KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Thank You Christians

Thank You Christians
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

quote:
The crusades happend hundreds of years ago It dosent matter
oh so just cause it happened 100 of years ago it doesnt matter, so in a 100 or so more years the slave trade doesnt matter either, the holocaust doesnt matter. Dont try to run away for the role the church have had in the history of this planet

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:03 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
The crusades happend hundreds of years ago It dosent matter

So because something happened a long time ago we should just forget about it?

...did someone say something about ignorant statements?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
So because something happened a long time ago we should just forget about it?

...did someone say something about ignorant statements?

People should b!tch about some stupid war that happend over 500 years ago. Americans were killed by Nazi germany Its no excusse to b!tch about after almost a century

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:07 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

I didn't bash anything.... I gave my opinion on what I'm thankful for, where did I insult anyone or anything?(backfire)
...........................................................................................
dude i really don't care man, its just if you put those two posts you had side by side its pretty funny man

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:08 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
People should b!tch about some stupid war that happend over 500 years ago. Americans were killed by Nazi germany Its no excusse to b!tch about after almost a century
the reason to talk about it is to make sure it never happens again

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:08 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:

That was a little over a half century ago.

And have you ever heard of learning from history? It's kind of hard to do that if you say "Oh, it happened a long time ago, it doesn't matter anymore!" Seriously....

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by finti
oh so just cause it happened 100 of years ago it doesnt matter, so in a 100 or so more years the slave trade doesnt matter either, the holocaust doesnt matter. Dont try to run away for the role the church have had in the history of this planet

Yes the slave trade and the holocaust are stupid to whine about today. Nobody today was a slave and almost nobody is still around from the holocost

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:10 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

now now kids lets not bash chrisianity!!!!!
by the way did i ever tell you christians are witch burning un accepting crusaders!!!!!! (backfire)
laughing laughing laughing
dude you gotta love comedy

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:10 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Yes the slave trade and the holocaust are stupid to whine about today. Nobody today was a slave and almost nobody is still around from the holocost
oh I guess its ok then, lets close the books and forgett all about it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:14 PM
Afro Cheese

quote:
Why do you call everything you don't like "b!tching" about something?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:14 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:

I'm going to be good and restrain from saying what I want to because if I were to say what I want, I'd likely get in trouble.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:15 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Why do you call everything you don't like "b!tching" about something?

Cause seriously you liberals whine to much about bush and gay rights and well just about eveything.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:15 PM
moviejunkie23

i think we should all gather together and sing a song guys

cccoooommmmbbbaaayyyyaaaaaa my lord cccccooooommmbbbaaayyyaaaaaaaaaa
ooohhhhh lord
cccoooommmbbbaaaaaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaaa

ok i feel much better how bout you? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:16 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
I'm going to be good and restrain from saying what I want to because if I were to say what I want, I'd likely get in trouble.

PM me

Peach
mordrem

quote:
Cause seriously you liberals whine to much about bush and gay rights and well just about eveything.

Where the HELL did THAT comment come from?! And exactly what does that have to do with this discussion?

finti

quote:
laughing out loud laughing ohh man did you get your name caus it was dropped on you or?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:17 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:

And you're bitching about everyone else bitching. Good work, hypocrite.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Where the HELL did THAT comment come from?! And exactly what does that have to do with this discussion?

afro cheese asked

moviejunkie23

now now kids lets not bash chrisianity!!!!!
by the way did i ever tell you christians are witch burning un accepting crusaders!!!!!! (backfire)

dude you gotta love comedy

...................................................................................................
i thought i would just post that again if any of you missed the comedy in the frenzy i am telling you if you pay close attention this post is hysterical laughing

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:19 PM
Afro Cheese

I was just asking you why you use the term b!tching in places it really doesn't fit. Talking about the crusades being an atrocity isn't b!tching...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:20 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote