KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 541 542 [543] 544 545 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

THE LIGHTHOUSE

That...was pretty intense!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 10:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Witch

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:44 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

Still fun. One of Robin Williams’ (smallest but) most memorable roles for me anyway.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 09:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Terminator Dark Fate: It's not great, not shit. It's fine.

Jay and SIlent Bob Reboot: It's exactly what you expect of it, and I loved every second of it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 02:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue
The Witch

I saw that recently. I thought it stunk.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 06:46 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot was legit funny. I was afraid to watch it since I love the original so much, but I’m glad I watched it.

From all the cameos and meta from Smith’s films, and talking shit about Smith and Hollywood with all their reboots.

We also found out what happened to Loki. It seems that God transported him to Italy were he lives his life, and he’s paying for his sin.

It’s a good film, watch it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 05:57 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

THE LIGHTHOUSE

Wow!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 10:05 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kingpin 7/10

I love road movies, for me its just the simple joy of seeing the countryside and going to new places. The movie was extremely quirky Quaid, Harrelson, and Murray put on good performances and there were jokes I never saw coming. The scenes where that Craps player asked him to **** Ishmael had me rolling, and the dialogue was hilarious. Underrated for sure

Rogue One 8/10

I don't think it can be emphasized how great the second half of the movie is, and the destruction of Jedha was also a marvel in CG. It blows my mind this movie is 4 years old now, as the models/CG for the Star Destroyers rank among the best scenery I've seen in Star Wars. The beach battle scenes are amazing and while the characters are skeletal like any war film (Dunkirk/1917), they have moments to shine towards their end. Vader is kind of shoehorned but it all works in the end.

Underwater 7/10

Massively underrated Underwater horror film destined to be among the many cult films in the genre

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 06:58 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

SORROWFUL JONES

Bob Hope is great in this. The quips come fast and furious!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:15 AM
Insane Titan

Bad Boys for Life. Great movie 8/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:43 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

1917 - Intense. Liked it a lot. Highly recommended.

JoJo Rabbit - About a young boy in Germany during WW2 times. He finds out that his mother (Scarlett Johanssen) has been hiding a jewish girl in the house and he eventually has to come to terms how he feels about country and patriotism. Good movie.

Richard Jewell - About the security guard that was at the public forefront during the Atlanta olympics when a pipe bomb had gone off. Well done and entertaining flick.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 08:25 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
1917 - Intense. Liked it a lot. Highly recommended.

A friend and I are supposed to go see this later this week.
We’re going super early so it’ll be empty. A war movie -and- a crowd won’t mix well w. my PTSD. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 08:36 PM
riv6672

Was pretty damn great. Very exciting.

DOLITTLE
Watched this right after 1917 just to get my head in a funner place before leaving the theater. Silly, but i’m an RDJ fan so I liked it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 10:11 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ip Man 3

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 02:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Terminator Dark Fate - or whatever the fu#k it's called. Terrible, mediocre at best. The franchise just needs to stop and hopefully this will be the final nail in the coffin.

Zombieland Doubletap - Surprisingly entertaining sequel. I laughed a good bit.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 11:12 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah Double tap was hilarious
I kinda wish we would’ve seen more of the different zombie types, and the female characters made tons of stupid decisions. But I loved the film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 11:15 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Joker, 2nd viewing.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 04:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Midway - Another intense war movie. Takes place during Pearl Harbor and shows a lot of fighting out at sea and just how brave those soldiers were.

The Good Liar - Ian McKellen plays a con man. Helen Mirren is his victim. An ok film.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 11:39 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

TREMORS 3 BACK TO PERFECTION

Prime Burt in that one. And El Blanco!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 10:00 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Parasite (2019) - really great, ending felt rushed to me, though

Color Out of Space (2019) - RAGE CAGE Out of PLACE

1917 (2019) - amazing piece of film making, holy fu#king shit

Step Brothers (2008) - very silly, but a few good laughs

Primal (2019) - Nicolas Cage's DIE HARD!! thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 08:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote