KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Kyle Reese - General Discussion

Kyle Reese - General Discussion
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

i wonder how the origional time line went?

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:44 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I thought we figured it out; the guy who broke the date with Sarah on her machine after work that first day she was home with Ginger... he said he would call her in a few days... in the original timeline he was the father of the future... or Sarah was a real **** and had many much multiple sex partners; maybe MATT, Ginger's boyfriend had a fling with Sarah! Maybe after Sarah came back from the movies, she sat outside crying, then when Matt was done with Ginger, and was about to leave, he found Sarah crying, and took her in his arms and made mad love to her in the living room while Ginger slept with her headphones on... Then Sarah was so devestated by screwing her best friend's guy, she ran off to Mexico to raise her son in private... etc etc... smile

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:44 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

nice 1 slick. ur theory is pretty good

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:46 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

lol sarahs a common ho

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:11 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Yeah, I like that! The ORIGINAL timeline is the one BEFORE schwartznegger originally turned up and started messing with time right? Sally was a real **** - not unheard of!

I think when the original was set, the internet had not begun AT ALL, so Skynet would have a different origin altogether (was it even called "Skynet" in the original?)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 03:22 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

Reece is dead. He died in the past, and he never said that if he died, he'd still be alive in the future. He should stay dead, cause he looks like shit now.

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:12 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Or maybe it's all one time loop, and Reese was originally John's father, just like the time loop with Cyberdine and the Terminator's arm. The arm was found and researched, which should have led to Judgment Day. But since the arm and chip were destroyed, JD was delayed.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:34 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tha human soul
A Divine soldier

dude,it's called a time paradox...same like TWELF MONKEYS

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 02:32 AM
tha human soul is currently offline Click here to Send tha human soul a Private Message Find more posts by tha human soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by SlickRick69
I thought we figured it out; the guy who broke the date with Sarah on her machine after work that first day she was home with Ginger... he said he would call her in a few days... in the original timeline he was the father of the future... or Sarah was a real **** and had many much multiple sex partners; maybe MATT, Ginger's boyfriend had a fling with Sarah! Maybe after Sarah came back from the movies, she sat outside crying, then when Matt was done with Ginger, and was about to leave, he found Sarah crying, and took her in his arms and made mad love to her in the living room while Ginger slept with her headphones on... Then Sarah was so devestated by screwing her best friend's guy, she ran off to Mexico to raise her son in private... etc etc... smile

Actually, there's a flaw in that. Reese had to be John's father all along, because in the timeline that Reese came from, he was John's father. Remember the photo that he had of Sarah? She got that at the end of the first movie when she was on the run. So the Terminator ordeal had already happened, meaning that Reese was always John's father. As I said above, a Time Loop.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:18 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

She could have ran off for any number of reasons to raise her baby in Mexico in the original timeline... like I said, she could have been seduced by horn-dog Matt who screwed her and got her pregnant, so she ran away from LA and Ginger... or the guy from the answering machine could have been a lieutenant in the Crips or Bloods, some real bad-ass who could have also got her pregnant and hooked on crank or crack or something else, or he would have if she stayed in LA... so she ran off to Mexico, ran out of gas at that same station in every timeline, because only some things change while most things stay the same in each timeline... got her picture taken and went on her way thru history that first boring timeline.... until Judgment Day, the war, John rising up as the great general, etc etc...

it could happen...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:21 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by carnage713
i wonder how the origional time line went?

surely that was the original and ONLY time line?

take time to be a straight line...

reese jumps back along that line,
reese fathers john,
reese dies,
sarah gets mexico polaroid,
gives polaroid to john,
john gives polaroid to reese,
john orders reese to go back in time,
reese jumps back along that line,

(if we ignore the paradox of reese traveling back and fathering the man who sends him back)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:31 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yes, I believe that that is and always was the original timeline. By Reese coming back, he continued the timeline.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:38 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Kyle Reese

Discuss all things Reese here!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 06:27 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

John would have been born no matter what. I doesn't really matter who the fater is. The leadership qualities were in Sarah, which is where he gets it from. You can see this by what Sarah becomes in T2; a strong holds-her-own woman. The qualities were always in HER; they were just dormant until she had to release them. Much as John would have to release them during the war.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:43 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Exactly, John would or will most likey release his fighting instinct during the war, just as you said earlier Sarah did in Terminator 2.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:46 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

One could say it was Reese who allowed Sarah to have that self beleif in her. She was pretty timid before that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:43 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I strongly agree with that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:34 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

So John passed it to Reese, to Sarah, and then back to John !

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:13 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
So John passed it to Reese, to Sarah, and then back to John !

I never thought about it that way before laughing

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:28 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Its a vicious circle big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 12:19 AM