KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE II (LIGHT SIDE)- Arms Race
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ill take that as a yes." said Vlad to Roan as he threw him an apple.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:56 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Vlad, you STILL are not a Renegade, you are a Knight!)

(XETH is a Renegade...)

Xeth catches the apple in midair with his reflexes and tosses it back at Vlad. "Disgusting things, apples. You should try eating the dry, crisp fruit that we grow on Geonosis. They are very much like yams, but have the texture of dried plantains..."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:07 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Yeah, I never said Im a renegade... I was just summarising my Occupation in my biography...)

Vlad dodges, and the apple lands at a what seemed expensive vase, making it fall. "I didnt do it!" said Vlad as he tossed the apples out the window for no evidence he did it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

'Interesting, No I'm good accually Vlad..."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:13 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth merely raises an eyebrow in Vlad's direction.

(Yes, but you summarized that you were a Renegade, and you did not join the Order at 16! They only accept you at...like...2!)

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:15 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's right, Vlad, you couldn't be that old.

"Obviously," says Trorn, "the Council never had any objection to people working for the Chancellor. he's the Chancellor- our entire mandate is to work for him. I think I should remind you that the Order is a servant of the Republic. We are not our own Masters. We serve the people, and we serve them through the democratic process. Anything else is abuse of power. That process gives us the Senators and the Chancellor. Never forget that we have no right to assume power just because we exist. We are given it, by the politicians who represent the people.

"The Council's objection was purely for Jedi being used in fruitless and destructive missions to hunt down Dark Siders, and the Chancellor has been very co-operative in forming an alternative solution to that issue.

"In any case, the mission isn't being hijacked. The reason we are going to his offices is because that is where Masters Yoda, Windu and Mundi are. This mission is of intense significance and discussion with the Chancellor is the proper way to proceed."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 5th, 2005 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Blast, We must have run into something big. WEll I don't like the throught of keeping Master Windu waiting, we should probably go."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Fruitless eh? I guess Xeth will like that, there being no apples.

(i'm a renegade)

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:38 AM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Master Yoda? Master Windu? Roans right... THis is big" said Vlad. "Lets not keep them waiting."

~How much years does it take to be a Jedi Knight? Like 8/9 right?~

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:53 AM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

OOC Yeah about that. Obi wan took longer. 21 years i beleve

BIC Fine. I'm not looking foward to it. *Stalks off towards the chancelors ofice*

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:56 AM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Yeah, but not to learn the skills of a Jedi Knight with a lightsaber, cuz Vlad already had them from being a renegade, just to get the rank.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:57 AM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

~um... sure.

i'm so glad i had this excelent insight into the workings of the game.

Last edited by Delfedd on Jan 5th, 2005 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:59 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Clarion strolls down the corridor on the way to the Chancellors office deep in thought. No good can come of this meeting I fear.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:08 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Dan Peacebringer observed the scene,staying fairly silent.Merely trying to get a grasp of what the situation was.
He agreed with the jedi who implied that politicians are not to be trusted.
Dan thought very little of them and thought that they were all corrupt.
As far as he was concerned,the only advice he could trusat were that of his fellow jedi and the council.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 01:26 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena slips away from the group and heads to the meditation chambers.

(Care if I visit my master?)

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 03:57 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(LoL... I think its better to hear out what.. My master sais.)

Vlad followed Clarion to the Chancellors office. After the meeting, he needed to ask Windu how he was doing....

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 04:18 AM
Fire

"Vlad don't pull that stunt with the apples again"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 08:31 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

Lorn voiced his opinions on what he thought of politicians and decided to give a fairly sitting-on-the-fence-to-upset-nobody view that although he didn't particulary like them he thought they were necessary for the general populus and also the jedis. Without them, he wouldn't have an authoratative power to undergo investigations.

Then before he could hear a retaliation of his views, he slipped away from the group into a nearby coriddor and headed for the Chancellors office, performing backflips down the corridor as he went.

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:40 AM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(JB it is more fun if you actualy type what Lorn is saying smile)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:47 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by bobcrickett
Jelena slips away from the group and heads to the meditation chambers.

(Care if I visit my master?)

Yes, I do care- absolutely not! You are under instructions to see the Chancellor!

Today, the Senate House is an ednless hive of activity. Normally busy, the recent events have hyped up the machinations of the Government to steroid-filled levels, as senior Civil Servants run down the corridors, dealing with the bureaucratic fall-out caused by the assassination attempts, and now the removal of the Viceroy to Seronno, a direct assault on Coruscant's ability to maintain order in its own back yard.

The Jedi are under criticism too. Your mission to protect the Viceroy seemed very prone to failure. Those of who who dislike politicians may wish to appreciate that they are the only way to defend yourselves sagainst such problems. The public mood is ugly.

But around the Supreme Chancellor's offices... silence. An aura of calm and order surrounds it. Senatorial guards nod to your rather substantial party as you arrive, and after some quick security checks, let you in.

As in AOTC, the senior Jedi are seated in front of the Chancellor's desk. He himself is currently looking pensively out of the window. The mood is thoughtful. Yoda takes a side glance at all of you, looking grumpy as ever. Windu sits with his fingers lightly touching each other. Mundi takes it upon himself to act as diplomat.

"Ah, here they all are now," he says, in his careful, measured tones. "We are sorry to call you here at such short notice, but the nature of this case has pre-empted somewhat of a political crisis. It is not easy to see if there is any way to investigate any of it. We have read your reports and have discussed the situation with the Chancellor, but we are... uneasy.

"We are not entirely sure what there is to be reasonably done at this point."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote