KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA VS Avengers

JLA VS Avengers
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

JLA VS Avengers

Ok, so here is how works:

JLA

Superman (Post-Crisis)
Flash (Wally West)
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle Rainer)
Steel
Batman

Avengers

Thor (Classic Thor)
Quicksilver
Vision
Hercules (Full Power)
Quasar
Iron Man
Captain America

The battle take place on JLA earth so Flash has access to the speed force.The Martian Manhunter telepathy based attacks wouldn't work cause all the Avengers wear a microchip that project a field that protects them from telepathy.

This time, the two strongest heroes teams ever seen, face each other to save a heroine.Scarlet, with her reality warping powers is a danger, and after she nearly destroyed the JLA earth, Superman and the others capture her and put her in a special magic prison that block her powers.
Captain America leads the Avengers on the JLA earth to take back Wanda and help them controlling her powers.

The fight take place in Metropolis:
Superman: I'm apologize Captain to meet you again in these
circumstances, but i must tell you that we cannot free Scarlet.

Captain America: Superman you cannot entrap her without giving her the chance to regain control over her powers.

Aquaman: It's the only logic chance, we cannot run the risk to grant her freedom.She's a menace.

Thor: I'VE LISTEN ENOUGH!YOU ENTRAP A GENTLE WOMAN, THAT CANNOT CONTROL HER LIFE WITHOUT GIVING HER A CHANCE!THE SON OF ODIN WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON!
Thor hurl his hammer and throw it at Superman that try to block it with his hands to defend himself from the attack, but he gets throwed through a building, and in the next and in the next.

Cap: (putting a hand on his face)Oh no

Wonder Woman engage Thor at mach 3 flying speed, Thor arrives with his hammer and engage her in an aerial combat, Quasar shot a powerful energy blast and Green Lantern, that counterattacks with one of his, their energy blasts are illuminating the center of Metropolis like small starts.J'Onn see that telepathy doesn't works, so he shots martian vision at Cap, the weakest of the Avengers, in theory, but the blast is deflected by Cap against GL who takes hit and trapped into a force field by Quasar that throw him away.J'Onn turn himself invisible and reach Cap from behind throwing him into the sea with a powerful punch, but he's reached by costructs maked from Quasar that are nearly hitting him, but some detritus of a building are throwed at superspeed at J'Onn and a voice says become intangible!It's Flash, that hits Quasar that gets stunned and falls down on the rooftop of a building.Flash jumps at superspeed from the opposite rooftop and his going to hit Wendell but...
I remember you faster, red whizzer!It's Quicksilver that jumps in front of Flash at the same speed and they both hit each other with a powerful punch then falls down.
Flash: You're faster than the last time, but on my Earth you don't stand a chance.
Meanwhile, Wonder Woman is fighting with Thor, that's reluctant to hit a woman, so is just blocking her blows, but seeing she's putting more strenght in his fists he decide
That is time to attack for the Thunder God!Beware Amazon!
Thor hits WW with Mjolnir, then with his left fist perform an uppercut, a cross, then another blow of Mjolnir surrounded by magical energy, WW is nearly stunned, Thor is going to KO her until red and blue fast object takes her away and comes back in front him hitting Mjolnir with a punch, the shockwave produced destroys the near buildings in half.
Why don't you try with me, Asgardian.
I was hoping for your return.
Hercules his on the land, and after saving Cap from drowning, he engages Martian Manhunter in a fist to fist fight.
J'Onn is suprised, the son of Zeus is stronger from the last meeting of the JLA and Avengers, and takes some powerful blows that make him disoriented, so he fly high and hit Hercules with martian vision, the concusssive force put down the Olympian, that his on his knees, he throw his mace at MM hitting him on the chest, the martian vision is interrupted, Hercules jumps high into air catching MM and falling into the side of a building with him.
At the same time, Quicksilver is showing his own against Flash, the unknown powers of Magneto's son make him able to become faster and stronger thanks to a link with electromagnetic fields, Flash decides to move faster, approaching Mach 200 speed in a run around the world, and Pietro follows him, Wally is suprise, he never see someone giving him so much troubles from the fight against Savitar.He hits QS with speed-force blasts, and Pietro shots electrical blasts at him too, when they pass under the Eiffel Tower, they engange hand to hand combat at superspeed, they hit themselves so fast, that every no landed blow create a shockwave that destroy everything on his way, Wally starts moving faster, and use more SF energy against Pietro that in Sidney finally falls down.It was fun but the League need my help now.Wally is arriving at Pietro, who just hear the voice of his sister, Wanda is calling him from her prison.
WAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!Pietro is shininng, then he moves so fast that he enter in the SF dimension.
Uh?What the?Wher are you going?Flash just follow Pietro into the SF dimension.How do you get here?You're not a speedster of this Earth.
But i'm THE SPEEDSTER on my Earth, and now of this Earth too.
In the SF Wally his having the fight of his life, speed force bolts, excess of lightspeed attacks, until Pietro enraged hits him with so much force that Wally almost exits from the SF dimension.QS starts to drain the energy from Wally.When i'll get control over that SF i'll get to Wanda's prison and make her free.Wally is losing.He never met great speedsters from too much time, so he gain to much confidence in himself, and his not so much excited like he was before, when he's near to get killed by Quicksilver, he saw a face, getting form in the Speed Force dimension.
Wally?
Barry?
Hey guy, what's happening here?You're a Flash, the best Flash.You never make me feeling disappointed of you, never.Show who's the real speedster, show him who are you, you're a hero, and heroes don't surrender, never.
Yes...never...
Good Bye Wally
Wait uncle!I got questions...i got doubts...
Fight Wally.Stand up son.Don't surrend.
NEEEVERRR!Wally stands up, shining like a living lightining, and hits Pietro with a punch in the chest full of speed force, they reappeared into Metropolis, Wally is standing up, QS is down, surrounded by electrical charges.Wally's body is surrounded by golden thunders, it's the SF energy.
But what was happening during Flash and Quicksilver's fight?
Hercules and J'Onn were fighting tough, until J'Onn decides to become intangible and become solid into Hercules chest, but Hercules resist, and J'Onn afraid to kill him, exit from his body and become solid, just to get hit by a powerful punch, that knockdown him.
Superman and Thor are fighting with no mercy from minutes, but it seems they are fighting from hours, even weakened by magic lightinings fired by Mjolnir, Supes stand up and show his own against Thor.He perform a great combo of hits with Mjolnir and his fists, then Supes finds him not ready for a full force heat vision.
I let you hitting me more to charge my heat vision, NOW, BURN!
A fast, and strong heat vision blast hits Thor in the chest, so powerful that the clouds becomes red, illuminated from the energy of the attack, and in close combat distance, it means troubles for the son of Odin, he gets knocked back for half a mile before stopping into a building.Supes arrive, and with his best shots try to knockdown Thor, that block one of his fists and stand up.
I use Mjolnir to partially absorb your attack, Kryptonian.NOW I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT REAL POWERS IS!THAT MY LIFE FORCE CHARGE MJOLNIR AND HIT MY ENEMY!Thor is using the GodForce, and hits Superman in the face with a supercharged Mjolnir, knocking up him, Supes stop into the air, he's 10miles over Metropolis, Thor arrives and blasts him, then engage the Kryptonian in fist to fist combat at grea speed
I...I underrate your speed...but...i got speed too...Supes perform a superfast attack, but the godforce his too much magic for his aura, and he's weakened, so he put all his energy into a heat vision attack, Thor cannot absorb it with Mjolnir, he's focused on the GodForce effect, so he fly fast at Supes, blasting himtoo, and when they are in melee distance, he hits him with the hammer, and Supes hits him with a powerful punch, the shockwave created make collapsing one of Luthor's skyscrapers.
A flash of energy can be see from the ground, then a figure is falling down slowly.Flash, that has now engaged Quasar, turns around and says:
What...Superman?How...
Another flash of energy, but smaller, appears under the big boyscout, Thor teleports under him and catch him, than he teleport again and put Supes on the ground.Then Thor rests for a bit
What a fight...what a great fight...
Flash gets hitted by a concussive blast from Quasar during the lack of attention, but Wendell gets hit by a war mace created from Kyle, that is now surround by a 40 foot tall green robot:
Now i show you what can a drawer do with a power ring!
Quasar manage to absorb the power ring energy and his constructs become green as those of Kyle, the feedback of the absorbing transform Quasar's force field in a robot equal to that of Kyle, and when they land a blow to each other, the robots disappaer, and they falls down for the shock.The absorbing process have linked their minds to their force of tought has been put in contrast.
J'Onn is recovering from Hercules attack, then he decides to blast him at full force, Hercules avoids some attacks, until...Vision, arrives at J'Onn in intangible form, and becomes solid when he's overlapped on him, they are both having a great physical shock, Hercules manage to separate them, but a red, blue and yellow figure with long hair arrives at mach 10 hitting him with a great kick.

Last edited by Paola on Jan 4th, 2005 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:23 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

The daughter of Ippolita is back for is revenge Olympian!Fight!
If you say so...LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!
You're powerful than our last encounter.
Cause Zeus give me back my power, so i can put down the evil foes of my world!
Both with centuries of experience and both with amazing strenght, the wo champions are fighting, hitting them with no mercy,
meanwhile, Vision and J'Onn fights in the intagible form until the feedback put K.O. both them.An uppercut, a cross, trapping maneuvers, submission, the fight seems to be eternal, until Hercules perform a cross punch knocking back Diana, then:
Listen to me Amazon, you're fighting for revenge, but i'm the Hercules of another Earth, not the one you hate.
How can i believe to someone that was pounding me few moments ago?
Cause i swear you that is the truth.
If it's as you say, put your hand in my lazo.
And Hercules repeat his worlds.
You're saying the truth Olympian, i'm in debt with you
but i've forgot someone, didn't I?Where are Steel, Batman, IM and Cap?
Cap: Are you sure Tony?I see only an energy tunnel and nothing else.
IM: No problem Steve, i know the energy track that Wanda possess, my scanners will lead us to the prison.
Cap: It's too easy.
IM: Sometimes things are easy, Cap.Don't worry.

You would have listen to the Captain, Iron Man.
Batman push a buttong on his belt, and Iron Man is surrounded by electrical charges that repel Caps, who falls down without getting harmed.
IM falls down like a heap of detritus.How can you known my passwords...the access code...
I alway know what is important to know, armored man.
You've put down him, now why don't we see if you were right Batman.
Remember?You say that i can defeat you.So, let me reach Scarlet.
Before, you have to defeat me, Captain.
Cap put down his shield and prepare to fight.
Batman jumps at him, peforming a roundhouse kick, Cap block it, and counterattack with a punch, Batman defend himself and assume a defensive position, he runs at Cap hitting him with his best shots, and Cap gets hitted by a powerful punch on the face, he perform and acrobatic jump and use a wall to propel himself against Batman hitting him with a double punch, then a front kick, and another punch.

But what's going on in Supeman's city?
Thor has reach Hercules and WW, she decide to take them to Scarlet, even if Thor cann reach her without help with his hammer, but he appreciates the help of the Amazon.
NO!Diana are you crazy?Wally is in front of them.
If you want to get to the prison, you've to defeat me Thunder God.
You're brave speedster, and the Thunder God likes to fight brave foes.
No wait...don't...
Before WW can finish the world, Flash hits Thor with so many hits that the Thunder God cannot counterattack, and his on his knees when Diana finish the phrase.
No wait...don't fight!Flash Stop!
Thunder God...Tsk.I'm faster then the thunder, so you cannot stop me.
Flash performs another attack, but Thor stands up and with his last energies charge Mjolnir with GodForce, and even if Flash is faster, he's able to hit him for first.Flash gets knocked back for 300 feets, and Thor falls down unconscious.Hercules take him on his back, and says:
Lead us to the prison Amazon, the speedster would be down for a long time.
In the prison, Batman and Cap are fighting with all their forces, Cap's chainmail is ruined by Batman's hits, 2 broken ribs, and shoulder injured, and the batrangs had cut Cap's face, but the Dark Knight is damaged too, he lose blood from the nose, and his left leg isn't in good condition.Like two animals that fight for the food, the fighters jumps in front of each other for the final attack.
An uppercut, and a cross punch, Batman's uppercut reach the target but during the jump, Cap decide to take the shield and hits Bat with hit.The fight is ended.Cap has win, but is a bit stunned, and he has to face Steel.
I'm apologize to fight and injured enemy, but you're the enemy Captain.
Steel throw his hammer, Cap avoids for a few, but he gets hit in the chest and throwed to a wall.
From the dimensional tunnel, WW arrives with Hercules and Thor.
Wonder Woman?Why you lead them here?You understand what have you made?
The son of Zeus is sick of facing opponents, the beautiful Scarlet must be free.And you cannot stop me, armored man.
Steel flies at Hercules hitting him with his hammer at full density, Hercules counterattack with his mace that destroy the hammer.Steel use his jets to hit Hercules on the face, he flies high and shoot some missiles at him, but Herc jumps out of the explosion and hit in mid air Steel, knocking him unconscious.
Wonder Woman has freed Scarlet, Captain America takes her and Thor wake up and says:
Finally we get the victory, happy to see you beautiful Wanda.
Scarlet: NO!
Vision's body lands on the ground, and a green figure flying fasts shots force blasts and Cap and Hercules then is going to hit them but...
Stop J'Onn.Let's give them the chance to help her.They are hero as we are.They wouldn't make something that could put in danger people of both worlds.And don't you remember what means being in need of the help of your friends?
J'Onn lands, and excuse with the Avengers.After the groups clarifies their probles, Thor teleport all them into Metropolis, where they rescue Superman, GL, Quasar, and Iron Man, that can now control again his armor.The heroes greet, and then Thor teleport the Avengers into their mansion.
I'm the Watcher, and in another reality that i've observe, Scarlet Witch rule over both the universe of the Avengers and the JLA after she becomes mad because her power overwhelm her.
But maybe, in this reality, their friends would success in helping the heroine.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Great story! Highly improbable, but good story nonetheless. With the suggested rosters, The JLA would defeat the Avengers hands down. I also felt that the fight was a little biased against the JLA. (The Avengers wearing telepathically-protected microchips, and Quicksilver accessing the Speed Force? Please!)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:20 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

If J'Onn was able to shut the minds of the JLA the fight would end quickly.I think that to access to the SF you need the reach lightspeed, but before, you need to gain high level of speed, so this is how i grant QS to do it.Anyway i tought that the fight wasn't too much against the JLA.I mean IM was defeated easy by Batman, Cap was nearly defeated by Bat if it wasn't for the shield, Thor have the fight of his life, Wonder Woman and Hercules were both equal so they starts to use the brain and not the muscle, something that Herc usually don't use.Vision and MM are both K.O. as Quasar and GL too so it's a good result in the end ^^.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:59 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 07:00 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: JLA VS Avengers

quote:
Originally posted by K3VIL
I correct the grammar errors in the first parts

The battle take place on JLA earth so Flash has access to the speed force.The Martian Manhunter telepathy based attacks wouldn't work cause all the Avengers wear a microchip that project a field that protects them from telepathy.

This time, the two strongest heroes teams ever seen, face each other to save a heroine.Scarlet, with her reality warping powers is a danger, and after she nearly destroyed the JLA earth, Superman and the others capture her and put her in a special magic prison that block her powers.
Captain America leads the Avengers on the JLA earth to take back Wanda and help them controlling her powers.

The fight take place in Metropolis:
Superman: I'm apologize Captain to meet you again in these
circumstances, but i must tell you that we cannot free Scarlet.

Captain America: Superman you cannot entrap her without giving her the chance to regain control over her powers.

Aquaman: It's the only logic chance, we cannot run the risk to grant her freedom.She's a menace.

Thor: I'VE LISTEN ENOUGH!YOU ENTRAP A GENTLE WOMAN, THAT CANNOT CONTROL HER LIFE WITHOUT GIVING HER A CHANCE!THE SON OF ODIN WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON!
Thor hurl his hammer and throw it at Superman that try to block it with his hands to defend himself from the attack, but he gets throwed through a building, and in the next and in the next.

Cap: (putting a hand on his face)Oh no...

Wonder Woman engage Thor at mach 3 flying speed, Thor arrives with his hammer and engage her in an aerial combat, Quasar shot a powerful energy blast and Green Lantern, that counterattacks with one of his, their energy blasts are illuminating the center of Metropolis like small starts.J'Onn see that telepathy doesn't works, so he shots martian vision at Cap, the weakest of the Avengers, in theory, but the blast is deflected by Cap against GL who takes hit and trapped into a force field by Quasar that throw him away.J'Onn turn himself invisible and reach Cap from behind throwing him into the sea with a powerful punch, but he's reached by costructs maked from Quasar that are nearly hitting him, but some detritus of a building are throwed at superspeed at J'Onn and a voice says become intangible!It's Flash, that hits Quasar that gets stunned and falls down on the rooftop of a building.Flash jumps at superspeed from the opposite rooftop and his going to hit Wendell but...
I remember you faster, red whizzer!It's Quicksilver that jumps in front of Flash at the same speed and they both hit each other with a powerful punch then falls down.
Flash: You're faster than the last time, but on my Earth you don't stand a chance.
Meanwhile, Wonder Woman is fighting with Thor, that's reluctant to hit a woman, so is just blocking her blows, but seeing she's putting more strenght in his fists he decide
That is time to attack for the Thunder God!Beware Amazon!
Thor hits WW with Mjolnir, then with his left fist perform an uppercut, a cross, then another blow of Mjolnir surrounded by magical energy, WW is nearly stunned, Thor is going to KO her until red and blue fast object takes her away and comes back in front him hitting Mjolnir with a punch, the shockwave produced destroys the near buildings in half.
Why don't you try with me, Asgardian.
I was hoping for your return.
Hercules his on the land, and after saving Cap from drowning, he engages Martian Manhunter in a fist to fist fight.
J'Onn is suprised, the son of Zeus is stronger from the last meeting of the JLA and Avengers, and takes some powerful blows that make him disoriented, so he fly high and hit Hercules with martian vision, the concusssive force put down the Olympian, that his on his knees, he throw his mace at MM hitting him on the chest, the martian vision is interrupted, Hercules jumps high into air catching MM and falling into the side of a building with him.
At the same time, Quicksilver is showing his own against Flash, the unknown powers of Magneto's son make him able to become faster and stronger thanks to a link with electromagnetic fields, Flash decides to move faster, approaching Mach 200 speed in a run around the world, and Pietro follows him, Wally is suprise, he never see someone giving him so much troubles from the fight against Savitar.He hits QS with speed-force blasts, and Pietro shots electrical blasts at him too, when they pass under the Eiffel Tower, they engange hand to hand combat at superspeed, they hit themselves so fast, that every no landed blow create a shockwave that destroy everything on his way, Wally starts moving faster, and use more SF energy against Pietro that in Sidney finally falls down.It was fun but the League need my help now.Wally is arriving at Pietro, who just hear the voice of his sister, Wanda is calling him from her prison.
WAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!Pietro is shininng, then he moves so fast that he enter in the SF dimension.
Uh?What the?Wher are you going?Flash just follow Pietro into the SF dimension.How do you get here?You're not a speedster of this Earth.
But i'm THE SPEEDSTER on my Earth, and now of this Earth too.
In the SF Wally his having the fight of his life, speed force bolts, excess of lightspeed attacks, until Pietro enraged hits him with so much force that Wally almost exits from the SF dimension.QS starts to drain the energy from Wally.When i'll get control over that SF i'll get to Wanda's prison and make her free.Wally is losing.He never met great speedsters from too much time, so he gain to much confidence in himself, and his not so much excited like he was before, when he's near to get killed by Quicksilver, he saw a face, getting form in the Speed Force dimension.
Wally?
Barry?
Hey guy, what's happening here?You're a Flash, the best Flash.You never make me feeling disappointed of you, never.Show who's the real speedster, show him who are you, you're a hero, and heroes don't surrender, never.
Yes...never...
Good Bye Wally
Wait uncle!I got questions...i got doubts...
Fight Wally.Stand up son.Don't surrend.
NEEEVERRR!Wally stands up, shining like a living lightining, and hits Pietro with a punch in the chest full of speed force, they reappeared into Metropolis, Wally is standing up, QS is down, surrounded by electrical charges.Wally's body is surrounded by golden thunders, it's the SF energy.
But what was happening during Flash and Quicksilver's fight?
Hercules and J'Onn were fighting tough, until J'Onn decides to become intangible and become solid into Hercules chest, but Hercules resist, and J'Onn afraid to kill him, exit from his body and become solid, just to get hit by a powerful punch, that knockdown him.
Superman and Thor are fighting with no mercy from minutes, but it seems they are fighting from hours, even weakened by magic lightinings fired by Mjolnir, Supes stand up and show his own against Thor.He perform a great combo of hits with Mjolnir and his fists, then Supes finds him not ready for a full force heat vision.
I let you hitting me more to charge my heat vision, NOW, BURN!
A fast, and strong heat vision blast hits Thor in the chest, so powerful that the clouds becomes red, illuminated from the energy of the attack, and in close combat distance, it means troubles for the son of Odin, he gets knocked back for half a mile before stopping into a building.Supes arrive, and with his best shots try to knockdown Thor, that block one of his fists and stand up.
I use Mjolnir to partially absorb your attack, Kryptonian.NOW I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT REAL POWERS IS!THAT MY LIFE FORCE CHARGE MJOLNIR AND HIT MY ENEMY!Thor is using the GodForce, and hits Superman in the face with a supercharged Mjolnir, knocking up him, Supes stop into the air, he's 10miles over Metropolis, Thor arrives and blasts him, then engage the Kryptonian in fist to fist combat at grea speed
I...I underrate your speed...but...i got speed too...Supes perform a superfast attack, but the godforce his too much magic for his aura, and he's weakened, so he put all his energy into a heat vision attack, Thor cannot absorb it with Mjolnir, he's focused on the GodForce effect, so he fly fast at Supes, blasting himtoo, and when they are in melee distance, he hits him with the hammer, and Supes hits him with a powerful punch, the shockwave created make collapsing one of Luthor's skyscrapers.
A flash of energy can be see from the ground, then a figure is falling down slowly.Flash, that has now engaged Quasar, turns around and says:
What...Superman?How...
Another flash of energy, but smaller, appears under the big boyscout, Thor teleports under him and catch him, than he teleport again and put Supes on the ground.Then Thor rests for a bit
What a fight...what a great fight...
Flash gets hitted by a concussive blast from Quasar during the lack of attention, but Wendell gets hit by a war mace created from Kyle, that is now surround by a 40 foot tall green robot:
Now i show you what can a drawer do with a power ring!
Quasar manage to absorb the power ring energy and his constructs become green as those of Kyle, the feedback of the absorbing transform Quasar's force field in a robot equal to that of Kyle, and when they land a blow to each other, the robots disappaer, and they falls down for the shock.The absorbing process have linked their minds to their force of tought has been put in contrast.
J'Onn is recovering from Hercules attack, then he decides to blast him at full force, Hercules avoids some attacks, until...Vision, arrives at J'Onn in intangible form, and becomes solid when he's overlapped on him, they are both having a great physical shock, Hercules manage to separate them, but a red, blue and yellow figure with long hair arrives at mach 10 hitting him with a great kick.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 07:20 PM