KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Thank You Christians

Thank You Christians
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by finti
calafornian can you tell me what the hell Joan of Arcadia is fro a kind of show

It's some show about some crackpot chick who talks to God and does his bidding or something. From what I can tell in the last episode she becomes a crack whore like most crazy chicks who hear voices.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Oh, I'm very unbiased. It's ignorance and persistance in mindlessly splitting hairs that I don't tolerate.
ignorance cause it different from how you see it?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:40 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah its ****ing funny. SHe is like doing all this shit for god and she pretty much doesn'T get anything, you know like a modern Jean'd'Arc

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

I hope I didn'T offend any Christian by saying I like Joan of Arcadia.
....................................................................................................
this is the same post were he says most of christianity is crap he says i hope i didn't offend any christians because i like this tv show. laughing laughing
i am not offended by this post i am finding it quite funny

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:42 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Well I like Christmas so thank you Christians for that one. And easter is ok because we get a few days off school. Pretty much just thanks for the holidays.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:43 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
And its pretty unfair to quote some of my older posts and use that as a reason why my thread can only be meaqntr in a harmful way.
And just for some hipocrasy why are you ESPECIALLY not tolerating mocking threads that mock religios people?
And this is in no way a defamatory thread, the thing I said aboot most of religion being crap, well I thought it was unnecessary to state that its just my opinion, but since its not : Its just my opinion not an eternal truth or anything.

Unfair? It's making the correlation, proving this isn't the first time you've attempted to get a rise out of Christians at the expense of mocking them Regardless of your intentions, you projected them the wrong way.

There's no hypocracy, either. I don't tolerate such threads, and that's that. You don't see a contingent of Christians going around making light of athiests in general, or booing Pagans.

No, it's quite evident that you think Christianity is crap, and for you to praise it in such a backhanded way certainly suggests that it was disingenuous.

Next time, form your posts a little more thoroughly.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:43 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
SHe is like doing all this shit for god and she pretty much doesn'T get anything, you know like a modern Jean'd'Arc
well Joan Of Arc got burnt at so she got something though

quote:
Well I like Christmas so thank you Christians for that one. And easter is ok because we get a few days off school. Pretty much just thanks for the holidays.
yeah well they more or less nicked them from other mythologies

quote:
You don't see a contingent of Christians going around making light of athiests in general, or booing Pagans
havent looked too much into the Evelution thread then and a couple of other threads in this forum

quote:
I don't tolerate such threads
so

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:47 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

err, no!
I have a question I am pretty new may I argue with a moderator?
Cause if that is so I had some things to say.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:48 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Of course you can argue with a moderator, as long as it isn't insulting or anything.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
You don't see a contingent of Christians going around making light of athiests in general, or booing Pagans.

Happens quite a bit, actually.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

This thread border lines on member bashing A lot of poeple here are christians

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:51 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
This thread border lines on member bashing A lot of poeple here are christians
then christian threads is member bashing too cause a lot of people here are atheist...................pfft what a lame argument

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:54 PM
BackFire

There hasn't been any bashing.

Anyways, I thank Christians for the following...

-The Crusades

-Brilliant use of scare tactics

-The Witch burnings

-Christmas (this one is sincere, kinda)

-Usually being the last group of people to support reasonable equal rights.

-A book riddled with so many contradictions that it makes Oprah's weight seem consistant.

Last edited by BackFire on Jan 7th, 2005 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:55 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by finti
then christian threads is member bashing too cause a lot of people here are atheist...................pfft what a lame argument

If you can give me one friggin example of a christan bashing an athiest Ill take that back

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:55 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
-A book riddled with so many contradictions that it makes Oprah's weight seem consistant.
laughing nice

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:57 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Uh ok.Thank you for giveing us heaven and hell and having some of us believe that it is for real.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:59 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire

-The Crusades

-The Witch burnings

-Christmas (this one is sincere, kinda)

The crusades happend hundreds of years ago It dosent matter

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:00 PM
BackFire

Jesus died thousands of years ago, guess that doesn't matter either.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:01 PM
moviejunkie23

-The Crusades

-The Witch burnings

-Christmas

-A book riddled with so many contradictions that it makes Oprah's weight seem consistant. (backfire)

.....................................................................................................
ok at some point this is just getting funnier and funnier
Backfire stated ealier i am going to let this post continue as long as it doesn't have anything thats blatently bashing christianity.
laughing laughing laughing
well i guess thats concludes that huh????

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:02 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I didn't bash anything.... I gave my opinion on what I'm thankful for, where did I insult anyone or anything?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:03 PM