KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 497 498 [499] 500 501 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
12 strong starring thor and zod and this was the only good part of the movie. This movie was about invisible Americans vs terrorists who can't aim worth shit. The movie takes place right after 9 11

Not a good movie 4/10

Haha, Not that I planned to see that crap anyway, but at least I know now to avoid it.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Even the new jumanji movie was much better than this crap

Id give jumanji 7/10

Old Post May 19th, 2018 11:31 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Tremors: A COLD DAY in HELL!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

A very low budget movie, but fun and had very likeable characters. Didn't really bring anything new to the Tremors Mythology except for one very small thing, but still a lot of BURT PHUCKING GUMMER FUN!

Old Post May 20th, 2018 08:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by The Nuul
Even the new jumanji movie was much better than this crap

Id give jumanji 7/10

Hm.. I just can't bring myself to watch that. Just looks retarded to me.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Tremors: A COLD DAY in HELL!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

A very low budget movie, but fun and had very likeable characters. Didn't really bring anything new to the Tremors Mythology except for one very small thing, but still a lot of BURT PHUCKING GUMMER FUN!

I've been meaning to catch up on some of those more recent Tremors films.. but I'm not sure if I ever saw the 3rd one. Pretty sure I never saw 4 and above..

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There is no "Bad"
Tremors Movie. Well with the possible exception of the Cowboy one....but then that one wasn't so much Bad as it was Slow.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

DEADPOOL 2. ‘Nuff said!

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:23 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
There is no "Bad"
Tremors Movie. Well with the possible exception of the Cowboy one....but then that one wasn't so much Bad as it was Slow.

So you're saying none of them are 'bad'? The first one is awesome, and I'm pretty sure I've seen 2 (was that where they got on land?). Just not sure if I've seen 3. I know I haven't seen 4 or 5. Or 6? Is that how many there are now?

Which one is the cowboy one?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 11:55 PM
Flyattractor

The Cowboy one is either 3 or 4. Cause 5 is Africa and 6 is the current one.

The TV series was also pretty good.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:28 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

All The Way (2016) 7/10 and Selma (2014) 7/10.

Didn't realise both of these movies would cover more or less the same time and the same events from different perspectives until I watched them. Didn't know much about LBJ until I watched All The Way, in which Cranston does a brilliant job of portraying a deeply flawed character. Oyelowo is excellent in Selma and listening to him speak as MLK is riveting.

Not light popcorn flicks, but probably good for the soul.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:49 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Prisoners (2013)

One of the better movies I've ever seen. Definitely my favorite Denis Villeneuve film so far. I put it at least on par with Se7en. Definitely a must-see film.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:26 AM
Dr Will Hatch

The Invitation(2015)

It was a good premise for a horror movie, but my god, it was so unbearably slow and dragged out. I get what they were going for, but more needed to be going on.

Rent(2005)

Haven't seen this in a while. Not a great adaptation of the play, but parts of it work, and the songs remain great.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:25 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Oh, and I saw Deadpool 2. Loved it.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 02:25 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Game night with Jason bateman and Rachel McAdams was fantastic. Bought the blu ray today. You guys should see this movie. It's easily 9 /10 for me and the only nick pick is it had too many twists. Make sure you guys stay for the credits

Excellent movie thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 09:44 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Saw it at home a few weeks ago, 5/7

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Deadpool 2.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anon
Cargo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:54 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Death Wish (2018) 5/10. A completely average and mediocre remake of a 70s classic. It serves no purpose whatsoever except as an advertisement for the NRA.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:31 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Equalizer.

Is there a directors cut version where the annoying prostitute ends up stuffed inside a barrel, thrown to the bottom of a river, and Denzel Washington never meets her and does a broadway dance?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:57 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Deadpool 2. Kind of a let down, Cable is my favorite X-character, I was disappointed in his characterization.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:16 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

3 Idiots (2009) 7/10. Great fun. I don't watch a lot of Bollywood movies but friends of mine recommended it and I enjoyed it. Lots of laughs, a couple of entertaining songs and some scenes with surprising depth.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:25 AM