KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Write your own lyrics/rap

Write your own lyrics/rap
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

^113 has aggression issues towards the Prez. I feel your pain, brutha. Dope rhyme, man.thumb up
My fave line:

Yo I just keep adding lines, Iím like Kerry, Iím on fire
Bush youíre straight telling lies, youíre a president for hire


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 08:26 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

The Sweet Spot

----------------------------------------
So many goodies
and so little time
the sweetness of the treats
and oh so many kinds
seems I look for the ones
that are hard to find
I got sugar plum fairies
running through my mind
big grin
------------------------------------------
first, you got the twinkies
straight out of Jacko's Billy
Jean, I'm fiend for
a tart with cream filling
peel'n the wrapper
after reach'n in her lunch box
freaky technique
she seeks a brutha with the sweet talk
wink

I know this one girl
call her Crispy Cream
she'll only ride with a dude
if their whip is clean
and if your dough runs low
then she'll skip the scene
and keep an eye on your wallet
or she'll clip your green
confused

there's this Native American
call her Lil Bear Claw
she'll pass the peace pipe
and jump on your see-saw
up and down, she's wild
and never wares out
in the heat of passion
she's known to rip your hair out
rock

tried the swear off this chick
call her Honey Bunz
she'll grab you by the pistol
hit you with her double guns
strap you to the bed
and make you call her "Mistress"
Then give you sticky luv'n
and just scratch you off her hit list
devil

Last but not least
is my sweet petite Cookie
she'll freak to the beat
even though she's a rookie
melt in your mouth
college girl that plays hooky
for a day with a kat
that makes her chocolate chips mushy
love
---------------------------------------------
So many goodies
and so little time
the sweetness of the treats
and oh so many kinds
seems I look for the ones
that are hard to find
I got sugar plum fairies
running through my mind
big grin
--------------------------------------------


eek! I'd love to get some feedback on this one... Good or bad.


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 06:20 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

its so sweet stevwe
i love it happy


__________________
misha has myspace
http://www.myspace.com/people_r_people
tell me who you are if you add me big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 06:39 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

Thanks, babydoll. wink


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 07:18 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

no prob


__________________
misha has myspace
http://www.myspace.com/people_r_people
tell me who you are if you add me big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 10:25 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Gender: Male
Location: North Carolina

yo Bush and Kerry both suck
whoever wins the election, America is f*cked
Bush sucks ass, and Kerry sucks d*ck
this whole damn election is making me sick
but I think that Kerry will win since Bushes time is up
get ready for the world to be f*cked up
the Issue in Iraq has just cost Bush the election
if I messed up with what I said, somebody please make a correction
but as far as I know, I spoke everything true
Bush dosnt deserve to be the leader, the flag is red white and blue
Bush dosnt represent that, like hardly anything else
he dosnt listen to the people, he listens mostly to himself
well Im done raving and ranting about the debate
its about time America is run by an a$$hole
oops Im late
is started when Bush became the president
but now George Bush will become a normal resident


__________________

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:33 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tarrabundea
Junior Member

Gender:
Location: United Kingdom

Cool me rap

dis is mc tara in da ouse not tat u care bout dis shit im wirtin. o yeah im gunna tel yah all bout me life fought u mite b interested. oh baby u c me move N act like normal bt ill tel u now baby how it realli is....

i got kciked out me ouse @ 14 4 smokin draw, u live @ omew it ya mama stil i sit ere another nite writin shit tat u dnt wanna no bt id nt give 2 ****s nomore ill tle ya newayz. i got a baby @ age of 15 by a pimp yer tats ryt a ****in pimp no matter wat u say ill win dis battle neday... i fink u no the outlines of me on da streets wit baby at jst 16 c'mon ppl give it ago

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:31 PM
tarrabundea is currently offline Click here to Send tarrabundea a Private Message Find more posts by tarrabundea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Gender: Male
Location: North Carolina

Are we supposed to understand that?


__________________

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:15 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Gender: Male
Location: Welfare Kingdom of California

Re: Write your own lyrics/rap

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
Why don't people on this forum take it in turns to write their own lines to a rap or a song? Just a suggestion.


Okay I'll give it a shot a rap lyric...here It goes:

Yo!


__________________

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:41 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo
just a modern guy

Gender: Male
Location: california

Re: me rap

quote:
Originally posted by tarrabundea
dis is mc tara in da ouse not tat u care bout dis shit im wirtin. o yeah im gunna tel yah all bout me life fought u mite b interested. oh baby u c me move N act like normal bt ill tel u now baby how it realli is....

i got kciked out me ouse @ 14 4 smokin draw, u live @ omew it ya mama stil i sit ere another nite writin shit tat u dnt wanna no bt id nt give 2 ****s nomore ill tle ya newayz. i got a baby @ age of 15 by a pimp yer tats ryt a ****in pimp no matter wat u say ill win dis battle neday... i fink u no the outlines of me on da streets wit baby at jst 16 c'mon ppl give it ago


I'll try to "whit-ify" this.

This is Mc Tara in the house not that you care about this shit I'm wordin. Oh yeah I'm going to tell you about my life. Thought you might be interested. Oh baby you see I move and act like I'm normal but tell you now baby how it really is...


I got kicked out of my house at the age of 15, smoking draw you live at Omew it you mother still, I sit here another night writing shit that you don't want to know but I wouldn't give two ****s anymore I'll tell you anyways. I got a baby at the age of fifteen by a pimp yeah that's right a ****in pimp no matter what you say, I'll win this battle any day, I think you know the outlines of me on the streets with a baby at just sixteen.

Come on people give it a go.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:53 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Gender: Male
Location: -

I shall also try my hand at deciphering the foreigner's strange tongue no expression

In bold red to represent how completely red-hot this super MC is no expression

This is MC Tara in the house, not that you care about this shit I'm writing. Oh yeah, I'm going to tell y'all about my life, thought you might be interested. Oh baby, you see me move and act like normal but I'll tell you now baby how it really is....

I got kicked out of my house at 14 for smoking draw, you live at omew with you mama still I sit here another night writing shit that you don't want to know but I don't give two f*cks no more, I'll tell you anyways. I got a baby at the age of 15 by a pimp yeah thats right a f*ckin' pimp, no matter what you say I'll win this battle anyday... I think you know the outlines of me on the streets with baby at just 16. Come on people, give it a go.


I accept your challenge, MC Tara. And be prepared to have thine ass thoroughly kicked and thine ears soundly cuffed across their entire breadth. no expression

Yo, this is MC Darth in the house
Ima diss this Tara shit 'til her right hand so sore she can no longer use a mouse
Don't try to touch tha Darth *****, you don't know what you gettin' into
I'll explode your neurons so your voice cracks like a violin out of tune
You think living out on the streets makes you some kind of idol
I can tell you have anger, but without intelligence, it's unbridled
I'm the real deal, I spit 100% nonfiction
But you just ignorant, so shut the hell up and listen
'Cos my mind is like a steel trap, cold hard and focused
I come down hard on you, like a plague of locusts
*****, don't try to brag about how you got no self-respect
There's nothing cool about living like a fiend trying to break his neck
Becoming a **** at the age of fifteen
Rappin' about how you some kinda baby machine
'Cos we all know that these people end up one place: dead
My grandpa was poor, but on his shoulders he kept a head
So eventually he could work his way out of recession
And in this way he avoided undue conflict, or depression
Do yourself a favor, and get yourself an education
You throwin' you life down the drain, like a war torn nation
Maybe then you'll battle harder than this pathetic shit you throwin' me
You should be thankful for this lesson, and no, I don't ask for a fee

All in good fun, of course no expression


__________________

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:02 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Gender: Male
Location: St. Elsewhere

Re: Re: Write your own lyrics/rap

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Okay I'll give it a shot a rap lyric...here It goes:

Yo!


^That's the hot sh*t, son. wink
-------------------------------------

Yo mutha f*cka
yeah you, yeah, ya heard me
I'm pawn'n my platinum chains
and sell'n my jerseys
got rid of them 20s
now I rock the hub caps
trashed my solo flex
now I got my chub back

I stopped being a dead beat
and took care of my rugrats
stopped being a tough guy
I luv and I'm luv'd back
stopped sell'n those rocks
now I'm down to dub sacks
gonna stay my ass home
no more f*ck'n with club kats

put away my gat
now I carry a sling slot
gave my ice to the poor
they got food for what bling bought
no more rob'n and steal'n
no more start'n some bullsh*t
no more front'n on feelings
I told my ego to cool it

These are the things I do
cuz dude, I need a fresh start
I'm moved by the music
Marvin Gaye had the best heart
I'll take less of the chicken
here man, you have the breast part
looking out for the guppies
no more swim'n with card sharks

That was like a week ago
now, I'm back to my old ways
hang'n with thugs
cuz they told me that crime pays
only time will tell
well, n*gga, f*ck what time say
and if I should die
I hope that heaven will find me
---------------------------------------------

This is not about me. Or maybe it is, I don't know. It just has to do with choices. Let me know what you think. raver


__________________

Oh Sweat!

Last edited by D-Double on Oct 20th, 2004 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:07 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Gender: Male
Location: -

Dope rhyme DD. Good to see somebody writing about something new and interesting for a change, instead of the mainstream "cash drugs hoes" and the underground "religion politics dissing". Not that I don't like thinking about deep philosophical shit once in a while, it just gets old hearing about the same topics all the time.


__________________

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:09 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Gender: Female
Location: California

Re: Re: Write your own lyrics/rap

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Okay I'll give it a shot a rap lyric...here It goes:

Yo!
that moved me man

totally moved me


__________________

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:47 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Gender: Male
Location: Los Angeles

IGNORANCE! laughing out loud

not all rappers say "yo"

i can name alot


__________________


Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:52 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Gender: Female
Location: California

not all rappers talk like drunk apes either

just the 'famous' ones


__________________

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:59 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Gender: Male
Location: Los Angeles

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
not all rappers talk like drunk apes either

just the 'famous' ones


laughing


__________________


Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:01 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Gender: Female
Location: California

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I shall also try my hand at deciphering the foreigner's strange tongue no expression

In bold red to represent how completely red-hot this super MC is no expression

This is MC Tara in the house, not that you care about this shit I'm writing. Oh yeah, I'm going to tell y'all about my life, thought you might be interested. Oh baby, you see me move and act like normal but I'll tell you now baby how it really is....

I got kicked out of my house at 14 for smoking draw, you live at omew with you mama still I sit here another night writing shit that you don't want to know but I don't give two f*cks no more, I'll tell you anyways. I got a baby at the age of 15 by a pimp yeah thats right a f*ckin' pimp, no matter what you say I'll win this battle anyday... I think you know the outlines of me on the streets with baby at just 16. Come on people, give it a go.


I accept your challenge, MC Tara. And be prepared to have thine ass thoroughly kicked and thine ears soundly cuffed across their entire breadth. no expression

Yo, this is MC Darth in the house
Ima diss this Tara shit 'til her right hand so sore she can no longer use a mouse
Don't try to touch tha Darth *****, you don't know what you gettin' into
I'll explode your neurons so your voice cracks like a violin out of tune
You think living out on the streets makes you some kind of idol
I can tell you have anger, but without intelligence, it's unbridled
I'm the real deal, I spit 100% nonfiction
But you just ignorant, so shut the hell up and listen
'Cos my mind is like a steel trap, cold hard and focused
I come down hard on you, like a plague of locusts
*****, don't try to brag about how you got no self-respect
There's nothing cool about living like a fiend trying to break his neck
Becoming a **** at the age of fifteen
Rappin' about how you some kinda baby machine
'Cos we all know that these people end up one place: dead
My grandpa was poor, but on his shoulders he kept a head
So eventually he could work his way out of recession
And in this way he avoided undue conflict, or depression
Do yourself a favor, and get yourself an education
You throwin' you life down the drain, like a war torn nation
Maybe then you'll battle harder than this pathetic shit you throwin' me
You should be thankful for this lesson, and no, I don't ask for a fee

All in good fun, of course no expression


that was sweet man


__________________

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:01 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Gender: Female
Location: California

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
laughing
sadly thats all my schoolmates like


__________________

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:02 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Gender: Male
Location: Los Angeles

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
sadly thats all my schoolmates like


laughing out loud


__________________


Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 04:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 04:47 PM.
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Write your own lyrics/rap

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.