KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 591 592 [593] 594 595 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2021 12:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shaft (2019)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 12:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I last saw the movie TERMINATOR 3 (2001) on VHS smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 06:45 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 05:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Spaceballs

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 05:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Demolition Man --- one of my favorites. Still trying to figure out the three sea shells.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 07:47 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Golden Child.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2021 07:48 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sometimes They Come Back... for More

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 07:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Aqua man. Seen it before but forgot it, its honestly forgettable

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 08:32 AM
riv6672

JENIFER

For a deformed succubus, Carrie Anne Fleming was F’ing HAWT!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

TOM AND JERRY

I went for the intricate storyline and well written portrayal of the modern day hospitality and service industry, but I stayed for the shenanigans of the cat and the mouse.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 09:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Kiss Me First

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 03:14 AM
riv6672

ROPE

A Hitchcock movie from 1948 I’d never heard of, AND it had Jimmy Stewart on it. You can def. see Hitchcock playing w. things he’d later go on to perfect.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 05:31 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by riv6672
TOM AND JERRY

I went for the intricate storyline and well written portrayal of the modern day hospitality and service industry, but I stayed for the shenanigans of the cat and the mouse.

Why is this the funniest post I've read here in years?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 06:47 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Kara Serva Aka. Eternal Love --- one of the best shows I've seen about love, passion, anger and drama. Poor boy meets rich girl and are separated by families. Poor boy becomes rich to get girl but girl is now married to an aggressive control abuser. Filmed in Istanbul.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 07:04 AM
rudester
Tommy

The Dreamers (2003)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 07:16 AM
rudester
Tommy

Coming 2 America 2. No spoilers. It was ehh. Had its moments but not there. It needed more to reach the climax but just settled to accept the conclusion.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2021 09:00 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Spenser Confidential

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 12:54 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Spenser Confidential

Was that any good?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2021 10:52 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Revisited some favourites.

Iron Man (2008) 8/10. It is simply mesmerising watching RDJ transform into Tony Stark, never mind how many times I see it.

Thor Ragnarok (2017) 8/10. I can't wait to see what the irreverent Taika Waititi is going to do to the Star Wars universe after this.

Lake Placid (1999) 7/10. Classic comedy horror with one of my favourite casts.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2021 10:17 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote