KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dr doom vs apocolypes!

dr doom vs apocolypes!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
It depends on the circumstance. In a random one on one fight -- En Sabah Nur would hold this fight down without many issues. BUT if for some reason Doom was readily equipped and prepared ( Which he is more than often. ) then I'd have to say Doom. Anyone who can STEAL the Silver Surfer's powers as well as those of the BEYONDER has got to be considered a viable threat.

i agree

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:36 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

since when has stealing science based powers been an extreme feat??? also, he didnt steal beyonders powers, they were given to him, by the beyonder wink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:45 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

killall! good question...allow me to do a search thru mine old comics??
i will do my best to get exact numbers! im trying not to take this as you calling me a liar..

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 02:33 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by KillAll
ahh but apocalypse sent one of his horseman instead, KNOWING it was going to be a doombot, and attacked doom himself, in his own. making his defeat all that much more satisfying, knowing doom never seen it comming big grin

BAH!! Another Doombot! Doom saw it coming a week ago!

While Poccy's attacking the Doombot, the real Doom's jacking his ship, and Celestial tech. All Poccy finds is a Doombot with a letter inside that says "You just got PUNKED!!"wink

Honestly, it's hard to say for me. The obvious avantage goes to Apocalypse. But, at the same time, Doom is a bastard, moreso than Batman. It wouldn't surprise me if Doom had a plan especial for Apocalypse, seeign him as a rival and potential threat. It can go either way, more or less. Although, it would be funny to watch Doom insult Apocalypse by comparing the goals he's accomplished during his short career to Apocalypse's nothing for the last 5000+ years.laughing out loud

Don't take that seriously KillAll, I just think it'd be funny, lol.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:24 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
since when has stealing science based powers been an extreme feat??? also, he didnt steal beyonders powers, they were given to him, by the beyonder wink

Well, it IS a feat when only a very, VERY small number of characters are capable of succeeding at such a thing.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:26 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:

No, he stole the Beyonders powers, like he tries to steal all cosmics beings powers.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 04:31 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

He stole...that's why the Beyonder had to hide in Klaw and wait for the right moment (after all the manipulations to an unstable Doom with his new powers) to strike and regain his omnipotence.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:34 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote