KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Shrek 3 and 4!

Shrek 3 and 4!
Started by: angelsflame265

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
faille

You never know, Sure pretty much all videos who go a third/4th round turn out much worse then the others but someone has to break it! ... right?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 05:35 PM
faille is currently offline Click here to Send faille a Private Message Find more posts by faille Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I think the donkey will get married in the thired movie . I hope they never make number 4

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:37 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

One was good. Two was absolutely fan-freaking-tastic. Three may be alright. Four? NO!

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:57 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Oh i did not know another was coming out. I never particuarly liked the second moive though.:P

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 10:16 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

not just a 3, but a 4????? i'm starting to get a little worried about DreamWorks...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:21 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
not just a 3, but a 4????? i'm starting to get a little worried about DreamWorks...
Actually, there's a 5th one going into pre-production as we speak. It's supposed to be out in 2013.

And, Shrek 3 sucks.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 04:36 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Actually, there's a 5th one going into pre-production as we speak. It's supposed to be out in 2013.

And, Shrek 3 sucks.

ur not lying it wasnt even funny i didnt even get to chuckle at least because the jokes were so corny

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:24 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Movie directors make a third or even fourth for alot of movies.And most of those movies suck so bad.That your feelings for the first and second one goes away.
I did not see "Shrek three" but I heard that it was pretty bad.It did however get more stars then pirate three.I think they should stop at Pirate three and never ever make anymore.
Like Strek it would ruin it.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:52 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaronspirit

Shrek 3 is the worst Shrek film so far! mad
A 4Th Shrek...Everyone is wacko !!!

"I`m not going to ride you? Am I?"

My favorite phrases from
Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:43 AM
aaronspirit is currently offline Click here to Send aaronspirit a Private Message Find more posts by aaronspirit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tonylenk

i love shrek but 3 was a bit of a let down

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 02:25 PM
tonylenk is currently offline Click here to Send tonylenk a Private Message Find more posts by tonylenk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to stop with the Shrek movies...it should've stopped at 2 and that's where they should've had their babies as well.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 06:26 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote