KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 503 504 [505] 506 507 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
James T. Kirk
Captain

The Death of Superman Lives: What Happened?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 10:24 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Trial: The State of Russia vs Oleg Sentsov (theater)

X-Men: First Class (home)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 12:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ready Player One
The Cured
A Quiet Place

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 12:24 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ant-Man and the Wasp (theater).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Latest mission impossible. Decent nothing special. Dragged on too long at the end.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Seen it yesterday.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:05 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Priest (2011)

I hadn't seen it in a long time. It's decent upon re-watch. I would have liked to see what a sequel would have looked like, but alas it bombed pretty badly.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 01:14 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Locke 7/10

Tusk 7/10

Revenge of the Green Dragons 6/10

Currently watching Mississippi grind and going through the list of A24 films on Netflix

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:36 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Infinity War special commentary. Everything I said about Thanos winning in this film is backed up by verbatim by the directors and script writers. Thanos won, this was his film, he didn’t use the stone against the Hulk (**** you losers for even suggesting such a thing), that he toyed with Cap and the avengers in wakanda. Cap’s strength resistance was in slow mow and Thanos was amused by him. For ****s sake you can’t have a villain do better than he did in this film which I predicted.

One last **** you all and I told you so. Thanos would beat the utter shit out of pussy Superman. Get mad dc fans you pitiful losers.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Bought the Infinity War 4k last night. Watched it with my dad, who hadn't seen it in theaters. Still very good, my dad loved it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 07:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Bought the Infinity War 4k last night. Watched it with my dad, who hadn't seen it in theaters. Still very good, my dad loved it.
Your dad has excellent taste.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 01:42 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Room

Was really hard to sit through lol

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 08:18 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by carthage
The Room

Was really hard to sit through lol
Have ya seen The Disaster Artist?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 10:25 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Christopher Robin (theater)

X-Men: Days of Future Past (home)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 06:24 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Matrix Reloaded
Skyfall

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 08:10 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by carthage
The Matrix Reloaded
Skyfall
Am I on your ignore list?

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Have ya seen The Disaster Artist?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 11:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

PM him and find out smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 03:06 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I saw it and enjoyed it
Franco did great as Wiseau and it was just an entertaining film
Ironically the Room is by far the worst film I’ve ever seen

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 08:22 PM
Flyattractor

The Death of Superman.

WOW. That was GOOD!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Life After Beth 9/10

Cabin Fever (2002) 4/10

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:00 PM