KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » SMALLVILLE-losing its touch

SMALLVILLE-losing its touch
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VenomVA

It is losing it's touch.
This season isn't as good as the last 3.
Best show out there, Nah.
24 and Lost are the BEST!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:35 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i like this season though, it has more funny episodes than before. like last weeks when Dawn was in Martha's body and she was singing and dancing to Lala by Ashlee Simpson!!! that was hilarious! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:32 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Season 4 is lackluster than the others but I still think that it has potential to go a couple more seasons.... stop the Clark and Lana stuff,that is long over

How bad have you got it? NASCAR 2006

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:57 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, no more Clana, please!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:44 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

For me Season 4 doesn't have the same mahic as 2 and 3 but I'm still enjoying it. I'm actaully pulling for Clark/Lana, I'd like to see them have atleast a season long serious realationship in season 5, give us comic geeks something to be happy about.

Kill the witch storyline, god I hope that's gone now.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:42 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

While I still enjoy the show I think that it is not as good as it could be. The lana as a witch was a little interesting, they should have just made two or three episodes out of it, not a whole season. I think they should lose some of the characters that were introduced this season. Namely Jason and his Lionel Luthor wannabe mother. I think they should bring back Pete as well, he was cool and the show isn't the same without him. For god sakes let Clark know that Chloe knows about him. I think he will figure out on the season finale. Then focus more on Smallville and where the original characters lives are going. I thought blank was a very good episode. It gives me hope that Smallville will return back to the great show it once was.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:15 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beastro
SMALLVILLE used to be my favorite show for 3 consectutive years.It was a good drama and good thriller and always had tons of cool villians that impacted the stars lives.But in its fourth season its lost its touch.I saw the season premier and just stopped watching after that.Lana was in egypt clark was flying Lionel was in prison llex had a mythical dymand it was just a mess.My suggestion is.EITHER HIRED SOME GOOD WRITERS OR CANCEL THE SHOW.I was also looking back on the last few years and realized that nothings changed.No one new knows of clarks identity,he still cant fly on demand,and where still not any closer to findingout clarks origins or what his father wants.It just drives you in a circle.

I see ur point, he never reveals his secret, but Chloe does know now...but he didn't tell her voluntarily and it really pissed me off when Lana said on one of the episodes that if it was true about him having powers, it would be ok and he didn't say anything!!!!!! mad

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:37 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Originally posted by freemind
While I still enjoy the show I think that it is not as good as it could be. The lana as a witch was a little interesting, they should have just made two or three episodes out of it, not a whole season. I think they should lose some of the characters that were introduced this season. Namely Jason and his Lionel Luthor wannabe mother. I think they should bring back Pete as well, he was cool and the show isn't the same without him. For god sakes let Clark know that Chloe knows about him. I think he will figure out on the season finale. Then focus more on Smallville and where the original characters lives are going. I thought blank was a very good episode. It gives me hope that Smallville will return back to the great show it once was.

Yeah Pete was cool, but I'm glad that he left to protect Clarks secret rather than tell people...although I still do miss seeing him...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:38 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

They should include OTHER DC heroes like Batman or Wonder Woman. I see Batman has a rival to Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman as a foreign exchange student from Paradise Island. But nobodys that. She'll act like that girl from "She's All That" then kick ass when she's threatened.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:40 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

^ Yeah, interesting if they somehow fit them in there...I liked them fitting in the older Superman and Lois....

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:42 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Draco69
They should include OTHER DC heroes like Batman or Wonder Woman. I see Batman has a rival to Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman as a foreign exchange student from Paradise Island. But nobodys that. She'll act like that girl from "She's All That" then kick ass when she's threatened.

Well the flash has already been in an ep, so maybe some others may show up, its a nice tie in methinks smile

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:11 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

^ the flash has? which episode?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:49 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Season 4, Ep 5 - Run smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:30 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Hmm...don't recall seeing that one....

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:49 AM
Cepheus

Originally posted by A4E
smallville sucks laughing out loud

I CANNOT believe I said that eek!

seriously I love smallville nowlaughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:19 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

laughing I'm glad...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:04 PM
Cepheus

stick out tongue...
I am seeing season 2 now...
and OMG!! PETE KNOWS!!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:46 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

^ laughing I know, it;s awesome he finally has someone to tell though wink

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:55 AM
Cepheus

I just finished season 2...
omg please tell me the last episode was all a dream and he's gonna wake up

chloe cant...cant be working with lioner

and clark's....dad....bad??

and....lex's wife??

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:38 PM
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

don't worry it'll work out Ice wink *pats on back*

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:04 PM