KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Outcast is out...

Jedi Outcast is out...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

No mistake. I'm looking at the CD's right now.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 05:39 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'll search on the net see what I can find.

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 05:46 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

All I have seen is Jedi Knight: Companion Missions: Mysteries of the Sith. And that is even from the official Mysteries of the Sith web-site. Not one mention of it being Jedi Knight 2.

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 06:16 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

jedi knight II is ****ing awsome
i rule on the ladder level you gotta download

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are entirely wrong, Kaliero. MOTS was NEVER called Jedi Knight 2. It was an expansion for Dark Forces 2 and nothing else. If that is on your cd case there is something seriously wrong with your copy. Feel free to check out Lucasart's website to confirm.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 23rd, 2002 at 11:57 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

You see Kaliero? I knew what I was talking about.

Are you sure your game's not a bootleg?

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 11:47 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

No bootleg. Go to basically any search engine (I use www.dogpile.com ) and type in "Jedi Knight II: Mysteries of the Sith." I assure you it WILL come up. mad

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 24th, 2002 04:06 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wanna bet?

Anyways if it does come up it's because stupid idiots put that name for people to search with. It doesn't mean that's the actual name of the product.

Last edited by LanceWindu on May 24th, 2002 at 03:52 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2002 03:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed, Kaliero. I have the game, I have ALL the Dark Forces games, I have been a big fan since it first came out and I am a member of a Jedi Knight discussion board and no-one I have ever seen before has EVER thought that MOTS was Jedi Knight II. You will note that the credits of the game itself when you load it do NOT call it Jedi Knight II either, regardless of what your weird copy says.

Want me to post a scan of the cover for you?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Go ahead. I haven't seen it yet.

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:30 AM
yerssot

before Ush told me about it, I didn't even know there was a MOTS sad

Old Post May 25th, 2002 07:33 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Really?

Just go to Lucasarts.com/products then click on CLASSICS and they list the older games and they have a site set up just for MOTS.

Old Post May 25th, 2002 07:39 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

can't wait for Jedi Outcast to come on Gamecube

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm thinking of getting a new system, I am saving up the money so far and all I got is $85 so far.

What should I get. What system is best for the money that you have to shell out for them.

BTW my bro-in-law got rid of his PS2 so now I may have to get rid of my game, unless I get a new PS2, which I don't think I'll get because the graphics aren't up to par with the other two systems out right now.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 08:57 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

then buy the gamecube...... it will serve you well

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:00 PM
LanceWindu

And it has the great Rogue Leader and some old-school favorites, plus Jedi Outcast will be on it. And the best thing is: IT'S THE CHEAPEST.

That's probably my best bet, as I see the X-Box isn't going to be around as long as the Gamecube or the PS2. They don't have games that appeal to all audiences so they aren't getting as much revenue as the better gaming companies.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:03 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

gamecube is the machine that gets the best star wars games besides PC

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:13 PM
LanceWindu

But I want the PS2 also because they have some great non Star Wars games too. Like the WWF/WWE Smackdown series, which is coming out with their fourth game this fall. And the Grand Theft Auto 3 game.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:15 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

well gta3 comes on pc too .. and gamecube gets most of those wrestling games aswell

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:18 PM
LanceWindu

The Smackdown series is an exclusive series for the PS2. The only WWE game for the Gamecube so far will be Wrestlemania X8.

Plus I don't really play games for the PC. I don't like using joysticks, or the mouse, or racing wheels, or keyboards. It's just to hard.

And another thing with the new systems, I like the PS2 controller, it fits great in your hands, it has just enough buttons that are spaced perfect, the X-Box control is too big and just looks akward, while the Gamecube control is small and looks like it would be hard to use the joysticks when there is nothing to hold onto down there.

Last edited by LanceWindu on Jun 3rd, 2002 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2002 09:21 PM