KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 491 492 [493] 494 495 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Black Panther
Hellraiser Judgement

Gonna watch the Ritual tonight or tomorrow morning

How was the new hellraiser?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:40 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Anyone know if The Killing of a Sacred Deer is worth the watch?

I want to see this too, I know what happens so I won't spoil it but basically it's a supernatural thriller. Though in the movie you question if there's any supernatural stuff going on....anyway, it's got a brutal ending so on Amazon they gave it pretty low reviews due to that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:43 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last movies I saw were the professional with Natalie Portman and Gary Oldman (extended and theatrical cuts) and Halloween 6 the producers cut.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:44 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Phantom Thread

Surprisingly engaging considering it's about a guy who makes dresses, lol.

The Shape of Water

Awesome. Definitely one of Del Toro's best films.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 02:47 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The Shape of Water (2017) 7/10.

It was good, but didn't really blow me away. Del Toro, as always, makes beautiful films to watch and he has a solid cast so I understand why some people rave about it. But the story felt somewhat predictable and most of the characters were caricatures and by the end of the movie I thought: Okay, watched that. Next?

Just to put it into perspective, I think Three Billboards is a better film both in story and performances from main cast, while Water is prettier but without as much substance.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:00 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Yeah, I don't see it winning Best Picture, but I hope he gets Best Director for it. He definitely deserves that.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 01:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Black Panther (2D).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 12:29 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
How was the new hellraiser?

Cheaply budgeted but a nice return to form in ways. The new guy who played Pinhead is good for the few scenes he’s in, the auditor is a cool Ceno, and some of the visuals in hell are done decently for the nonexistent budget they had. Downside is it’s very cheap, the human characters aren’t interesting, and Pinhead is hardly in the film.

Full metal Jacket
Meet the Fockers
Thor Ragnarok (4th time 😛wink
Dracula

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 08:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Downsizing (2017) 5/10.

Completely mediocre movie suffering from an identity crisis. On paper it had all the ingredients for success: A decent cast, a fairly original script and the option to go in any direction with it. Unfortunately, instead of focusing on one or two things and doing them well this film tries to do everything so you are never sure what you are watching. It is at times a comedy, social commentary, drama, a love story, sci-fi disaster... Sadly, it tries so hard to do so many things that in the end it doesn't do any of them well and just leaves the viewer unsatisfied, wondering what was the point.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:30 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Game Night. Really funny

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:56 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kikki's Delivery Service.

Honestly, found it just allright. Miyazak is great and all, and the film is well animated, but it's no Spirited Away..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 8th, 2018 at 05:19 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:15 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

A ton of Laurel and Hardy Shorts.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 07:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Outsider

Can’t believe how this is getting 9% on RT. It’s well shot and Leto does a fine Job and has a convincing relationship with Kyoshi, the only issue is The pacing. It’s a solid crime drama imo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:25 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of the Harry Potter movies.

Talk about a load of buffalo diarrhea. How was this thing so popular with the kids, my generation would have laughed our butts off at this garbage.

Not like our manly Masters of the Universe. 😤

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:15 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Strangers II
Annihilation
AVP
Quest for fire

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 01:35 AM
Flyattractor

It it Actually Strangesrs II or is it a remake/boot?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched The Last Jedi and by golly I'm surprised I actually liked it a lot more than The Force Awakens.

Not that it doesn't have some stupid shit because it certainly does, but I found it much more tolerable and I even liked what they did with Luke for the most part. I liked a lot of the creature designs and visually it was highly entertaining.

Now I'm sort of pissed that good ol JJ is doing the next Episode. I might have even looked forward to Colin Trevorrow's vision.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 02:13 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Annihilation (2018) 6/10.

I watched it and while I thought it was pretty and had some interesting ideas, I nearly fell asleep. Also, some of the characters' decisions made no sense to me. I sort of understand why some people loved it but I'm not one of them.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:09 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've heard some of the character's are similar to the ones from the recent Promethus & Alien Covenant, They're the best in their field and yet they do stupid things.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote