KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » The Art Work request thread!

The Art Work request thread!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
ok...
this is my request yes
pay attention everybody stick out tongue..... I want some color on this pic.... I know I know you might think I should print it and color it myself but that's not the idea.... well............ here it is........

Hair: Purple
Eyes: Blue
Outfit: Dark Blue
The 3 "X": Dark Red
Those things coming out of her hands (Pshychic Knives): Soft Pink and the edges are like glowing pink
Skin: she's supposed to be oriental so I leave that to you

thanx to lil for taking my idea big grin
and thanx to whoever will color this for me

I could give that a try in Photoshop, if you'd like...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 01:45 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman_Beyond

yeah i know thanks Darth_Revan didn't know at the time.

Meant to be revising.......oh well

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 07:07 AM
Batman_Beyond is currently offline Click here to Send Batman_Beyond a Private Message Find more posts by Batman_Beyond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman_Beyond

Could anybody possibly send me some simple anime people to draw?im trying to learn but its hard without somthing in front of me thanks.

Meant to be revising.......oh well

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 06:20 PM
Batman_Beyond is currently offline Click here to Send Batman_Beyond a Private Message Find more posts by Batman_Beyond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
I could give that a try in Photoshop, if you'd like...

thanx..... VENOMfan is doing it for me wink

but it would be great if you can do it for me too smile thanx Trinity yes

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:21 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

ok Paola here's the spider man wallpaper

The resolution really sucks but it's the best I could do so just picture this only bigger and a lot better quality wink

Attachment: spidermanwallw.jpg
This has been downloaded 425 time(s).

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:37 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Can someone make me a Degrassi: The Next Generation wallpaper.

Btw, Darth good job wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:39 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Darth!!!!!!!!!

It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 09:22 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
thanx..... VENOMfan is doing it for me wink

but it would be great if you can do it for me too smile thanx Trinity yes

Hee, okay! I need to get practice coloring in Photoshop anyway...I'll probably have time to do it tomorrow.

That Spiderman wallpaper is awesome yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Thanx Trinity!!!!!!! happy

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:07 PM
MasterWizard

Hi all. I was wondering if any of you guys like to draw maps, or anything. I need someone to draw a map for a story I am writing. The geography will be up to you if you decide to draw it. Send me a PM if you are interested, and I will send you some specific geography I have in mind for some major areas of the story. I will give the maker of the map I choose to use thre credit credit he/she desrves. Host it here so I can see it to decide if I should use it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 10:48 AM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

quote:
Originally posted by MasterWizard
Hi all. I was wondering if any of you guys like to draw maps, or anything. I need someone to draw a map for a story I am writing. The geography will be up to you if you decide to draw it. Send me a PM if you are interested, and I will send you some specific geography I have in mind for some major areas of the story. I will give the maker of the map I choose to use thre credit credit he/she desrves. Host it here so I can see it to decide if I should use it.
Do you have the names of the places?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:54 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

Aye, I said if you were interested, you should PM me, and I would give you a long elaborate discription of the places that I need, and the few places where I need specific geography. The rest of the Geography is up to you. There are only 3 major places where I have names picked out already. Any towns you put in on your own besides those three you can name yourself. Just make sure that they are decent names.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:26 AM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

can someone draw me a black and white, realistic picture. it can be of anything they want, preferably a person, but if they can't draw that, just anything black and white! i'm realy into that stuff!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 11:27 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Black and white picture of a person? I have some, I just finnished one two days ago messed

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:00 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Could someone make me a 1024x768 wallpaper with this pic?
Thanx a lot big grin

Attachment: elektra060.jpg
This has been downloaded 369 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 06:04 AM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Can someone draw me a picture of a fairy, one wit long brown hair,and big big flowing wings?? Please...dont' matter if it is in color or not.

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 09:35 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beastnpyro

ill try to make you one... but uh....... would u mind if it looks animeish?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:03 AM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

VENOM and Trinity have forgotten me

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:28 AM
beastnpyro

quote:
Originally posted by iluvpippin
can someone draw me a black and white, realistic picture. it can be of anything they want, preferably a person, but if they can't draw that, just anything black and white! i'm realy into that stuff!

heres one... ... they aint that good but well.. theyre still in black and white... its of the xmen

Attachment: drawing.jpg
This has been downloaded 327 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:53 AM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

nice beast!! thumb up

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 07:25 AM