KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Fan Film Awards Accepting Entries Now

Star Wars Fan Film Awards Accepting Entries Now
Started by: The New History

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Star Wars Fan Film Awards Accepting Entries Now

Submit to the Film Side of the Force -- Star Wars Fan Film Awards
The Star Wars Fan Film Awards are in their fourth year, and AtomFilms, partners with Lucasfilm in the awards, is accepting entries for the 2005 competition now. Filmmakers with Star Wars spoofs, parodies, and documentaries of the fan experience will find everything they need to enter their film at AtomFilms' site.

Filmmakers in the competition will compete for cash prizes, and for one of the rare Star Wars Fan Film trophies featuring golden droids C-3PO and R2-D2. The maker of the top film will have the exceptional honor of receiving the George Lucas Selects Award, chosen by the filmmaker himself, plus a $2000 cash prize.

Those who enter the Star Wars Fan Film competition could find themselves, and their films, in the spotlight. Finalists in past competitions have been viewed over 10,000,000 times at AtomFilms' Fan Film Awards website, and this year's event is expected to attract both a record number of submissions and a record audience.

The 2005 awards will be presented at Star Wars Celebration III, in the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. Scheduled for Friday night, April 22 in the Sagamore Ballroom, the award ceremony will honor the top films of the competition, and feature presenters from Lucasfilm, as well as special presenters from the film industry.

Get shooting!

The deadline for entries is Tuesday, March 8, 2005

All 2005 finalists will be announced on March 29, 2005 for viewing and online voting to determine the Audience Choice award

Winners will be announced at Star Wars Celebration III on Friday night, April 22 2005.

So does anyone think they will be trying out for this? I sure as heck would (With no chance of winning of course) if I had a video camera and more time and more $$$$.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:44 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

That's an awesome idea!
Too bad no $$$....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:49 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

The person who won first place in the last event got $2000.00

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/s...tions/starwars/

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:28 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

do you guys think i could send my episode III duel?

- SWP, best fan club ever!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:00 AM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote