KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (682): « First ... « 568 569 [570] 571 572 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the good, the bad and the ugly

unforgiven

pale rider

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Pale Rider is so good, underrated gem from Clint. Some of my favorite scenery in any movie.

It was a really well shot movie, yeah!
I watched it yesterday, and it still held up for me.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 11:28 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

CONAN THE BARBARIAN 2011

Starting the day off w. the best live action Conan movie.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 01:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

ANACONDA

It began here, in 1997.
The beginning of the rise of J-Lo’s legendary butt.

Also Ice Cube was in it, and Angelina Jolie’s dad, Robin Williams’ dad from Jumanji, and that guy who wasn’t good enough to be Marty McFly.
Machete and Owen Wilson were in there too.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 03:35 PM
riv6672

THE CELL

A few years later J-Lo came back w. this creepy movie, who actually kinda liked!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 05:47 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

texas chainsaw massacre

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 07:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

THE EYE

Perennial hottie Jessica Alba in a creepy movie I only saw once before. Totally didn’t even realize Chloe Grace Moretz was in it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 09:50 PM
riv6672

GOTHIKA

Hot af Halle Berry might be losing her mind...or else ghosts are real! Either way it’s not good but she’s really hot!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 12:21 AM
riv6672

PEPPERMINT

The Punisher has nothing on Jennifer Garner.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 02:02 AM
riv6672

13 GOING ON 30

Gonna start this one now.
Need a little more Jennifer Garner!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 03:27 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hannibal Rising

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 03:38 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Strange seeing Ed Norton when I’m more used to Mark Ruffalo now. I actually prefer Ruffalo really.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 01:41 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally got around to watching the Matrix trilogy. Just watched the last one last night.

Honestly, I don't see why that series gets such high reviews. I thought it sucked overall. The original was decent but the other two were pure crap. I almost fell asleep several times during the last hour or so watching Revolutions last night because it was so damn boring to me.

Oh, and I'm not a Keanu Reeves hater, either. I actually like a lot of his films but those Matrix movies were just plain bad and boring.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 11th, 2020 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 01:46 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

The 2012 reboot was all kinds of excellent!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 03:01 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Frida 10/10

Once Upon a time in Hollywood 8/10

Tried to watch Freddy vs. Jason and got like 10 minutes into it before the horrible cgi, terrible dialogue, and shittiness of the film kicked in.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 03:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

THE CABIN IN THE WOODS

Love this movie. So meta!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 05:26 PM
riv6672

THE WATCH

About to start this very underrated movie. This one’s right up there w. THE BURBS.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 06:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the old guard

coulda been better.. written kind of bad..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 07:08 PM
riv6672

PACIFIC RIM 2

I dig this sequel, actually!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 10:54 PM
riv6672

SHOOT ‘EM UP

Fun movie. Still holds up for me.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 01:24 AM