KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Super man in tights????????

whos more camp???
This poll is closed.
superman (supertran!) 1 100.00%
batman (battyman!) 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super man in tights????????
Started by: Goldensky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Goldensky

Super man in tights????????

Does it not scare anyone that supermans costume is so skin tight and he where's a cape... people would call that a bit camp.. but then again batmans costum looks like a gimps the tight leaver and the mask???.. would it at all shock u if u saw them at a fetish party. this leaves me on perfect to my question whos more camp batman or superman

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:55 PM
Goldensky is currently offline Click here to Send Goldensky a Private Message Find more posts by Goldensky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

batmans not gay superman is a little wosse

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:13 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

superman is a lil girl compared to batman rock

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:00 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

do you guys actually read superman comics? seriously...

the guy sacrificed himself to save the world, batman included...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carrzy

Superman's suit is skin tight as to not be able to be ripped/torn by conventional methods. He has an aura around his body which is what protects him from normal weapons (and that's why bullets bounce off his chests, kids!)

Notice how occasionally his cape is torn to pieces because his cape is not inside of his aura to protect him. Nice little effect that is.

Yeah that pr1983 guy's right, Superman is the shiznit compared to stupid little pansy Batman.
"Waaa, I have a war going on inside of me which I need to deal with on my own, Boo-hoo..."

I hate Batman so much. Really. I hate him to pieces. Batman thinks he can have Supes, and he is SO wrong.

---
Batman swoops down to save a girl from falling to her death after the Joker throws her off a roof of a building, and as he is about to grab her, Superman flies over and takes her to safety. Batman is outraged.

Batman: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Superman: "Making your job look easy."

Batman swings at Superman and Superman sidesteps out of the way at the speed of sound.

Superman: "Typical. Throw another and I guarantee I won't move... And that every bone in your hand will be broken."

----

What more can I say?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 10:16 PM
Carrzy is currently offline Click here to Send Carrzy a Private Message Find more posts by Carrzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote