KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: [email protected]!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (510): « First ... « 504 505 [506] 507 508 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Makes no difrnce who u r

Equalizer 2, great.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MADMAN01

Christopher Robin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:43 PM
MADMAN01 is currently offline Click here to Send MADMAN01 a Private Message Find more posts by MADMAN01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Papa Emeritus III

The Commuter
Frontier(s)
The Great Wall
Guardians of the Galaxy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 09:15 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The Commuter

Any good?

I like the action movies Neeson does but the trailer to this made it look like juz a train version of the plane one he did prior....

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 11:28 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

Thumper
Defiance

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 04:52 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Papa Emeritus III

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Any good?

I like the action movies Neeson does but the trailer to this made it look like juz a train version of the plane one he did prior....

I never saw the plane one, but I think it was the same director?

I will say that it's a great script, hits all the right beats and is highly entertaining with some suspension of disbelief. I enjoyed it. I wonder why this company didn't just hire someone to find what they needed rather than harass Liam Neeson, though.. hm..

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 09:44 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Papa Emeritus III

Street Kings (2008)

Awesome. Keanu is best when he takes roles he's well suited for. And this is a terrific, gritty police thriller/drama.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 10:31 AM
James T. Kirk

Mission: Impossible - Fallout.

6/10.

Ant-Man and the Wasp.

7/10.

Last edited by James T. Kirk on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 09:58 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

The Meg (theater)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 12:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Day of the Triffids. Good Old Corny Cheesey Stuff.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 06:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

The Omega Man 6/10
Zero Dark Thirty 7/10
Alpha (2018) 9/10
Upgrade 9/10

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:44 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Sweet Home

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:42 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Meg. Not Bad. Pretty Fun Switch off your Brain PopCorn Movie.

Man did it turn the Book into a Pile of Chum tho...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Destination Wedding (2018) 7/10. This was a rather odd and unexpectedly pleasant surprise. Not to everyone's taste as not much happens. Most of the movie is just (fantastic) dialogue between the two main characters, Keanu Reeves and Wynona Ryder, who play two of the most obnoxious people on the planet - brilliantly and at times laugh-out-loud hilariously.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 11:23 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

The Nun (theater)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 12:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Mother

Boring as hell!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 04:30 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

BlacKkKlansman

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Train to Busan

Still pretty scary & good after a 2nd watch

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:03 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Papa Emeritus III

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Destination Wedding (2018) 7/10. This was a rather odd and unexpectedly pleasant surprise. Not to everyone's taste as not much happens. Most of the movie is just (fantastic) dialogue between the two main characters, Keanu Reeves and Wynona Ryder, who play two of the most obnoxious people on the planet - brilliantly and at times laugh-out-loud hilariously.

Hm.. interesting.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 09:41 PM
Eon Blue
Loveless

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The Nun (theater)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 01:23 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote