KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(After watching The Terminal, I'm considering Xeth having a Russian accent... stick out tongue )

Xeth shakes Vlad's hand. "So, you saved Master Marcus's life, eh? Good job, lad! I wouldn't want my good friend Marcus to die at the hands of that Balek bastard."

"Speaking of whom, we should find him...eventually."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 05:32 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Genosian with a russian Accent?
SOudns wierd...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 06:09 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(I knew that JP, atleast I thoughtn so, but I find that I can enjoy the games more if I understand the other characters their motivation smile)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 08:37 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

Lorn rolled out of bed to the sound of people muttering between themselves. Well, I might as well go and socially interact. He thought to himself as he got dressed and donned his lightsaber. He prodded on the terminal next to his door, which resulted in it sliding back momentarily later. Lorn then proceeded to stride down the corindors of the temple until he arrived at the source of the rabble.

"Hi, I don't think I've met any of you before. Lorn Harbringer is my name." Lorn adressed the nearest group to him. They seem friendly enough, I might finally talk to someone after years of solitude. He chuckled to himself.

OOC: I'll take instincts, thanx.

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Last edited by jaybee3 on Jan 4th, 2005 at 10:59 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:55 AM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Yes Xeth we will probably meet Balek again, tho I am starting to wonder why he grew so bold all of a sudden. Maybe we'll find him outside of republic space. I doubt he will ever again show his face within the republic."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:03 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*Turns to Lorn* "Greetings young one. I am Jedi Master Marcus and these are...... (completes the entire list going: masters, knights, renegades, padawans)"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, Lorn, you wouldn't be here unless asked; you are being assigned to this mission.

Trorn answers his communicator at this point, and looks momentarily taken aback, before acknowledging and turning to you guys.

"Change of plan," he says. "It seems we are to proceed to the Supreme Chancellor's Offices."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

"Argh, this guy again?" Clarion thinks to herself as she starts to move towards the door.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:45 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Hmm this doesn't happen every day I wonder what's going on
"We'd better be on our way then"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Damn it, Marcus, that means this one has become political. You KNEW that was going to happen, as soon as Ryamore's position came up. These people are very powerful in the Republic.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 06:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Ooh great it'll be about procedures and stuff now, Why can't they just let us do our job they way it was ment to be done.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 06:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, having a Law skill makes you able to supply the answer to that, Marcus. It's because if the Jedi are seen to have a partisan position in pursuing some sort of vendetta against a Galactic institution, any case you make would be inadmissable and the Jedi themselves would come under the legal spotlight.

A case like this has to be on eggshells.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 06:31 PM
Fire

(yeey)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 07:32 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~I speak Total Russian, I was born in Russia...~

"Well... So the Techno Union Huh"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 09:20 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

*Delfedd rolls his eyes.* Politics eh? Hm. I dislike politicians. Shifty as a gungan on a frying pan.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:14 PM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Awesome! Krokozhia doesn't exist, right?)

"I thought the Council decided that we were not to work with the Chancellor again? He's a decent man and all, but last time he sent us on a suicide mission!"

"I must admit though, it was a fun suicide mission..."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:35 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"suicide is the right term. Politics, Damn waste of time sqabbling while we could be getting something done."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:40 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Now now everybody calm down and let's just hear the chancellor out"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:47 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Joined the Jedi Order at the age of 16, from 1-16 I was a Renegade who knew how to master a saber" said Vlad "...Politions... Are just... Too "Political!"" added VLad. "Who wants an apple?" he also asked as he took out a few apples under his robes and bit one.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:49 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Your right as Usual Master, I guess we should go see wht he wants"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:51 PM