KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » "Dungeons & Dragons" Roleplay-registration and discussion thread

"Dungeons & Dragons" Roleplay-registration and discussion thread
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

well I haven't made myself clear because I was on holidays, we had a group of 4 players before I left for holidays I will see how much of those still want to continue. The max of players I allow is 6

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:25 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Hello? The old D&D was the one I joined up and it got shut down I think.The one Trigun King hosted that is.

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:36 PM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickthoven
Compooser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire
well I haven't made myself clear because I was on holidays, we had a group of 4 players before I left for holidays I will see how much of those still want to continue. The max of players I allow is 6

Ok, well, let me know what races/classes/levels you guys have, so I can make a character. Thanks!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:01 PM
Nickthoven is currently offline Click here to Send Nickthoven a Private Message Find more posts by Nickthoven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

TOMORROW THERE WILL BE A HUGE UPDATE REGARDING THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

containing such things as
- a more readable character creation thread
- a more readable character sheet thread
- much more campaign info
and so on ...

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote