KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
LMAO! Superman, owned! It's not everyday you see that happen!

Then again, Arnie is the man! LOL

True,

Btw, hilarious sig laughing out loud

Glad to see you back again

Originally posted by vvvrulz
LOL they should make a movie based entirely on Arnie ownage.

I know I'd be first in line, stick out tongue

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:41 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Followed closely by Tmac and myself!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:09 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
True,

Btw, hilarious sig laughing out loud

Glad to see you back again

lol cheers TFP. Glad to be back!

And yes indeed, vvv and I will be following very closely behind haha.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:15 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

laughing out loud

Cheers!

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:26 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey there everyone! Yes, it's true - your governator has once again returned from the wilderness of the real world to this, his spiritual home at the KMC big grin !

I apologise for being absent from the "Terminator" forum for so long (I think that it has been over 2 years now since I last posted here eek! !), and the reasons behind my extended absence are ... to tell you the truth, quite long-winded and boring (mostly work commitments). And a lot has changed whilst I've been away - "T4" edges ever closer, TV Spin-Off "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" will soon be upon us, and the forum itself is now 'mod-less' once again (though why that is, I'm not quite sure).

But anyway, I don't want to dwell (those of you that know me know that this is not my first long absence from this forum - so please don't shoot me for having done the same thing again stick out tongue ); I just wanted to let y'all know that "I'm back" - and it's certainly great to be here once again big grin .

Any of the old gang still around?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:22 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Heeeey Ahnold, how's it going? How's life as a governor treating you? LOL!

If you consider me one of the gang I'm still around bud. Don't post as much as I used to but I read the T threads...Mostly the old ones.

Here's an idea, why don't we discuss what a great film T3 was...? LOL!

Take it easy bud, all the best. Hope you start posting on here more often.

U

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:34 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by U Neek
Heeeey Ahnold, how's it going? How's life as a governor treating you? LOL!

If you consider me one of the gang I'm still around bud. Don't post as much as I used to but I read the T threads... Mostly the old ones.

Here's an idea, why don't we discuss what a great film T3 was...? LOL!

Take it easy bud, all the best. Hope you start posting on here more often.

U

Hey U neek, how's it going eek! ? Wow, this is certainly a blast from the past - haven't spoken to you in aaages man stick out tongue . Life's good for me at the moment, thanks - but didn't you mean to say life as a governator stick out tongue ?

Of course I consider you one of the old gang - glad to see that you're still around smile . Thanks for your kind message (and for your e-mail - sorry for not getting back to you sooner ...); you're right in that I did leave the KMC for a while - mostly because of work commitments and such - but, for now at least, I'm firmly back in the fold (and not a moment too soon by the looks of it - check out my recent post in the "Save The Forum" stickied thread for more). I do hope to post here more often in the future - and that more of the familiar faces like us will turn up in the near future.

Heh, but I see from your post that your view on "T3" remains unchanged after all this time stick out tongue . Oh well - keeps things interesting certainly smile .

Hope to see you around. All the best.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:30 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Nice to see more fans on the board

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:56 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I hope that some more of the 'old gang' that used to frequent this forum will soon return here (like Alic88, Vvvrulz, TheFilmProphet, Shaber, etc etc). At this time, we'll need their support (and their contributions!)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:38 PM
coolmovies

I agree its not very busy

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:14 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Hey Ahnold,

Yeah yeah, sorry, my bad: governator, not governor, LOL.

On another note, I live in the UK and the weather has been so poor in terms of it being the Summer. I think Skynet, in its infinite wisdom, has found a way to control the climate and is preparing us for the Nuclear War. Hey, the dude invented time travel, it could be possible it can control the weather too.

Please make it sunny Skynet!

U

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:42 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Haha, yes the wettest June on record or something like that I read today.

There's nothing like a nice hot day to do wonderful things... BUT nothing like a nice wet day to stay in doors and watch a decent DVD (*cough* Terminator)

cool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:37 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Just read in the paper today that there's going to be two more weeks of rain. Great(!)

Actually, knowing British weather forecasters this probably means it's going to be hot and sunny.

I'd just like to send my thoughts and prayers out to the people caught up in the floods in the South.

U

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:21 PM
barand1

Yes me too, and some fresh water.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:30 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey guys. Just wanted to give you all a quick heads up that I'm gonna be away from the KMC for the next couple of weeks while I'm on holiday; believe it or not, I'm actually going to Califohrnia for real big grin ! Heh - what can I say? My state needs me stick out tongue .

Anyhoo, keep up the good work guys (post-wise), and see y'all when I get back ...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:06 PM
U Neek
Mr

Have a good trip bud. All the best and hope to hear from you when you get back.

U

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:39 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey guys! Yes, that's right people - duh party poopah is back in town - slightly older, slightly wiser, and tanned a healthy shade of brown cool ! Hope you guys are all well; I gotta say - it's a huge relief to come back from my holiday to find that the "Terminator" forum is actually still open! I am hopeful that, with our continued contributions, it will stay that way.

Anyway, that's all I really had to say. Hope to speak to you guys soon smile ...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 08:58 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by Ahnold
I hope that some more of the 'old gang' that used to frequent this forum will soon return here (like Alic88, Vvvrulz, TheFilmProphet, Shaber, etc etc).

Hmm ... it's been a while now since I saw old hats like TheFilmProphet and Vvvrulz on here; especially with all the recent news about "T4", I sincerely hope that we can look forward to seeing more of the old faces back on here soon smile .

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:52 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Originally posted by Ahnold
Hmm ... it's been a while now since I saw old hats like TheFilmProphet and Vvvrulz on here; especially with all the recent news about "T4", I sincerely hope that we can look forward to seeing more of the old faces back on here soon smile .

One of us old hats is back :P

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post May 7th, 2009 03:56 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

I made a New Years' resolution to post at least 5 posts in various T threads this year. Since I've nearly doubled that I think I'll take a break.

See you in another 3 years' time, LOL!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 12:26 PM