KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Thank You Christians

Thank You Christians
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Thank You Christians

Well even though most aboot your religion is crap, their are some thinks that are good or at least decent.

SO this thread is for us atheists, agnostics, buddhists,hindus, muslems, jews and whatsoever to thank you for what good you have done.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 06:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I like Joan of Arcadia.

The show just exists cause of christians so....THANK YOU

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 06:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah christianity thanks for nine years of tons of time consuming waste of time of religious homework

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:20 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

We're not going to tolerate any defamatory threads, ESPECIALLY those pertaining to mocking peoples personal religious convictions.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:23 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

does that goes both ways, like we really dont need religious adverting threads too?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:25 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Advertising? The person was proclaiming why they are a Christian, in which there is no harm. Threads like this, where someones obviously mocking a religion with intent to harm, isn't going to stand.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jan 7th, 2005 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:29 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Threads like this, where someones obviously mocking a religion with intent to harm, isn't going to stand.
if they dont like it they dont need to participate

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:39 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

A Christian's participation isn't what is in question, and you have no arguement. This thread is in direct violation of the "Courtesy" guideline, in the KMC user rules and guidelines for participation.

This is clearly a defamatory thread, the likes of which are not tolerated or encouraged.

It doesn't matter if we "don't like it", again, as it's more or less against the established posting rules. Those participants, and threads involved, that continue to ignore said rules are subject to closure and furthur administrative actions.

Refrain from starting or participating in any such threads from here on out.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:03 PM
finti

quote:
I like Joan of Arcadia.
ehh what is Joan of Arcadia

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:03 PM
carnival_junkie
God

quote:
Originally posted by finti
ehh what is Joan of Arcadia

some TV show they made.
i havent watched it, though.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:05 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
A Christian's participation isn't what is in question, and you have no arguement. This thread is in direct violation of the "Courtesy" guideline, in the KMC user rules and guidelines for participation
what harm has it been in the postings so far

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:06 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's self evident in Bardock's first posts, referencing to the "most of the Christian religion is crap" quip, and the subsequent "Thanks" for Joan of Arcadia reply.

Here's another Pro-Christian remark from good ol' Bardock:

quote:

NAh actually I myself am Agnostic. I just wanted to see if I get bashed I mean when I say that aboot christians they would all start crying and scream at me.

Regardless of his original intentions, it's going to be taken the wrong way by most everyone, and I intended on doing some preventitive maintenance, which it is obviously too late for, so we'll just wait out the threads closure.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jan 7th, 2005 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:11 PM
finti

quote:
and I intended on doing some preventitive maintenance
yeah let see how objective you can be on the matter

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:19 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Okay, here's the deal. I'll allow this thread to go on for as long as it can without any blatant insults to Christians (or anyone else for that matter).

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
for as long as it can without any blatant insults to Christians (or anyone else for that matter).
good finishing there BF you covered your ass their, makeing sure I cant mock you as Arnold says it "calafornians"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:26 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
good finishing there BF you covered your ass their, makeing sure I cant mock you as Arnold says it "calafornians"

Oh, you can mock Californians all you want, I myself don't like most people who live here.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

calafornian can you tell me what the hell Joan of Arcadia is fro a kind of show

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:33 PM
Afro Cheese

My grandad lives in huntington beach. Doesn't have anything to do with the thread I'm just saying.

Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
yeah let see how objective you can be on the matter

Oh, I'm very unbiased. It's ignorance and persistance in mindlessly splitting hairs that I don't tolerate.

Bardock42

Well that was my opinion, its like me saying I don'T like terrorism, I don'T see any problem in this thread. As it is not intended aws insulting anyway, more like gathering the lesser thiongs that wouldn'T be there without christianity. I hope I didn'T offend any Christian by saying I like Joan of Arcadia. And its pretty unfair to quote some of my older posts and use that as a reason why my thread can only be meaqntr in a harmful way.
And just for some hipocrasy why are you ESPECIALLY not tolerating mocking threads that mock religios people?
And this is in no way a defamatory thread, the thing I said aboot most of religion being crap, well I thought it was unnecessary to state that its just my opinion, but since its not : Its just my opinion not an eternal truth or anything.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:35 PM