KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolvie w/adamantium vs wolvie without

wolvie w/adamantium vs wolvie without
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolvie w/adamantium vs wolvie without

i remember seeing wolvie take on thanos and actually make the guy bleed...while metaless...who would win?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah ummm it's hard to say, the adamantiumless wolverine can beat a fully adamantiumized sabretooth, while back in the day a adamantium wolverine couldn't beat a non adamantiumized sabretooth..... okay that was confuzing.

and yes i am using feral wolverine for most of my points.
well here's the thing, Wolverine/WO (without) has an absurdly increased healing factor (so absurd infact that proff x states the only way to kill him is by quickly cutting of his head.) and he is extremely more physically strong than the wolverine/WA (with adamantium) version. However, wolverine/WA is way more intelligent and can his skeleton will protect him better.
I go with Wolverine/WA but it could go either way.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:14 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf where they thinkin...?? bad marvel...bad!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:43 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

this is a bit stupid come it's gotta be with adamantium

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:17 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah mr muff....think about it...he was stronger ,faster and could take more damage without the adamantium...seems perfectly reasonable to me

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 06:29 PM
BENITO

well it doesn't to me

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:09 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

yer art thing rocks man

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:11 PM
BENITO

thanks dude
your sig is also awesome (highest compliment) especailly the hows my spelling?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:13 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha miss paola made me hide the finger!! thanks tho..how long did it take for you to make yer pic?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
BENITO

3 hours straight with all the fiddly little characters.
this is like a compliment corner or something.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 07:26 PM
MatchesMalone

Re: wolvie w/adamantium vs wolvie without

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
i remember seeing wolvie take on thanos and actually make the guy bleed...while metaless...who would win?

I also saw when the bone Wolverine cut Thanos. That is your typical bad writing that makes no sense. It happened once and will probably never happen again. Wolverine has broken his bone claws on several occasions.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:41 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah but it WAS cool though,,,,oh yeah and I don't know if this makes a difference in the fight but farel wolverine's nose dissappeared! WTF?!?!

I also like your art there buddy, I'de like to see it in it's original size tho.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:51 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

that metalless cut on thanos was in the whole marvel dc vote in thing and they were just wedging in all the characters they could........ most of the fight results were stupid and way too quick

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

long pig im canadian, and im pretty sure shadow king is to....

and so is wolverine, and saber tooth, and deadpool,

but wut the hell, my country is america's b*ch

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 03:28 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol no...it isnt...canada is a great country! no bsin...
just dunno why yall hate us! lol

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:41 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

the beef i have with canada...you gave us celine dean simple plan...morriset..how dare you

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:43 AM
Paola
Ronin

topic...

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 06:33 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Damn, beat me to it.laughing out loud

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 04:12 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

using my wealth of knowledge and resources ladies and gentlemen..I have come to the conclusion that Logan with out his metal coating has a very good chance of beating his metal bonded counterpart.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

why does he heal faster without it?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:22 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote