KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The best car chase ?

The best car chase ?
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

That joke wasn't a bad one, it was just horribly timed. You DONT have corny jokes to start a movie off.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:06 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

I love every single Terminator chase... they're all brilliant in their own way.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 01:15 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Any one in particular though?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:24 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

I think the one that stands out most has gotta be the truck one in T:2, purely because it was amazing, they drove a truck off a bridge...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:31 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

everyones probably gonna hate me for saying this but the chase in T3 was by far the best in my opinion. Awesome effects etc.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:39 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Well, the chase itself wasn't that bad, I agree, the only thing i couldn't stand about it was that half of it had no background music, nothing !

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:30 AM
Spartan005

True, but I love how they added some humor into it too, like when the guys car gets totalled. That was hilarious!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 11:05 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha yeah, that was hilarious. I like jokes which can be laughed at, and then quickly forgotten so we can get back to the serious business.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 12:39 AM
Spartan005

2nd best chase would definitely have to be the truck chase in T2. I agree with eggmayo about how they drove the truck off the bridge. That was frickin insane!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:20 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Also when the bridge knocked the top off the truck, that was awesome too.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 11:59 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by stingray005
2nd best chase would definitely have to be the truck chase in T2. I agree with eggmayo about how they drove the truck off the bridge. That was frickin insane!

Yeah that scene rocked rock

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 12:54 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Highlight of the movie for me (well one of em).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:04 AM
eggmayo

I need to rewatch the Terminator movies. Looks like I wont be going school tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:58 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

lol,

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:50 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote