KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shredder vs. Deathstroke The Terminator

Shredder vs. Deathstroke The Terminator
Started by: Arsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Actually there are 147 martial arts. Look in the Comic Movies Forum for more info.

Ten bucks Batman is WAY smarter than Donatello.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:02 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

right.
and I'm the king of portugal

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:05 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hello Your Majesty.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:06 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
there aren't 147 martial arts.
none of them are as smart as Donatello

Batman is WAY more smarter then Donatello, your Highness.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

when was the last time batman explained complex physics
then again so I understand them
and bow before you come to my throne room
like this well there are others just bow

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:11 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
when was the last time batman explained complex physics

Many times.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yeah but he never simplafied them

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:22 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He doesn't need to "simplify" them. He's surrounded by extremely smart people.

Donatello, unfortunately, is surrounded by shellheads. Literally.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:15 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

lol. Who cares how smart Bats is. It's not even his fight. But anyway, Shredder is basically a strong/fast human with a big sword and a cool mask. Slade is really cool, and way too good for Shredder. Shredder can't win. Slade could dodge Shredd's slashes anyway. He's beaten the Flash. Now, I'm not contradicting myself, as I am referring to his speed in comparesin (spelling??) to Shredder's. Anyway... go Slade!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:44 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
Slade thinks with 90% of his brain capacity.

Was that stat given to him before it was discovered nearly everybody uses most of their brain?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:49 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Everyone only uses 2% of their brain capacity.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:50 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Everyone only uses 2% of their brain capacity.

Welcome to modern science

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:04 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Unfortunately this one man's opinion against various others. Scientists argue about everything. There's bound to be an bad apple out there that contests popular theory.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:17 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Unfortunately this one man's opinion against various others. Scientists argue about everything. There's bound to be an bad apple out there that contests popular theory.

And what of the MRIs that show the entire brain working? We don't use all our brain all the time but, y'know, you throw a ball, that uses certain areas. You write a letter, that uses different areas.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:31 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

By the "10%" concept of brain capacity, I and several others refer to the parts of the brain we CONSCIOUSLY control. Of course the entire brain works at something. Every cell and every section has it's job. But we cannot consciously tap into any of these parts of the brain. For example, we can't control our hypothalamus to regulate our emotions when we want to. We can't tell our temporal lobe to focus on a particular sound and block out all other sounds. We can't tell our brain to pump adrenaline into our bloodstreams nonstop. We can't tell our brain to stop the heart from beating temporarily. Slade can do all these because he has conscious control over 90% percent of his brain. We only have 2% or (10%, I've heard other numbers) conscious control over our brains.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:41 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

So ahh.... who would win??
I say Slade wins, but what do those scientists say??

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:02 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

right slade woudl win but shredder may get a few hits in as the sword of tangu is pretty strong i'm thinking killing whole armies in a singel slash plus shredder has a sort of immortality goign on with him since he had his head sliced off and hsi body got up and wlaked off with it

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I think the Shredder will turn into the SUPER Shredder, and than will kick Slade's Butt lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:51 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Draco69

And Green Lantern controls the most powerful weapon in the universe. The Flash thinks, runs, reacts at near-lightspeed. Batman is a master of all 147 martial arts. Storm can control the weather. Wolverine is a master of all martial arts and he has incredible healing factor and unbreakable bones and claws. Slade beat them all.

So? Him beating people he's studied doesn't mean he's going to beat an unknown opponent, who's as brutal as Shredder. Fighting an unknown opponent is different from fighting ones you've prep for.

Shredder wins. Deathstroke doesn't know Shredder is mostly a mechanical robot and isn't vulnerable as his usual opponents. He takes Shred's head off and he'll get gutted for not knowing Shredder can survive such an attack. Furthermore, Shred's fought a Triceraton and all he lost was a leg. Are you saying Slade can match Shredder or a Triceraton in strength? Speed is speed, but Shredder isn't a slug compared to Slade. It ain't like Slade matched Flash in speed and kicked his ass that way. Knowing his opponent, Deathstroke was able to make his moves with precision and a step ahead of Flash - this DOESN'T mean he'll pull off such a feat against an unknown opponent as Shredder.

And Deathstroke's opponent aren't murderers like Shredder; given the chance, Shredder would kill Deathstroke.

Last edited by Beyonder on Jan 30th, 2005 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:07 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

No way!!!! Shredder gets big... and Slade still kicks his ass!! Has more fun, too!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:09 PM