KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » The Art Work request thread!

The Art Work request thread!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rwheels

could some one please draw me two pictures,

The first one is a fairy small enough to fit into cupped hands, with slightly pointed ears, black hair reach to just above her butt, sapphire eyes with fine black eyebrows, a intelligent, knowing look on her face, pale skin with a slightly silver glow and all her nails are silver as well as her lips, a slightly sparkly dress that has a firm/tight upper part but loosens a bit when it reaches the waist and stops at the ankles, with a firm slightly muscular body, but still elegant, with medium sized firm breasts

The second one is a fairy queen she would be about 6-6'5ft all, black and white hair as if for every black hair there was a white one, prominent pointy ears, a crown of soft white light, her eyes are a earthy green but looks as fine as a precious stone, her eyebrows are the same as her hair, her dress is emerald,ruby and sapphire all at once, and stops at the ankles, no shoes, shes pale and has nor needs any makeup, she has no nail polish on, she has a elegantly firm muscular body with firm medium sized breast, and she has a staff, the shaft of the staff is silver that seems to be alive or radiating living energy the tip of the staff is a black and white stone-like substance that has been twisted together.

thank you heaps

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:32 AM
Rwheels is currently offline Click here to Send Rwheels a Private Message Find more posts by Rwheels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Looking for someone interested in doing serious (Rather Dark) Artwork for a novel of mine.. PM me with a sample of your work.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:29 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Looking for someone interested in doing serious (Rather Dark) Artwork for a novel of mine.. PM me with a sample of your work.
Do I really have to PM you with samples of my art??? Awwwwwwe man!!

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 12:19 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

I do not know if this is the right place to ask... Or if it's against the rules.. I'm not advertising anything.

I request a webcomic artist... one who can draw furries.., I would love to see my story, with more than just text..

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 08:12 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

If anyone would be so kind, I'd like to request an image or images of the character Ozymandias from Watchmen. Either from the books or the film.

I'm looking make a signature for myself but, I've found the images that I've searched for to be lacking.

As far as some details go for anyone willing to take up my request, I was thinking that Ozy would be sitting on a throne, with his beloved Bubastis at his side. I'd prefer if the image were on the darker side and with an Egyptian background.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thank you.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:33 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Malk
I do not know if this is the right place to ask... Or if it's against the rules.. I'm not advertising anything.

I request a webcomic artist... one who can draw furries.., I would love to see my story, with more than just text..

furry what?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:57 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

I don't know if this is where i would put this. But i need a new sig made

If this is. Here are the pictures i would like in it. (Don't have to use all)
- http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3449/news1401.jpg
- http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/...karl20urban.jpg
- http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/...6d6c925d151.jpg
- http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2982/doom3.jpg

Btw i dont really mind wat it looks like, maybe a bit darkish but thats all. Ty

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 02:15 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Hi could someone make me a sith lord and clone trooper wallpaper please? Thanks to who ever does.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post May 27th, 2009 07:51 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

I'd like to see a character like Lord Pumpkin as an Orange Lantern.

Thanks wink

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:11 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I'd like to make a request for a drawing of a character I'm trying to work out for a short story a friend and I are writing, and would greatly appreciate it if anyone took it up.

I need a male character, about an average height, same body type as Gambit. His hair should be about halfway down his back in length, tied back and is platinum white, possibly a red string of some sort used to tie it. I'd like it to fall covering his left eye, as well, if possible. His eyes are a light blue, similar to the color of Selene's in Underworld, a small horizontal scar being over the right one, just beneath the eyebrow. His attire consists of strictly medieval stylistics, starting with the tunic. It is a sleeveless tunic, falling midway down his thigh, a darker red with black trim. His pants are black, and tuck neatly into his boots, bearing a leather strap on the legs just below the bottom of the tunic, covered in daggers. The boots are about halfway up his shin in length, black with a thin red trim. No straps or buckles or anything on the boots, either. He wears a loose black leather belt over his tunic across his waistline, crossing over a dark green one of the same design, both containing pouches for various items and gold to be stored. At his sides are sheathed two leaf swords (similar to those used by Legolas in LOTR) with silver blades, the hilts a crimson red in color. He wears arm guards covering his forearms, black leather on the underside with a reddish steel on the upper-side, which connect to the black fingerless gloves he's wearing. Upon his right shoulder is tattooed a small dragon design (see pic 1; just the dragon), black with red eyes; and on his left shoulder, he should have a cross with four small "star-bursts" around it, one on each corner (see pic 2). He has a black scarf loosely wrapped around his neck and the tops of his shoulders, which has just enough slack to be pulled over his face if need be. Final detail: He wears a chain necklace that falls about mid-chest with a small rounded amulet on it, colored both black and red in a yin-yang type symbol.

Please and thank you to anyone who may be kind enough to take this on for me. ^^'

(Pic 1)
(please log in to view the image)

(Pic 2)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 06:11 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazelnice
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it would be a good idea!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 10:39 PM
Hazelnice is currently offline Click here to Send Hazelnice a Private Message Find more posts by Hazelnice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

If there's anyone on this forum who's good at drawing superheroes Id very much like to have a few characters of mine drawn. If anyone is interested PM me for details.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 09:05 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Help for creating a suitable logo; if its good and usuable I will even pay you!

Alright KMC, lets see what you got!

I got alittle something that I need made; I've been thinking about this for weeks now, and still nothing has come to my mind, I don't know why. Usually stuff like this would be no problem, I'l create all sorts of logo's and other graphics for the work I do in the video buisness here, but now that I need to make a logo for our own company I cannot do it! I just can't! everything I think of is just "not good enough" it's driving me nuts! I need a fresh pair of brains on this!

Basicly; We are a small indepentant film company. We already have our standard "before the movie logo" you know like Universal has the earth+name intro, and Dreamworks has the guy fishing on the moon intro, etc. Well we have our own, but what I need is the actuall logo sign. the simple one. The logo we can have on jackets when that time comes, and have on our pens, and briefly show at the end of each internet video, and on our facebook page. You get the point, THAT simple one but 100% recognizable logo that is our own, that people immediatly assosiate it with us. No mistake.

For you to know;

*We are film company, making films, and documentaries. But commercials we also make to earn money, as we don't really have a film industry here.

*The full name of the company is; Polar Films Entertainment, but mostly we are just referred to as Polar Films. Usually we would just write Polar Films with large letters and Entertainment would be written with much smaller once.

*The reason behind the name is just that we thought it sounded very cool, and that we live so far up north in Europe. We also love the cold, the frost and the colors of the arctic and the Antarctic for that matter.

*It's a HUGE plus if you make the logo without a polarbear, we are afraid that it would be to simillar to Nordic Film if it had a bear in it, which is also why we excluded anything polar bearish in our logo.

*We would like it to be simple, clean, and very polarish. You know, water, icebergs, wind, aurora, snow, frost, ice, etc.

Polar bear is taken by Nordic Film, so refrain from the use of animals all together I think. as the bear is the only really cool animal imo that lives in the arctics.

Don't make it tooooo wide, but it can be wider than a regualr square (sqare or circle is fine too though! good art is good art, any shape and form eh) An even bigger plus, but not a must, is if it can work in a solid color form aswell.

*As we make graphic work ourselves you only need to draw it on paper and scan it if thats the way you usually work. If you always start out with making stuff on the computer first, well thats fine aswell ofcourse!

The intro logo we made is not online yet, we want to show it for the first time to the public once we have completed our next short movie this May/June, but I will give you one frame of it with the text and all visable. (You are obligated to use the same font as we have, don't worry about that)

I am really looking forward in seeing whos up for the task! I hope all of you talented folks out there will think on it and even make one, the one that I like the most, I will take, show to my partner, if we decide that its the right one that we have been looking for, we will pay you a little something for the work. (but lets get back to that once the actual work is done eh)

From here on I will leave you up to it, if you got any questions you can PM me, if I deem that question to be of relevance to everyone that would be in the works of making an attempt at the logo, I will post it here.

Cheers folks! I know you can do it!

Last edited by Lord Andres on Feb 23rd, 2012 at 09:35 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 09:23 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steph_86

Who wants to help color in my Man Of Steel drawing?

Attachment: henry cavill man of steel 2 auto adjust crop resize.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 02:22 AM
steph_86 is currently offline Click here to Send steph_86 a Private Message Find more posts by steph_86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Can anyone here draw a futuristic Christmas tree?

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 12:46 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Anyone willing to draw Nova in his coolest costume ever?
Bagley muscle shirt design only seen in one issue of New Warriors.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 01:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote