KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder
Started by: charmedFairy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillTheLight
^ someones been listening to George Michael..stick out tongue

yep big grin
Originally posted by GreenRevolution
blink please stop

"but i gotta think twice before i give my heart away, and i know all the games you play because i play them too.."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:41 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

please stop that goofyness

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:43 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

http://jh.subvertigo.com/videos/ianvideos.html
^you call that goofyness...i call it sexinesssss

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:44 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i cant look at that cause Im at work...

but dont call George Michael sexy

back on topic... I should be a mod

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:44 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

who cares if you're at work..let all your co workers see it..i'm sure they'll appreciate the break stick out tongue

i didnt call george michael sexy erm

yes, yes you should

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:46 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

no i cant run videos on this computer... it wont let me

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:46 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

mad when a computer won't let you watch sexy ian videos, you know you need a new one

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:47 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
http://jh.subvertigo.com/videos/ianvideos.html
^you call that goofyness...i call it sexinesssss

he hee i just watched him dancing to the song in rules of attraction laughing out loud

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 01:58 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

OMG! i love that scene

I love it when he is trying to hit on that fugly James Van sDersdl - and James is like "we need a case of beer" and Ian is like "quesadilla" ... ok, you know the rest... that part cracks me up

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:00 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Originally posted by KillTheLight
he hee i just watched him dancing to the song in rules of attraction laughing out loud

yea lol i saw that before i saw the movie and thats kinda what made me wanna watch it laughing out loud
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
OMG! i love that scene

I love it when he is trying to hit on that fugly James Van sDersdl - and James is like "we need a case of beer" and Ian is like "quesadilla" ... ok, you know the rest... that part cracks me up

thats the quote in my profile happy

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:04 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
yea lol i saw that before i saw the movie and thats kinda what made me wanna watch it laughing out loud

I think im going to see it now.. stick out tongue ..looks fun!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:11 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

you havent seen it? go download it right now! ... you have just to put up with Fugly Van Der bajskd - whatever the hell his name is -- but Ian is a hot gay guy.s .fldk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:13 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

that james van der blah guy is the reason i didnt want to see it in the 1st place

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:16 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

well him and ian make out and its hot

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:16 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

go download it... it's not that bad...Ian is practically the only good thing about it

the main actress in it ... bugs me for some reason.. and that Jessica Beil is in it.. she bugs me as well.. but shes not in it very much.. and kate Bosworth is in it for about 2 mins.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:17 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

yea kate bosworth has NOTHING to do with the movie..she doesnt even have any lines

i dont like that shannon sossaman girl..she really bugs me..but i like jessica biel

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:20 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

is that her name (shannon skdjfl)... blah.. she's funky

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 02:30 AM
ilvorlandobloom

hey guys, have you heard of this movie thats supposed to come out next year that Ian is in?

Pulse (2006)
A group of college students who discover that a computer hacker friend of theirs unwittingly pirated a strange wireless signal that opened a doorway for a terrifying evil to cross over into the world. As it spreads, everyone in its path is consumed, and the students must race to find a way to stop it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 04:07 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

eek! how creepy!

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 04:00 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

another college horror movie ... erm great!? ...no expression erm ... I'll probably download it or something ...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:59 PM