KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 489 490 [491] 492 493 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ingrid goes west
The Cloverfield paradox
I, Tonya

Tomorrow den of thieves

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:57 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've Heard Den of thieves is just a remake of Heat.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Ingrid goes west
The Cloverfield paradox
I, Tonya

Tomorrow den of thieves

I thought Ingrid Goes West was excellent. One of my favorite movies of the year.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:27 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
changeorg

The Greatest SHowman. The songs were soooooo amazing!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:20 PM
changeorg is currently offline Click here to Send changeorg a Private Message Find more posts by changeorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah it was good I was drunk on Skype in the last 1/4th of it after she returned his truck/Sloane’s douchebag brother got her phone. But I liked the film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Annoying bratty kids in Florida project is not my thing

Thank you for your service was good but it a slow movie

8/10

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:54 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Den of Thieves

I enjoyed it

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:08 PM
Arab

Cloverfield, It was awesome

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:47 PM
Arab is currently offline Click here to Send Arab a Private Message Find more posts by Arab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by The Nuul
Annoying bratty kids in Florida project is not my thing

Ah, boo. I thought it was good. Willem Dafoe saving kids [SPOILER - highlight to read]: from a creepy pedophile was awesome. laughing out loud

I started watching a show on Netflix called The 100. I think it's an old show from the CW, but it's a lot of fun so far.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman: Homecoming.

What a piece of crap. Thing was like a TV episode of Arrow or Supergirl or some shite, with better special effects.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 06:10 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Only thing that saved it, Well for me was Micheal Keaton as the Vulture

Red State

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 12:21 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Home: Wonder Woman, Spiderman Homecoming and Get Out

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Exorcist
Soylent Green
Friday the 13th
The Wicker Man (1973)

Last edited by carthage on Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 12:16 AM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

The Prestige

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 12:51 AM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Shape of Water

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:26 AM
TheOneFirestorm

Happy Death Day
6/10

A Horror movie with a time loop similar to Groundhogs Day, a slasher movie that could have been great instesd a decent movie that underachieves including it should have been Rated R not PG13.

I would want to see a great slasher horror movie that has the time loop.

IT
7/10
A decent serious horror reboot with a terrifying Pennywise that is something different, believable flawed likable heroes, 1 scenes makes it obvious a sequel, decent ending, and a exciting great climax.

Halloween
10/10

The original version is a masterpiece slasher movie including a terrific theme, and it has noticable flaws which are a low amount which is why I give it a 10/10 and is a masterpiece.

The Shape of Water
10/10
A terrific science fiction drama movie about a amphibian creature that learns about humans and humanity including love, and has to avoid getting killed.
Likable characters including the amphibian creature that is a good character.
Easily could have been a laughable awful movie which is why I won't be surprised if it wins a oscar best director.

Get Out
9/10
A great horror thriller movie with a likable main character that is the hero also his friend is likable, unanticipated great twists, great violent climax, and believable Villains.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:38 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

The Shawshank Redemption

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 11:34 PM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm

IT
7/10
A decent serious horror reboot with a terrifying Pennywise that is something different, believable flawed likable heroes, 1 scenes makes it obvious a sequel, decent ending, and a exciting great climax.

Of course there's a sequel coming when it clearly says 'PART 1', Don't really need to work it out because a one scene.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 12:36 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Kazenji
Of course there's a sequel coming when it clearly says 'PART 1',

The sequel hasn't even started production yet & was entirely based on Part 1's box office reception.

Remember The Golden Compass?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:08 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

black panther

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 11:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote