KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » SMALLVILLE-losing its touch

SMALLVILLE-losing its touch
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is the material not old?All they do is disguise it to make it look new.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 02:22 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow smallvilles ratings are slipping.Only 1.1 million viewers tuned in last week eek!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 07:28 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
How is the material not old?All they do is disguise it to make it look new.

I dont feel so. But, you are entitled to your opinion.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:08 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know but all everything revolves around is Clark and Lana's relationship.All it is is basically Clark saving Lana but then telling her he cant be with her anymore.Thats the basic pattern they have to the show.

Anyways the ratings will speak for themselves erm

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:45 PM
Jak

I dont care what the ratings are but what i do know is as long as that show is aired they will always have at least 1 viewer and that would be me.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:20 AM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever let's you sleep at night.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:28 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
I know but all everything revolves around is Clark and Lana's relationship.All it is is basically Clark saving Lana but then telling her he cant be with her anymore.Thats the basic pattern they have to the show.

Anyways the ratings will speak for themselves erm

And that is different then Clark/Superman saving Lois Lane how? What the f**k?

You see, the premise of Superman is nonsense in the first place. I think they are doing a great job with what they have.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:24 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah by making making redudant episodes that revolve and stupid relationships that we know arent going to go anywhere.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:08 PM
Mr Parker

Re: SMALLVILLE-losing its touch

quote:
SMALLVILLE used to be my favorite show for 3 consectutive years.It was a good drama and good thriller and always had tons of cool villians that impacted the stars lives.But in its fourth season its lost its touch.I saw the season premier and just stopped watching after that.Lana was in egypt clark was flying Lionel was in prison llex had a mythical dymand it was just a mess.My suggestion is.EITHER HIRED SOME GOOD WRITERS OR CANCEL THE SHOW.I was also looking back on the last few years and realized that nothings changed.No one new knows of clarks identity,he still cant fly on demand,and where still not any closer to findingout clarks origins or what his father wants.It just drives you in a circle.

hey if your expecting to see him fly and be superman in any of the seasons your in for a HUGE dissapointment.Dont expect that to happen until like the final couple of episodes beofre he leaves Smallville.I disagree that its lost its touch though.Compared to last season which was really dissapointing I thought,THIS season has been great.I thought the season premeire was one of the top 5 best episodes ever.much better than the horrible season premiere from last year.The only thing I am dissapointed with it was since Clark had finally seen the light about Lex that all he ever does is Lie all the time and told him their friendship was over,it was dissapointing that they did not become enemys this year.Oh well just as long as it happens by next year I'll be happy.I really think you should keep watching it though because that probably will happen next year which is suppose to be its final season and I would hate for you to miss out on that.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually since you said next season is the last I just might watch it.Hopefully they will be embarking and exploring the greatness of clarks final weeks in SmallVille and actually make some good character stories that will effect clarks life forever and not just till the next episode or season.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:36 AM
Mr Parker

As I mentioned,as long as Lex goes bad in the final season "which has been frustrating seeing him and Clark get back together and be friends again this year." as long as THAT happens the final season and the last couple episodes show him fly and he gets his suit.I will be happy with the show.If those two things dont happen in the final season.Man will I be pissed. mad I would think though that he will will learn to fly in the final season since we saw it in the season premiere and there have been episodes where he said he felt like he was flying or had a dream that he was flying.I would think thats a foreboding of things to come. smile

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 1st, 2005 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's hope so.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:28 AM
Shadow_King
-

i dont think they would not show him flying.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:14 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

They already showed him fly.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:35 AM
Shadow_King
-

i know... and i think thats aboot it... because i think the point where he learns to fly would be after he leaves smallville...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:40 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr Parker,where did you get the info about the next season being the final one?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:17 AM
Mr Parker

I read it in an article posted at a Smallville website that they only want it to be a 5 year run.Makes sense because I could see him staying on the farm one year after getting out of high school and working around the barn with a part time job,but not more than that which is what he would have to do.

by the way,check your pm box. smile

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 2nd, 2005 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:28 PM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for the info.

BTW, dont pm me again smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:16 PM
lmfrench

Hey Beastro the reason I like the show is because I DO!!! Why should anyone have to answer a stupid question like "why do you like it?" That would be asking a question like "why did you fall in love" or "why is your favorite color blue" I mean come on!!! I know this thread is like ancient but I sure hope that you find and read this because obviously you have nothing better to do with your time than to spell badly and bash something and not even do it well. I know that a lot of people have probably read your statements and thought HMM? He sounds like an idiot, I think I might check out this season, I mean since he has no clue what he is talking about maybe the show might rock!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:41 PM
lmfrench is currently offline Click here to Send lmfrench a Private Message Find more posts by lmfrench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exioN

I agree this show is loosing it's touch but I will always watch it and imo it's still the best show out there

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:29 PM
exioN is currently offline Click here to Send exioN a Private Message Find more posts by exioN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote