KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Xmen Vs Marvel Earth

Xmen Vs Marvel Earth
Started by: crazyspinz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

So we've got...

The Avengers entire roster sans X-related people. Do honorary Avengers count, like the Guardians of the Galaxy?
Thunderbolts
New Warriors
Fantastic Four
Invaders
and the Defenders (sans Surfer I'm supposing)

Marvel Earth would take it, yes the X-Men have some heavy hitters with Cable and X-Man, but last I checked Genis-Vell had adopted Earth as his base of operations and had hunkered down with the T-bolts. He and the Sentry could put a large hole in the X group, IMO.

quote:
giant man wouldnt do mutch

Yes he would. His strengths have never really been in physical confrontation, but he makes one hell of an addition to a think tank. The X-Men have Beast, Forge, Xavier, Magneto, Bishop and Cable (knowledge of future tech would put them into a think tank). While the other force has Reed Richards, Pym, Tony Stark, T'Challa, Fixer, Zemo, Black Knight, Vision, Lang (unless you want him dead), Red Raven, Thin Man. I'd go with Marvel Earth in regards to brain power.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Jan 9th, 2005 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 11:31 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Marvel Earth wins. It's list includes Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Ultron, Leader, Mandarin, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Invisible Woman, Hulk, Thing, Thor, Namor, Captain America, etc.

Any here think the X-Men can beat Strange? Nate is powerful, but Strange's magic can match or exceed Nate's. The X-Men can attack, but the good doctor can counter most of them. Then pull out another Infinity Gauntlet let tactic by recruiting most of the Earth's powerhouses left to plan out an attack. The X-Men are sitting ducks after that. Most of the brains are on the Marvel Earth team. Doom not only neutralize the mutant powers, and most of the X-Men are out of the fight. Reed can make a device to block Xavier's telepathic powers; Magneto ain't no ultra genius, but he's already got a helmet doing such a thing. Colossus isn't matching Hulk in a fight. Thor is gonna go through most of them like a rat through garbage. Invisible Woman is superior to Jean. Namor would put a hurting on Rogue. She can absorb his powers and others, but that's if she can touch. Torch going nova would kill Storm.

So what X-Men is there left to fight Ultron, Mandarin, Iron Man, Thing, Captain America, Dr Doom, Wonder Man, Vision, Rhino, Shocker, Scorpion, Lizard, Green Goblin, Octavious, etc?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 12:58 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

the only people the x men really have to worry about are THOR, SENTRY{if u consider him to be in marvel earth},franklin richards

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:11 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

X-teams

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:12 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the only people the x men really have to worry about are THOR, SENTRY{if u consider him to be in marvel earth},franklin richards

Right...because there's an X-Men that can handle Dr. Strange. embarrasment

What X-Men can handle Mandarin, Ultron, Iron Man, Thing, Hulk, & Invisible Woman?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:23 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

well current colossus is no slouch, then u have nate grey and cable... the x-men have a few heavy hitters, storm, iceman, rogue. torch would be one of the first to go down, as powerful as he is he's way too cocky... i think mu will take it, just not as easily as people think...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Jan 14th, 2005 at 01:31 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

beyonder, u think that nate grey, cable, xavier, rogue and storm cant take down mandarin, ultron, iron man, thing, julk and invisible woman?!?!?!?!?!

well thats just stupid really, but i admit that dr strange would be a STRONG foe.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 04:37 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
leonheartmm beyonder, u think that nate grey, cable, xavier, rogue and storm cant take down mandarin, ultron, iron man, thing, julk and invisible woman?!?!?!?!?!

well thats just stupid really, but i admit that dr strange would be a STRONG foe.

It's not stupid. I put this list up 'cause I wasn't about to list what I wrote earlier, which was an even longer list.

Dr. Strange, mandarin, ultron, iron man, thing, julk and invisible woman

Here's the rest:
Leader, Reed Richards, Namor, Captain America, Captain America, Dr Doom, Wonder Man, Vision, Rhino, Shocker, Scorpion, Lizard, Green Goblin, Octavious, etc?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, you think nate grey, cable, xavier, rogue and storm is gonna match Strange, Thor, Mandarin, Doom, and Ultron?

Here's the X-Men Vs MU:

Nate Vs. Strange
Cable Vs. Thor
Rogue Vs. Wonder Man
Colossus Vs. Thing
Xavier Vs. Leader
Cyclops Vs. Captain America
Magneto Vs. Mandarin
Wolverine Vs. Spiderman
Juggernaut Vs. Hulk
Havok Vs. Iron Man
Banshee Vs. Black Bolt
Jean Grey Vs. Invisble Woman
Storm Vs. Human Torch
Beast Vs. Mr. Fantastic
Gambit Vs. Dare Devil
Sabretooth Vs. Venom

Then you have Doom, Wasp, Vision, Hercules, Giant Man, etc.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 05:54 AM
ayjay
Psycho....

wooaa....so0o maany ppl messed .....i think the telepaths in x-team would do alot of damage, making it very close....and i guess it also depends on wat stage each character is on.....cos ther's been alot of ups and downs in power levels etc......but yeeh i think MU would eventually take it.....but it would be pretty close...down to the last handful i rekon

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 12:00 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silverknight

I think the Xmen would win.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:37 PM
Silverknight is currently offline Click here to Send Silverknight a Private Message Find more posts by Silverknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

This is truly becoming laughable.

The X-Men and affiliates, against...everyone else Marvel-related on Earth?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:45 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahaha X-Man. Frankie Richards will go nuts and wipe out everyone.

The constant felching of X-Men and their counterparts is slightly disconcerting.

X-Men, X-Force, X-Factor, X-Statix blah blah blah.

VS

Thor, Hulk, Abomination, Juggernaut, Fantastic 4, Magneto, Dr.Doom, Dr.Strange, Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, Apocalypse, Captain America, Iron-Man, Black Panther.....

Do I really have to go on?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:49 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

this seems like every X-men storyline like its always them against the world

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:34 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahaha.

It's never X-Men against the world. That's why I don't get the comparisons between them and the F4.

When Galactus or Annihilus or some other nasty galactic entity threatens Earth, they shack up in their mansion. They fight Magneto and Juggernaut and get whooped alot of the time.

They aren't taking out the F4 alone, much less the entire Marvel Universe. It's an impossibility.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:52 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

well the odds are always against them

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:54 PM