KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Gambit

Beast vs Gambit
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
you shouldn't of said that now you made me angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry or hungry or tired well it's a big long list I'm very cranky

Clam down I was only playing

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:26 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

ok then. I was joking.
still gambit would whip his shaggy blue hide.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:12 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Beast wins this one.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 08:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

gambit would hurt beast so bad beast could be a permanant pole dancer and the pole won't be in his hands.

oww

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:18 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Gambit couldn't even hit Beast.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

right your talking out of beast has gambits pole now.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:44 PM
BENITO

you're talking out of were beast has gambits pole

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:45 PM
BENITO

whoops my computer was doing dodgy things sorry.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:46 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Lets review there powers ladies and gentlemen.

I think... Gambit had the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy. So I think when Gambit thus charges an object with kinetic energy and throws it at a target, the object releases this energy explosively on impact.
He's also a excellent hand-to-hand combatant, utilizing streetfighting techniques and acrobatics.
Dont forget he had the ability to throw small objects, including knives, throwing spikes, and playing cards, with extraordinary accuracy.
He also uses his staff to do some serious Martial art type fights now I think...

The Beast has the superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed and dexterity. He is strong enough to lift 2,000 pounds. His legs are powerful enough to enable him to leap 14 feet high in a standing high jump, and 22 feet in a standing broad jump. He is able to crawl up brick walls by wedging his fingers and toes into the smallest cracks and applying a vise-like grip on them. He has enough power to smash through a four-inch thick oaken door with a single blow or tie a three-inch solid steel bar into a knot.

He has the agility of an ape and the acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialist and acrobat. Ha can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. He can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus (such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines). Further, his manual and pedal dexterity is so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.

The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints. His stamina is approximately triple that of a well-trained athlete in his prime. His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or stain.

At the time of his further mutation into his present furry form, his metabolism underwent a period of accelerated change. As a side effect, he was able to metabolize and recover from penetration wound to his body within a matter of hours. Since then, his body's metabolism has stabilized and he no longer has quite such a rapid recovery rate. He is still able to recover from a wound at about twice the normal human rate.

Beast would own gambit, nuff' said.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:52 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Gambit....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 03:06 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yes all gambit needs to do is throw cards with one hand and energise the wall with the other come on how can you people be so ignorant.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:33 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

no need to be rude muffin! (I just playing I so crazy)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:35 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

I know but it is annoying how people are underestimating gambit in this and with him against Ice man

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:38 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Remy can beat Beast..it's more than just possible muffin man.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:43 PM
BENITO

yes its like wolverine beating a soldier.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:45 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I wonder have Remy and Hank ever fought for real?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:48 PM
BENITO

on video games and I think when apocalypse turned beast into dark beast.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:50 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

What game are you talking about..no Xmen Legends right?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:51 PM
BENITO

X-men NEXT DIMENSION

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:55 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

the PC game..you need to play Xmen Legends it's the greatest.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 04:56 PM