KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 500 501 [502] 503 504 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Disagree. Love the ending of the original. Goes to the heart of the entire story not just of that movie but of all of Romero zombie films - Man is the real monster.

The remake's ending is far less thought provoking, creative and powerful.
+
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

You two are just racist.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 06:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Train to Busan (2016) 7/10. Man, Korea makes good movies. I'm not a big zombie fan so I was reluctant to watch Train to Busan, despite all the good things I heard about it. Turns out this movie was made for everyone who loves good movies, not just zombie fans. There's action, drama, comedy, a love story... A little bit of everything for everyone, blended together to make a damn fine movie. If you're a zombie fan you'll probably enjoy it even more than I did.

Acts of Vengeance (2017) 6/10. Reminds me a bit of Bruce Willis's Death Wish remake. Both of them were decent action stars, both of them seem to cling to those days (in these movies, anyway). I didn't have high hopes so I wasn't too disappointed. A couple of nice gimmicks and kudos to Antonio Banderas for doing a lot of the hard work himself. Loved all the Marcus Aurelius references as well. But, in the end, it's just another generic, predictable B-grade action move.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 07:55 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

The Edge of Seventeen- It starts off kind of shaky and almost seems like a poor man's version of Juno, but around the 45 minute mark it develops a personality of its own and becomes a really good teen movie. Hailee Steinfeld is a great little actress. I knew there was a reason I loved her in True Grit way back when.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 08:07 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Panzerlock

jurassic world 1

later jurassic world 2

oh yeah

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:20 PM
Panzerlock is currently offline Click here to Send Panzerlock a Private Message Find more posts by Panzerlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Avengers: Infinity War. 6th time.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:26 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
Jurassic World

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
Jurassic World
Ya skipped Jurassic Park III?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:30 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. 3 was better then 2.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

3 better then 2?...no it wasn't.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes it was. Except for the annoying kid part. 2 was lite on Annoying Kids. But story wise it was the weaker of the 2.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:53 AM
Flyattractor

No wait. 2 had Jeff Goldblum's daughter in it. She was Way more annoying then the Survival kid in 3.

3 wins all the way around.
[/B]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:54 AM
Flyattractor

Oh and last movie seen was...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:56 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Ya skipped Jurassic Park III?

Well since 2 and 3 were retconned for the new JW films they were lower priority. But I am rewatching 3 also, just going out of order.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 10:21 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Well since 2 and 3 were retconned for the new JW films they were lower priority. But I am rewatching 3 also, just going out of order.
How were they retconned?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:11 PM
Flyattractor

Probably just Flat Out Ignored.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:45 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
How were they retconned?

Well I'm not sure if it was ever officially confirmed and announced, but they certainly don't seem too keen on mentioning the events in San Diego with the T-Rex running loose. I imagine the park would have had difficulty getting investors if that had happened.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 08:59 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Well I'm not sure if it was ever officially confirmed and announced, but they certainly don't seem too keen on mentioning the events in San Diego with the T-Rex running loose. I imagine the park would have had difficulty getting investors if that had happened.
Good point but then these movies are so bad, I don't think logic occurs to the people behind them.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 09:42 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Rampage (2018) 8/10. Just pure fun. Dwayne Johnson being himself and giant monsters on a rampage, with a drawling, twinkling Jeffrey Dean Morgan thrown in as a bonus.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 08:28 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hereditary some disturbing stuff at the end but all in all a disappointment in what the preview led on. Decent still and ok to watch once but after that no rewatchability.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jurassic Park III

Lol, I still enjoy the dinosaurs and some of the setpieces.

The Orphanage (2007)

Really good 'realistic' ghost story, so actually kind of boring to me at times, so should have been shorter, but ultimately a tasteful and charming story, albeit sad.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 08:10 AM