KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dr doom vs apocolypes!

dr doom vs apocolypes!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

dr doom vs apocolypes!

werD?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:47 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd have to say Apocalypse

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:20 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apoc all the way. Apoc: I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

doom!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:41 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apoc all the way. Apoc: I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you.

Nice that he said that in the cartoon, but he's nothing like that in the comics. Always getting his ass kicked in the comics.

Doom

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:18 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Doom is one of my favorites, but I can't see why Apoc shouldn't be able to take him.

As Beyonder says, Apoc somehow finds a way to lose.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 02:23 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apoc is immortal...it's not a matter of if he can win...it's only a matter of time before he does.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

can somebody name those so called loses in the comics?????? lol... funny how you repeat it, but probably fail to know what they are...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:26 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think that gathering or the 12 storyline would count as a lost.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:33 PM
Kid Kurdy

I have to agree. Apocalypse is incredibly powerful, make no mistake about it, and he should be able to defeat most Marvel heroes, but he rarely fights in comics (a few times X-Factor, the Cable fight where Cable lost and so on...).

I'd like to see a well written fight between Apocalypse and Thanos, I think that would kick ass big time !

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:38 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Stryfe kicking his ass around for one. If he's immortal and able to control his body down to the moleculer structures, when he was infected, that infection shouldn't he weakened him. So much for all powerful and control over ones self. Some virus cooked up in the laboratory was able to weaken his ass.

And how many times has this noob down anything worth damn to be looked up so highly? The cartoon version maybe, but where's this so called awesome first mutant B.S. that everyone things he is?

In AOA, he launch his ataack successfully only after Xavier was killed and before the villains and heroes of Earth came into being. Not much of a feat to brag about there. He did kick Magneto's butt and Bishop...but that's after his goons distracted Magneto and Bishop, on their visit to Xavier's tomb. And this is Magnus at half his normal levels of powers - that's the guy that put Nur down. Magneto whooped his butt by the end of it. He was in two pieces in the end...rambling sh!t as Erik walked away.

Thanos would murder Nur in a well written fight.

Last edited by Beyonder on Jan 15th, 2005 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:13 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Apocalypse because Dr. Doom has lost to street level vigilanties.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:21 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

It depends on the circumstance. In a random one on one fight -- En Sabah Nur would hold this fight down without many issues. BUT if for some reason Doom was readily equipped and prepared ( Which he is more than often. ) then I'd have to say Doom. Anyone who can STEAL the Silver Surfer's powers as well as those of the BEYONDER has got to be considered a viable threat.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 01:55 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

is doom using the legion of doom to help cause otherwise he doesn't stand a chance

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 02:10 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

What will Doom do? I don't think he's got a chance. But give him both Silver Surfer's and The Beyonder's powers, and it could be a nice fight.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:32 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

honestly, when alot of power comes into play, doom is often blinded to fact, and tries TOO hard to achieve that power.

all apocalypse would have to do is send an e-mail to doom and inform him of some mystical object of emmense power and hint around that it would make him once and for all powerful enough to beat the fantastic 4, and sign off annonymously.

in a mad quest for power, doom goes in search of the object and finds it... only to be ambushed seconds later by apocalypse who catchs doom completely off gaurd and decimates him.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 09:31 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

BAH!!

Doom already knew of this plan 3 weeks ago, and sent a Doombot in his place.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 11:08 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol yup. an unprepaired doom? doesnt happen...has he ever been unprepaired?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 11:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
lol yup. an unprepaired doom? doesnt happen...has he ever been unprepaired?

whenever there is power before his eyes wink he becomes careless in his quest, whenever he is so close... thats when he starts making mistakes wink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:37 PM
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
BAH!!

Doom already knew of this plan 3 weeks ago, and sent a Doombot in his place.wink

ahh but apocalypse sent one of his horseman instead, KNOWING it was going to be a doombot, and attacked doom himself, in his own. making his defeat all that much more satisfying, knowing doom never seen it comming big grin

j/k... lol, i know it wouldnt really happen like that. but i'm still going for apoc.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 12:38 PM