KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lame vs Lame : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Go, go Power Rangers! We've got a pizza to deliver! 3 33.33%
Sailor Scouts, defenders of justice and tampons! 3 33.33%
Too close to tell 0 0%
May they both BURN in the fires of Hades! 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lame vs Lame : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Sailor Scouts
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

my god? Power rangers weren't gay at all. I still remember the first episode and it was amazing shit. IMO the highest point of Mighty morphin power rangers was the green ranger saga.. OMG that was really really cool, DragonZord and the green ranger's flute thing... Badass x10.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:43 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

There were a few monsters that were kicking the Rangers butt, Than they called on the Zords,

The Boss(Rita, Zedd, ete) would than grow the monster, and the Zords would win the fight,

If the Rangers are loseing they will call on the Zords.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:48 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Rangers defeat monster in normal form.
Rita makes monster grow.
Rangers call Zords.
Zords beat Monster
Rangers win.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:51 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

that is what happens often, But I recall,

in a few shows, the old ones, were the Rangers were losing,they call on the Zords, It happens evey once in a while not often. Dont rember the show, But I recall the rangers were loseing to this Monster

And the monster hits Jason, and tells the others Ok guys lets call on the zords, This guy is too strong.

Rita than growns the monster after Mega Zord has been form, IT does not happen a lot, just once in a while.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:54 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ok.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:55 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

oh yeah, and about that fight too, They also used the mega dagger thinging the moment the monster grow, lol. I just recall it lol.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:06 PM
OtterVomit

Sailor Scouts all the way. Plus there's always a chance Tuxedo Mask will show up and help them.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:40 PM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I think Tuxedo mask will run away when he sees the Zords lol.

He say my god, Us agains that, Sorry girls. But I have to deliver pizza at my evey day job lol.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:43 PM
SpyCspider

damn, they were gonna use zords against a monster similar to their human size? That's like....unforgivable Ranger code or something... I remember they were supposed to use the least damage necessary or some sh*t like that..hahaha

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 06:19 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anime

If they don't call their zords the scouts would be able to beat them with a plan. I'm not sure how durable they are but seeing the rangers getting slashed by melee weapons many times and hit by those range attacks, I guess they would be able to withstand some damage.

If tuxedo would appear, white ranger would appear as well hehe...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:42 AM
anime is currently offline Click here to Send anime a Private Message Find more posts by anime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Power rangers has has like, 10 different incarnations, or something like that.

I still say that the scouts should win, as they are soo sexy.!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 10:29 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

As terrible as it is to say this I actually want the Power Rangers to win so they can slaughter one of the most annoying characters in existence. Sailor Moon

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:26 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Draco69: Thank you very much.

Normally yes, the Rangers can't use the Zords on a human-sized enemy. One of the rules they must go by is 'Never escalate a battle unless forced to'.

One time when they battled Evil Tommy he was pulverising them, so they were forced to summon the Megazord, even though Tommy was still regular size.

If the Scouts combined their powers into one massive attack, it might be enough to overwhelm the Rangers. If it came to hand-to-hand though, I don't think the Scouts are as skilled as the Rangers.

On the other hand, if four-five Power Rangers can be completely decimated by ONE Evil Ranger, how would they fair against five Scouts?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:34 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

This is the way I see it both teams see each other and transform, One hour later they start posing and spouting their really annoying battle lines. Five hours later the fight starts. The Rangers run forward only to get lost in a mist created by Mercury. then the other four Scouts use their respective powers to attacl the Rangers, about ten seconds later a bunch of sparks fly out their suits and they jump backwards to show they've been hurt. Billy shouts out something only Trini can understand and Jason uses his strangely Rocky like voice to spout something mind nubingly heroic. Then the Rangers either jump on each others shoulders and use their blasters to make that weird triangle energy thingy, or they fuse their weapons together into that super crossbow thing and shoot. Either way we're left with five Sailor Scouts extra crispy.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:47 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

May they both BURN in the fires of Hades

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:14 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

agreed.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Amen!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 09:20 AM