KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Shrek 3 and 4!

Shrek 3 and 4!
Started by: angelsflame265

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

IF the 2nd one was good why are you all freaking out that they will ruin the series? You all freak out a little to much.. wait until they release the movie...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 01:07 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I see no problem with making more sequels at all. As long as the first one was a success, their main idea was to make the movies into one large fairytale, spanning four movies. It's not like they're taking a movie from the 50s and making a direct sequel to it... this is the modern day and age... the second one was a success, so I don't understand all the negative "They're ruining such an original movie!" It's an original series of movies...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 01:12 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

they better not make it the 2nd one was the werst film I've ever seen and I've seen cheap sci-fi movies

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:44 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

Well the second one was very good and funny so i see no reason why another two would be any worse, but a forth one seems a bit stupid at leats the third one seems to have a sensible storyline

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:49 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, making a fourth could be cocky
but I don't see what can go wrong with a third, especially if Puss will return big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:02 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

I still haven't sen part 2 confused

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:55 AM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

DBB... really, you have to see it! it's so much better than the first!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I think it is areally bad idea to make more shrek movies I mean the second and first ones were funny, but they were just copying things from other films for humorous purposes.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:09 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genius

Its just pointless making a fourth cause a 3rd is even pushing it!
Btw. when you search it on imdb the confirmed cast includes Justin Timberlake so personally I think its already ruined!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:47 AM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I've read that the third shrek movie will be about king arthur and the knights of the round table and have prince charming returning in it.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:35 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never knew prince charming had anything to with king arthur, but ofcourse this a shattered fairytale.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:46 PM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

its the end of the world my friends as we know it!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:20 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by genius
Its just pointless making a fourth cause a 3rd is even pushing it!
Btw. when you search it on imdb the confirmed cast includes Justin Timberlake so personally I think its already ruined!

isn't he already in Shrek 2? I mean, when Fiona looks up when she's on her bed, there's a poster of "Knight Timberlake" or something like that, no?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:16 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yeah its meant to be

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:07 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

in shrek two shrek joins the knigts of the round table and in shrek 4 it shows how shrek came to live in the swamp

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:32 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

If you ask me, the only reason they are making more Shrek movies is so that they can ride off the success of the previous two. I mean seriously, I read what this 3rd one is gonna be about and it sounds convoluted at best. And don't even get me started about a 4th one! Why do we care about Shrek's past??? Jeez! When will Hollywood stop milking for goodness sakes?!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:33 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413267/

Plot Outline: When Fiona's dad dies Shrek is supposed to take the crown but Shrek doesn't want the responsibility. So Shrek, Fiona, Donkey and Puss look for a new King. And so far King Arthur is the best they have.

erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 02:44 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413267/

Plot Outline: When Fiona's dad dies Shrek is supposed to take the crown but Shrek doesn't want the responsibility. So Shrek, Fiona, Donkey and Puss look for a new King. And so far King Arthur is the best they have.

erm

Yeah I know. It sounds really weak if you ask me!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 06:43 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Armgedon is coming :scared:

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

a second one i am okay with..But a 3RD...4TH..I am oppalled..once more i say that without knowing what that means..and the plot is sickening if you ask me sick

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 03:38 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

Yeah. I don't know why they can't just leave things be in Hollywood. If you ask me they were even pushing it with part two (even though it was good). They should quit while they are ahead and while the novelty of Shrek hasn't worn off...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:12 AM