KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (680): « First ... « 509 510 [511] 512 513 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Black Panther
Deadpool 2
Mile 22
Avengers: Infinity War
The Equalizer 2

they left Mile 22 opened for a sequel, I'll be skipping if it gets made.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 06:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Elysium (2013) again
Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) again

I still like Elysium. It's a clever movie with great production design and Fury Road is still one of the best goddamn movies ever made, holy shit. It melts my face off every time I see it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:42 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Theater: Instant Family

Netflix: The Christmas Chronicles

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 04:36 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The Good Dinosaur (2015)

Very cute, fun film. I liked it a lot.

Inglourious Basterds (2009)

3rd or 4th time seeing it. Amazing as always.

Exposed (2016)

An incomprehensible mess.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 04:58 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Crimes Grindelwald 2nd time. Better the second time. There were around 10-15 in there the first showing on a Monday which was surprising.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Skyscraper is another one that i watched recently

Die Hard + The Towering Inferno = Skyscraper, Basically.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Scarface
The Green Room

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 01:16 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Deathly Hallows part 1. Superb.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 02:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Creed 2. Pretty solid film. I think it is a lot better than the first Creed.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:16 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Assassin
Creed 2

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 08:25 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Deathly Hallows Part 2–one of the greatest conclusions and films of all time.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 08:29 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Robin Hood (2018)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 07:57 AM
TheOneFirestorm

AntiTrust (2001)

10/10
The Skulls Meets The Firm in this Terrific Thriller Drama movie that is Milo Hoffman the likable protagonist a Stanford Graduate gets a dream job at the Powerhouse Electronics Corporation NURV that has dirty secrets , a great Mastermind the charismatic Main Antagonist Gary Winston The NURV CEO along with other antagonists , terrific acting, great believable twists, terrific high stakes climax, exciting drama, believable characters,a entertaining terrific movie start to the end, and a wonderful ending.
Most likely set in the same year it was released because of seeing the recognizable early internet.

Love on Safari (2018)
9/10
The Song Africa by Toto would have been perfect for this movie set in the Africa Safari also South Africa filmed in that location, along with real African animals shown Elephants, Lions, etc.
If a sequel gets made that should be used. This is a Hallmark Movie except great quality so could have been released To Theaters.
Something outside the box for a Romance Drama movie because not likely this exact story has been used, set in Africa, also something different for Hallmark Star Lacey Chabert.

A great romance drama movie with a straight forward story Kira played Lacey Chabert is a Web Designer that lives in Chicago with Brad her boyfriend that does appear in the movie unexpected for her because she is told that she inherited a Wildlife Reserve in South Africa that has financial jeopardy a main obstacle or antagonist , Tom the Head Ranger wants her to fall in love with animals, and land because the person that Kira can sell the Wildlife Reserve doesn’t care about the animals.

A great unique entertaining romance drama movie start , 3 dimensional likable main characters Kira Tom and his Sister along with supporting characters, drama, romance, believable unlikable main characters, beautiful real locations used South Africa and a Africa Safari with real Africa wild animals, believable changes, and a realistic wonderful ending.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Tom does find out that Kira has a boyfriend, and shows he’s not a jerk because he doesn’t pursue Kira, Brad undermines her since didn’t talk to her because he wanted a deal made so he and her could travel back to Chicago since he doesn’t want to remain in South Africa with valid reasons so he is a unlikable character along with being the buzzkill, the other unlikable character the Buyer that doesn’t care about the animals.and it’s believable that Tom and Kira are the new couple late in this movie
A viral video why the Reserve gets saved, Kira wants to make the right decision for the solution for the Wildlife Reserve which makes her likable and admirable, Tom and Kira are the new couple late in this movie which is believable

The Meg (2018)
9/10
This has homages to other famous Killer Shark movies while still being it’s own Killer Shark creature feature movie.
From start to finish a entertaining terrific Science Fiction Action Creature Feature Giant Monster Shark Movie.

An impressive looking Megaladon shark the main villain, other great looking sharks, a charismatic likable main hero along with other likable good characters including a kid, drama, terrific exciting climax, great action, expected great 1 liners, and a terrific ending.

Alpha (2018)
9/10
A terrific Adventure Drama movie set in the Ice Age with a young man that bonds with a abandoned wolf, and both need to travel through the Wilderness to reach the Safe Haven before the Frigid Winter starts.
Impressive looking locations for a movie Set in the Ice Age, great looking animals including a Sabertooth Tiger, exciting drama, great action, 2 likable main characters, and a amazing ending.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 05:48 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I last saw FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR (1986) on VHS smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 08:01 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I Married An Axe Murderer. Underrated IMO.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 05:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Klansmen.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 06:17 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Monster of Phantom Lake and The Giant Spider. 2 Great 50's B-Monster Movie Spoof Homages.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 06:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sicario
Arrival
Loving Pablo

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 12:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Wreck it Ralph 2-better than the first.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Mortal Engines. Better than I thought.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 01:00 AM