KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 506 507 [508] 509 510 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Red sparrow...it was eh

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 11:38 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Venom.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 06:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malevolent (sucked)
Venom

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 06:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Venom (theater)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 06:07 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Red sparrow...it was eh

I kinda liked it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 06:07 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked the nudity....Jennifer Lawrence has a damn nice body.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 08:39 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Venom, theatre.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 01:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Apostle
The Stand TV series

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 07:57 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Bad Times at the El Royale. Wasn't great, tbh.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 09:49 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Good Ol Time 80's slasher goodness.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 09:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Blackwater (2007)

Good ol fashion crocodile survival flick. It's good.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 01:06 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Blackwater (2007)

Good ol fashion crocodile survival flick. It's good.

Yeah I love croc flicks!

Rogue, Primeval, Lake Placid...

Funny thing about Blackwater is that it's supposed to be set in the "Outback" of Australia but because it had a low budget film...they managed to film it in a small mangrove beside a busy highway jus 20mins out of the city.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 02:19 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The Meg, or rather The Meh. 5/10.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 10:38 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah I love croc flicks!

Rogue, Primeval, Lake Placid...

Funny thing about Blackwater is that it's supposed to be set in the "Outback" of Australia but because it had a low budget film...they managed to film it in a small mangrove beside a busy highway jus 20mins out of the city.

I loved the muddy, prehistoric-ish swamp they filmed it in. It was perfect.

The film was simple, well done, wasn't trying to be more than it was. It was excellent.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Halloween.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 02:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Venom. I liked it a lot, I went in to it with pretty minimal expectations due to reviews, but it turned out to be pretty damn good IMO.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:39 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Dreampanther
The Meg, or rather The Meh. 5/10.

Haha.. hoping to see that soon at the cheap theater.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 10:17 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The MEG (2018)

My thoughts:

Final Score (2018)

Derivative, but still somewhat entertaining with Dave Bautista. Borrows a lot from Die Hard. I felt like Ray Stevenson's bad Russian accent was a bit too distracting, though.

BlacKkKlansman (2018)

It was great. Topher Grace was boring as David Duke, but I guess he matched the real person. Just would have been better to have someone who could really sink their teeth into the role a little more, even if a bit more subtly. Topher Grace is just soooo... bland.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Oct 31st, 2018 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 06:39 PM
Flyattractor

Forbidden Planet and The Thing from Another World.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 06:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bruno
Halloween
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 07:03 PM