KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » WHY? (shut up neo)

WHY? (shut up neo)
Started by: Goldensky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Goldensky

WHY? (shut up neo)

Why did they ruin one of the best thought of films in the last decade by brining 2 pointless sequels out??? confused

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:35 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Please read the Frequently Discussed Topics

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t17967.html

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:40 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldensky

the other rooms in this forum are pretty redundant when u have that mite as well just not call it matrix just call it frequently asked questions. dont you think

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:42 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well thats it darling yes

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 02:42 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

the 2 sequels were everything but useless. i agree that after the first movie's ending, they didnt really NEED 2 more movies, but i think it just made the story soooo much better!!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:23 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yeah well I thought the two sequals were crap at first aswell but if you look at them again and again they make sence and they're pretty damn good but you must admit even if you dont like the storyline the fights are pretty damn awesome eek!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:50 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wow big hard man! eek!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 09:31 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

eek! KORRI YOU MAKE ME WANNA WATCH RELOADED!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 03:43 PM
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well what makes you think the first one was that awesom,e at all anyway. I thin k the Sequels were as good as the first one but since that was not more than a half decent movie that is not important anyway.

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 09:18 PM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well.. we all hail the matrix here bud happy

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:21 PM
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea thats why I post here, you can argue good with people that like whatt you dislike.
Anyway I like how they did the fights and bullet times ometimes but there is a shitload of shgit that didn'T make no sense or just wasn't cool.

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 01:52 PM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well it probably didnt make sense because you didnt understand it happy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:09 PM
Bardock42

or because it plain sucked
aren't they like always killing there fellow humans in there?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
or because it plain sucked
aren't they like always killing there fellow humans in there?

Wow, please try understanding movies before you criticize them.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 04:31 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: WHY? (shut up neo)

quote:
Originally posted by Goldensky
Why did they ruin one of the best thought of films in the last decade by brining 2 pointless sequels out??? confused

The sequels were for the die hard fans.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh right, wait, what happened to the Humans they killed?

What the **** is not to understand aboot this movie. Its nothing special.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

the ONLY thing i didnt like about the 2 sequels was the fact that the first movie did have a good ending and it all made sense. and their some stuff in their that takes u a while to get, and like, i get it and understand it all, and i have a grasp over the matrix, then these 2 new movies come out and add soooo much more to the mix! now ne1 who totally understands the matrix is like a friggin god

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:04 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yeah I think you should watch the movie again Bardock youll see that there is much more to it than you think at the moment

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 05:05 PM