KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » War Of The Machines!

War Of The Machines!
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Cool War Of The Machines!

Discuss everything involving the War Of The Machines here!

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:38 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Is this the new, T4 movie?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:48 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I think he means more in general.

What i'm curious about is how quickly they managed to devastate the world, thats a fair bit of nuclear warhead power needed there !

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:30 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

At the end of T-3 you saw nuclear missiles hitting into every major city of Earth, that is some major-scale destruction, coupled with the H-K bots.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:43 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
At the end of T-3 you saw nuclear missiles hitting into every major city of Earth, that is some major-scale destruction, coupled with the H-K bots.

Basically those missiles were hitting everything cities, islands, etc. I'm surprised there were even any survivors after such mass destruction.

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
I think he means more in general.

Yes I did, I probably should have made that a little more clear in my first post.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:36 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

The possibilites of such an event aren't totally unreal it seems to me. If those warheads get into the wrong hands...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:54 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

True, I agree.

It would be possible in some way or another.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:10 AM
Konjammenson

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo

Not only that, but there is a major plot whole there. In T2 it is revealed that SkyNet will launce nukes on Russia and allow the Russian couter attack to take out the US targets. Never would it have launced nukes straight up in the air and let them fall back down on just random areas. Were talking about a strategy program here; not some gobbled up mess of things.

It is also unlikely that the entire world just has a bunch of single nukes in random places on the map like that. Nukes are in groups and placed in positions for strategic attack.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 08:32 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Thats actually very true, I never picked it up. T2 had a far more logical explanation for the mass destruction compared with the random kamikaze's we saw at the end of T3.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 09:08 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

We'll adopt this is the General Terminator Discussion Thread.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 09:48 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Konjammenson
Not only that, but there is a major plot whole there. In T2 it is revealed that SkyNet will launce nukes on Russia and allow the Russian couter attack to take out the US targets. Never would it have launced nukes straight up in the air and let them fall back down on just random areas. Were talking about a strategy program here; not some gobbled up mess of things.

It is also unlikely that the entire world just has a bunch of single nukes in random places on the map like that. Nukes are in groups and placed in positions for strategic attack.

Some very good points there.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:05 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The T2 'global nuclear war' strategy was altered by the interference of Sarah, John, and T-800 vs T-1000.. that's why Skynet didn't attack Russia in T3, it changed strategy, attacking key/ 'random' targets in the US and elsewhere.

Ever time the humans interfere and win, it alters the possible future timeline slightly, so the next movie has to come along and explain the minor alterations, up to and until they reach the 'final' dates mentioned throughout the history of things to come, either 2029 or 2032...

who knows what happens after 2032, when the humans supposedly finally conquer Skynet and take the world back from the machines..

well, I know, since I wrote it, but, who else knows??

we'll see...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 03:40 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Those sound like some interesting theories and ideas.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 02:08 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

The other day i visted a factory packed with hardout artificial intelligence, I couldn't help but think that "hey, one day this will evolve into something like the terminator! "

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:55 AM
Praylu

When and if it does evolve into something similar then we might indeed have a War Of The Machines on our hands.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:12 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I'm not sure whether to be amazed or terrified.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:45 AM
Praylu

Perhaps both,

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:23 AM
Konjammenson

i for one will be terrified

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 11:45 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Still, you gotta admire the magnitude of it all.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 05:34 AM
Praylu

I would most likely be amazed, shocked, inspired, surprised, intrigued, and then after all of that I would probably fear for my life.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:45 PM