KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » "Dungeons & Dragons" Roleplay-registration and discussion thread

"Dungeons & Dragons" Roleplay-registration and discussion thread
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

well, i dont know. ill join if u guys need somebody. like if u have a good party, but u dont have a cleric, ill join as the cleric or something.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 01:04 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Here are the classes you can choose from

BARBARIAN- From the frozen wastes of the north and the hellish jungles of the south cme brave,even reckless warriors.Civilized people call them barbarians or berserkers and suspect them of mayhem,impiety,and atrocitys.They have,however,proven their mettle and their value to those who would be their allies.To enemies who underestimated them,they have proved their cunning,resourcefulness,persisitence,and mercilisness.
Alignment: may not be of a lawful alliance
Races: Human,Half-Orc,and Dwarf

BARD: It is said that music has a special magic and the bard proves that saying true.Wandering across the land,gathering lore,telling stories,working magic with his music,and living on the gratitude of his audience-such is the life of a bard.When chance or oppurtunity draws them into a conflict,bards serve as diplomats,negotiators,,messengers,scouts,and spies.
Alignment: cannot be lawful
Races: Human,Gnome,Elf,half-Elf

CLERIC- The handiwork of the gods is everwhere-in places of natural beauty,in mighty crusades,in soaring temples,and the hearts of worshipers.Like people,gods run the gamut from the benevolent to the malicious,reserved to intrusive,simple to inscrutable.The gods,however,work mostly through intermediaries-their clerics.Good clerics heal,protect,and avenge.Evil clerics pillage,destroy,and sabotage.A cleric uses the power of his god to make the god's will manifest.And if a cleric uses his god's power to improve his own lot,thta's to be xpected too.
Alignment: typically the same as the god they serve
Races: any race

I'll finish everthing tomarrow and then you guys can register.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 01:26 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

DRUID: The fury of a storm,the gentle strength of the morning sun,the cunning of a fox,the power of the bear-all these and more are at the druid's command.the druid,however,claims no mastery over nature.That claim,they say,is the empty boast of a city dweller.The druid gives her power not by ruling over nature but by being at one with it.To trespasser's in a druid's sacred grove,and to those who feel their wrath,the distinction is overly fine.
Alignment: any neutral alignment
Races: Elves,Gnomes,Humans,Half-Elves

Fighter: The questing knight ,the conquering overlord,the king's champion,the elite foot soldier,the hardened mercenary,and the bandit king-all are fighters.Fighters can be stalwart defenders of those in need,cruel marauders,or gutsy adventureres.Some are among the land's best souls,willing to face death for the greater good.Others are among the worst,with no qualms about killing for private gain,or even for sport.Fighters are not actively adventuring may be soldiers,guards,bodyguards,champions,or criminal enforcers.An adventuring knight might call himself a warrior,a mercenary,a thug,or simply an adventurer.
Alignment: any
Races: Humans,Half-Orcs,dwarves,Half-Elves(although rare for the half-elves)

MONKbig grinotted across the landscape are monasteries-small,walled cloisters inhabited by monks that pursue personal perfection through action as well as contemplation.They train themselves to be versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor.The inhabitants of the monasteries headed by good masters serve as protectors of the people.Ready for battle even when barefoot and dressed in peasnt clothes,monks can travel unnoticed among the populace,catching bandits,warlords,and corrupt nobles,unawares.In contrast,the residents of monasteries headed by evil masters rule the surrounding lands through fear,as an evil warlord and his entourage might.Evil monks make ideal spies,infiltrators,and assasins.
Alignment: lawful
Races: Humans,Half-Orcs,Half-Elves

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:23 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

nce again,i'll havre to apoligize.I still don't have everything up yet.As soon as it is done,i will inform all the players.Thanks for your p[atience.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 03:27 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I don't think you put up the info for half-elves, Slasher. smile

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 07:23 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Wow,crap.Thanks for noting that trickster.

HALF-ELF: Humans and elves sometimes wed,the elf attarcted to the human's energy and the human by the elf's grace.These marriages end quickly as a human's life is so brief,but they leave an enduring legacy-half-elf children.The life of a half-elf can be hard.if raised by elves,the child seems to grow with astonishing speed.On the other hand,if raised by humans,the child finds themselves to be much different than their peers.

HALF-ELF RACIAL TRAITS:

Half-elf base land speed is 30 feet.
Immunity to sleep spells and similar magic effects
Low-Light vision
+1 racial bonus on listen,search,and spot checks.
+2 bonus on diplomacy and gather information
when determining if there is a experience penalty,highest-class does not count

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:51 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

here are more classes:

PALADIN: The compassion to pursue good,the will to upheld the lawand the power to defeat evil-these are the 3 weapons of the paladin.Few Have the purity and devotion that it takes to walk the plaadin's path,but those few are rewarded with the power to protect,to heal,and to smite.In a land of scheming wizards,unholy priests,bloodthirsty dragons,and infernal fiends,the paladin is the final hope that cannot be extinguished.
Alignment: lawful good only
Races: Humans and half-elves

RANGER: The forests and hills are home to fierce and cunning vreatures,such as bloodthirsty owlbears and malicious displacer beasts.but more cunning and powerful than those monsters is the ranger,a skilled hunter and stalker.he knowws th ewoods as if they were his home(as indeed they are) and he knows his prey in deadly detail.
Alignment: any
Races: Humans,Elves,half-Elves,and Gnomes(although gnomes are rare)

ROGUE: Rogues have little in common with one another.Some are stelthy theives.Others are silver tongued tricksters.Still,others are scouts,infiltrators,spies,diplomats,or thugs.What they do share is verstility,adaptabiltiy,and resourcefulness.In general,rogues are skilled in what others don't wan them to get.
Alignment: any,but lean towards chaotic
Races: any

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:25 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

SORCERER/SORCERESS: Sorcerers create magic the way a poet creates poems,with inborn talent honed by practice.They have no books,no mentors,no theories-just raw power that they direct at will.Some claim that the blood of dragons flows through their veins.NOTEmessedorcerers are also allowed to ahve a familair that can be a bat,cat,hawk,lizard,owl,rat,raven,snake,toad,or weasel.
Alignment: chaotic
Races: Humans and Half-Elves

WIZARD: A few unintelligle words and fleeting gestures cause more harm than a battleaxe,when they are the words and gestures of a wizard.These simple acts make magic seem easy,but they only hint at the time a wizard must spend poreing over their spellbook preparing each spell for casting.Wizards depend on intensive study to create their magic.
Alignment: lawful
Races: Human,Elf,Half-Elf,and Gnome

here is a list of the different alignments that these classes go by:

Lawful good "Crusader"-combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly.

Neutral good "benefactor"- preserves good and works with loyalty but does not feel obligated to revere them

chaotic good "rebel"- acts as his conscience directs him with no regard for consequences

lawful neutral "Judge"- acts as law,tradition,and personal code direct.

Neutral "Undecided"- does what seems to be a good idea,doesn't feel strongl;y about good vs evil

Chaotic Neutral "Free Spirit"- follows their whims,an individualist.

Lawful evil "Dominator"- methodically takes what he wants within his code of conduct regardless of who it hurts.

Neutral evil "Malefactor"- does whatever they can get away with,completely regardless of anything but themself

Chaotic Evil "destroyer"- does whatever their greed,hate,and love of destruction lead them to do

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:52 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

III. SKILLS AND FEATS

I was going to put up a big long list of spells,and skills,and feats,but I forgot that different classes come with different things,so just choiose you class and race and I will tell you your starting package.

IV. DeSCRIPTION

This last par tof registration is the most important.What does your charatcer look like and where did they come from.the world of d&D is as big as your imagination so make sure to put as much detail as you can.A good history of your charatcer is a big part of this.After you do this,on your charatcer sheet,I will put your racial features,but again,put as much detail as your heart desires.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:06 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Okay,that's it!I'm finally ready to accept full registration forms!

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:07 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

i forgot to mention one thing,I can't do rerolls for character stats,sorry.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:08 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Vash
Class: Rogue
Allignment: Free Spirit
Race:Half Elf
Stats: I'll take a roll...
Skills and Feats: You tell me...
Description: Vash was born on the area of Moglin Forest. His father was a human, and his mother was an elf. He learned much of all he knows now from his parents, and from the peacefull villagers of Moglin Forest. Vash joined the war Good vs Evil and joined Good. Thought then, he saw in the war that both sides where the same. He saw how even good slaughered others without a single thought. Thats when he stopped serving either good or evil, and became a Renegade, or a free spirit. He does what he thinks is right, and travels from place to place.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:18 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Nice.Here are your #'s:

and once again,the stats you can assign them to are:

Strength
Constitution
dexterity
Wisdom
Intelligence
Charisma

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:23 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ill take 14

Strength:2
Constitution:2
dexterity:2
Wisdom:2
Intelligence:4
Charisma:2

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:32 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

No,you get all those #'s,but you distribute them.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:50 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Like you could put the 14 on strength and you could put the 13 on constitution.Anyway you want to distribute them.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:52 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ohhh
Strength:13
Constitution:10
dexterity:11
Wisdom:12
Intelligence:14
Charisma:10

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 02:52 AM
Lucinda
Dragon Maiden

Name: Fauna
Class: Rogue
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Half-Elve
Stats:
Skills & Feats:
History: Fauna was born in an isolated village called Morian. Her mother was human & father elf. When Fauna was only nine years old her mother died while getting water. She fell into the lake and, since she couldn't swim, drowned. Shortly after word Fauna's father was murdered, and his murderer was never found. These two horrifying incidences caused Fauna too give up her former la-de-da life to pick up the I-dont-trust-anyone life. Now after eleven years of training Fauna is ready to avenge her father's death and help thoughs in dire need.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:48 AM
Lucinda is currently offline Click here to Send Lucinda a Private Message Find more posts by Lucinda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

euh TIdus as a rogue you will need dexterity.

(Slasher I can put up all the skills if you like)

Anywayz I'm playing

Dwarf Fighter
(racials included)
Str:15 +2
Dex:10 +0
Con:16 +3
Int:13 +1
Wis:12 +1
Cha:8 -1

Fts:
-Toughness
-Weapon Focus (Dwarven Waraxe)

Skills:
-Intimidate: +4-1(stat)=+3
-Climb: +4+2(stat)=+6
-Swim: +4+2(stat)=+6

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:41 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

That would help me out so much if you could do that Fire.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:32 PM