KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Starwars galaxies: An empire divided

Starwars galaxies: An empire divided
Started by: megamanx5213

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
megamanx5213

Starwars galaxies: An empire divided

I play galaxies and ide like to let you all know its a great mmorpg and if you perhaps pick up a copy. Join the flurry server. Soon there is an update to add many new weapons. If you get the expansion jump to lightspeed. You can jump into rebel,imp or smuggler ships.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send megamanx5213 a Private Message Find more posts by megamanx5213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Wrong forum dude

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 04:54 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah dude.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:10 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megamanx5213

its a starwars forum. so i posted starwars stuff. :P

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:25 PM
Click here to Send megamanx5213 a Private Message Find more posts by megamanx5213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it's a star wars EP3 forum.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:26 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Indeed, this belongs in the Extended Universe Section which is located here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:29 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snakebyte

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Snakebyte a Private Message Find more posts by Snakebyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

Wrong Forum pal

PS. I play it big grin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
12345m

wrong forum

but it's great, i play it

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send 12345m a Private Message Find more posts by 12345m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have it. It costs too much money.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 06:12 PM
GasPain

Megamanx5213, be very careful. You have been convicted of posting in the wrong forum. A judicial panel, consisting of a few Supremely Anal Retentive Justices, has found you guilty. As your actions have been most heinous you have been sentenced to the virtual ass whooping of a lifetime.
Seriously though welcome to this place. I am new here as well. I also got the same warm welcome as you have. These people lack even the most basic social skills. Anywhere else in life, both real and virtual, most people are polite to people they just meet. Unless of course they are in prison or perhaps a mental institution. In these forums, the Start Wars portion anyway, you will find mostly people with absolutely no tact.
One of the nice consequences of posting in the wrong forum is the idiots quickly reveal themselves. They are the ones who only point out your error. They have nothing to add to the forum and only wish to belittle you. For example Smoker4, he only pointed out you were in the wrong forum no welcome, no hello, no common courtesy. At least he was the first to point it out. Next you have the truley Nasty level of human whore. People like Jedi Priestess, only there to point out you mistakes. From what I have noticed in my time here this is about all he/she has to contribute to any conversation. You figure after making 8880 posts in under 8 months she would have learned something about being nice to others.
In response to your posting. I would love to play galaxies. It looks simply amazing. I will however have to wait until my finances permit me to purchase a new PC with more than 11 megs of Video RAM.
Oh and nice to meet you. Welcome.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 07:19 PM
Click here to Send GasPain a Private Message Find more posts by GasPain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

GasPain, We all got the same welcome here. Well at least I know I did. And more than likely with all the threads that are stupid, not that this one is, you will more than likely be the same way.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 07:27 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

LMFAO @ the Gas post

welcome magamanx521
Galaxies looks like a nice game
how much is it per month for server fees?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 07:35 PM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think 19 bucks.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 07:50 PM
Boris

I play it too hehe smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bartman99

and i smell spam....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Bartman99 a Private Message Find more posts by Bartman99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do please check the appropriateness of your topic before posting. Moving.

And Gaspain- do NOT bash others who are pointing out legitimate mistakes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

quote:
Originally posted by GasPain
Megamanx5213, be very careful. You have been convicted of posting in the wrong forum. A judicial panel, consisting of a few Supremely Anal Retentive Justices, has found you guilty. As your actions have been most heinous you have been sentenced to the virtual ass whooping of a lifetime.
Seriously though welcome to this place. I am new here as well. I also got the same warm welcome as you have. These people lack even the most basic social skills. Anywhere else in life, both real and virtual, most people are polite to people they just meet. Unless of course they are in prison or perhaps a mental institution. In these forums, the Start Wars portion anyway, you will find mostly people with absolutely no tact.
One of the nice consequences of posting in the wrong forum is the idiots quickly reveal themselves. They are the ones who only point out your error. They have nothing to add to the forum and only wish to belittle you. For example Smoker4, he only pointed out you were in the wrong forum no welcome, no hello, no common courtesy. At least he was the first to point it out. Next you have the truley Nasty level of human whore. People like Jedi Priestess, only there to point out you mistakes. From what I have noticed in my time here this is about all he/she has to contribute to any conversation. You figure after making 8880 posts in under 8 months she would have learned something about being nice to others.
In response to your posting. I would love to play galaxies. It looks simply amazing. I will however have to wait until my finances permit me to purchase a new PC with more than 11 megs of Video RAM.
Oh and nice to meet you. Welcome.

Wow, the last thing i was doing was tryin to belittle him/her, get a grip!

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 01:02 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

smoker
u at it again?
LMFAO

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I've got it. I'm on the Bria galaxy

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 07:12 AM
Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote