2017) 8/10.

I didn't want to watch it when it first came out because I'm not really into horrors and I'm a bit tired of the black/white thing and I suspected it was going to be you one of those nihilistic movies so determined to make a political point it would lose any chance of being entertaining.

Boy, was I glad to be proven wrong.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 07:13 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Gangs of New York
Hostiles

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 01:18 PM
Insane Titan

Kingsman: The Golden Circle 6/10

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:15 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Was it right after goosebumps.

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:16 PM
Squirrel Fart

24 hours to live with ethan hawke and it was fantastic thumb up

this movie was really fun and entertaining. its from the producers of john wick, great camera work, you can see the action, everything was awesome about this movie. the only nickpick i had was it is a short movie at 1 hr 30 min, it should have been 2 hrs

great movie 9/10 thumb up

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:31 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
24 hours to live with ethan hawke and it was fantastic thumb up

this movie was really fun and entertaining. its from the producers of john wick, great camera work, you can see the action, everything was awesome about this movie. the only nickpick i had was it is a short movie at 1 hr 30 min, it should have been 2 hrs

great movie 9/10 thumb up

I'm going to look into it.

I watched The Florida Project and really liked it. Willem Dafoe is great in it.

Also highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Ingrid Goes West.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 11:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Maze runner: the death cure.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote